S3 »Midnight Sun

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

Eren and (Y/n) continues to stare at their burnt friend, neither of them speaking a word. Both of them let out jagged breaths as steam poured out of him. Eren was the first to look away, his eyes softening as it turned to a frown. 

[Eren]: We should've known... this would happen...-(Y/n) ripped gaze away from Armin and over at Eren, who was staring down at his lap and had let go of Bertolt- But... we had no other choice but to rely on you...

Tears appeared in (Y/n) and Eren's eyes. (Y/n) frowns and looks down, biting her lip hard.

[Y/n]: Armin... Why... don't you run away?..

All was silent, but the sound of rubble makes both of them perk up. Eren glances over her shoulder at her and (Y/n) looks to her right to see a smoke cloud on a nearby roof. When the smoke cleared lightly, they gasped when they see the Titan-Shifter and Zeke, who was now resting against the luggage and slowly started healing himself, not far from them.

[Y/n]: A Titan?...-She murmured, Zeke looked between the two before the Titan Shifter began making its way to them-

They gasp again as Eren blinks the tears away, grabs onto Bertolt, and holds his blade as (Y/n) brought her hand to her mouth with a frown.

[Eren]: Shit!..

Once the enemy shifters approach the two, Eren has his blade against Bertolt's neck, putting him in a headlock while (Y/n) glared daggers at the two in front. The Titan-Shifter's eyes glowed red as Zeke just stared down at them.

[Eren]: You just try coming closer! Make one move to take him and he's dead!..-Eren yelled, staring hard at Zeke- What that? He's got... Titan marks around his eyes. Is he the Beast Titan?!...-He notices Zeke's face lightly fall and saw sadness in his eyes-

[Zeke]: Are you... Eren Jaeger?..

Instantly, (Y/n) and Eren tensed up. Eren starts to dig the blade against Bertolt's neck.

[Eren]: If nothing else, we're taking him with us!..-Thought Eren-

[Zeke]: You look nothing like your father..

As soon as that sentence was said, Eren's guard slightly falters, confusion on both parties. Eren's eyes were like saucers, but then he glares.

[Eren]: What?...-The blond frowned-

[Zeke]: Believe me, I know what you're going through. We're both victims of your father. You've... been brainwashed by him..-Eren was just confused-

[Y/n]: What?...-She stares at him- Because I feel like I know him...

[Eren]: My... dad?..