Տeason 2

‖ 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑘𝑖 𝑛𝑜 𝑘𝑦𝑜𝑗𝑖𝑛 ‖

Our war «E𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙭R𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧»

████████████████████

I wonder what expressions they had, what their eyes conveyed, as they gazed upon us that day? What must we do to surpass even the strength of devils?

On a tree on the hill, (Y/n) was sitting next to Eren. The two were enjoying the scenery as the wind blew gently.

[Y/n]: Eren...-She says, making Eren turn to her- Eren, you think my parents are outside these walls..-She murmurs sadly- I always have that hope in me..

Eren was silent, he didn't know what to answer. 

[Y/n]: I only remember my name...-She murmured, hugging her legs- I just.. know that my answers will be answered outside the walls...

[Eren]: (Y/n)... I promise that I will always be by your side, if your parents are alive somewhere I will help you..-He grabbed (Y/n)'s hand, making the girl look at him with a small blush- To always be by your side and if necessary, I will protect you with my life..

(Y/n) smiled at her with small tears in her eyes, she quickly hugged him happily, Eren hugged her back with a small blush and a smile. The wind blew slightly, causing the tree's leaves to move and some to fall to the ground.

████████████████████

We've no desire to protect our lives, or our souls

Shinzou wo sasageyo!

All our sacrifices were for this moment!

Shinzou wo sasageyo!