S1 ‹I Can Hear His Heartbeat: The Struggle for Trost, Part 4›

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

In the year 850... 

The Colossal Titan reappeared and breached the wall. And once again, humanity could not stop a Titan invasion. Soldier fell, one after the next, before the Titan assault. And than... (Y/n) and Eren fell victim to the Titans... When Mikasa faced certain death, a mysterious Titan appeared that attacked other Titans. 

›–––––––‹

[Armin]: Okay, the starter device still works. I gave you all my blades. But please let me keep this one..-He grabs the only sword with his hand and looks at his reflection- I don't want to be eaten alive..-Mikasa grabs the blade and throws it from the ceiling- N-No...

[Mikasa]: Armin...-She takes his hand, making him look at her- I won't leave you here...

[Armin]: B-But... Carrying someone, while leaping through a Titan-filled area....-He comments, but Connie grabbed his hand before starting to run- No.. Stop it. If you don't, I'm going to... I'm going to cause another friend to die!....-The roar of the Titan himself makes him turn his head and look over his shoulder. He frowns and removes Connie's grip- Wait! Listen to me.. I have a idea!...

[Connie]: A plan?..-He narrows his eyes while Armin looks between the two-

[Armin]: You two will have to execute it, so you decide... I know it's crazy, but could we use that Titan?..

[Connie]: That titan?..

[Armin]: It attacks other Titans... It isn't interested in us. Could we lead it to the supply area somehow? If it defeats the other Titans, everyone might be saved!...-He said firmly, Connie looked at him as a bead of sweat trickled down his forehead-

[Connie]: Lead it?! How could we do that?...

[Armin]: I think it's fighting instinctively. The two of you will defeat the Titans near it. That should make it move to find more. It should head toward HQ...

[Connie]: We can't do something that dangerous on a hunch!...-He yells at him, Armin turns to him-

[Armin]: But if it works, we might be able to destroy all the Titans around HQ...

[Mikasa]: It's worth a try...-Mikasa speaks. Connie looks at her with wide eyes-

[Connie]: Are you serious?!..

[Mikasa]: Better to try something than to simply wait for death..-She looks at Connie- Let's go with Armin's plan...-When she finished saying that, Armin forms a small smile, but Connie just shakes his head-