S4 ‹Midnight Train›

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

[??]: Four years we wasted squabbling over a peninsula's sovereignty. And our two main battle Titans were nearly shredded by the enemy fleet. ''Human ingenuity surpasses and shetters Marley's Armor at last''..-A general speaks, tossing the newspaper on the table as he places his hand on the table and sits down in his chair-

Currently, Colt, Magath, and Zeke were attending a meeting in a ruined building.

[??]: The press from other nations is commending the Mid-East Forces. Does this sound like a victory for Marley to you?..-He leans his head against his left knuckle and spoke while looking to the Commander- Magath, do you care to comment?..

Magath, who was sitting by a man and Zeke, looks at the General and states.

[Magath]: General, I'm afraid the time has come. That is, humanity has eclipsed the Power of the Titans..-He stands up, eyes still on the general as everyone watches his movements- While we've been relying heavily on Titans and colonial expansion, other nations have been developing weapons to counter us..As a result, our strategy has come back to bite us on the ass. For the time being, our Titans remain unrivaled when it comes to land battles..

He then turns around and makes his way back to his seat, the General's eyes never leaving him. Colt, who was currently standing and remaining silent, listening carefully as Magath places his hands on top of his chair and looks at the General.

[Magath]: However, if aircraft keep advancing at this rate, bombs will soon fall like rain..-They look up to stare at the huge hole on the roof, letting the sunlight envelop a bit in the room- All while Titans, the devils of the earth, can do nothing but look up and watch..

The General continues to stare up, watching a few birds fly around until he questioned.

[??]: Do we not have any Titans with wings?..

[Magath]: General, I'm trying to say that the era of Titans...

[??]: I know..-The General quickly said, looking away from him- In the near future, we will lose our initiative in war. No, perhaps we already have. Though once the heroes who crushed the Eldian devils, look at what we've become..

[Zeke]:.....-Zeke suddenly raises his hand- If I may, General?..Requesting permission to give counsel..

[??]: Zeke, the wonderboy. Go ahead..

[Zeke]: We should resume the Paradis island Operation and recover the Founding Titan..-Some of the people around the table stare in awe and were left flabbergasted at the suggestion- As Commander Magath was saying, Marley needs to develop better weapons. However, the world will not stand by and wait..-The General then crosses his arms showing some sort of intrigued with this idea- Our military needs time to completely restructure. But for that, the newspapers of the world must read this: '' Marley Occupies Paradis and Wields the Power of All Titans..