S3 »Friends

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

Before Kenny was found, Levi was searching in the now ruined crystal cavern, shotgun clutched as he glanced around his surroundings, noticing a crushed body under a dismantled boulder with a pool of blood, and continued walking off, unfazed. Louis walked over to him, but Levi raised a hand and covered Louis's eyes.

[Louis]: Levi, what are you doing?..-He asks confused as he takes Levi's hand away from his eyes-

[Levi]: Remember, who is the sensitive one here?..-He says, looking at him- And I don't want you to see these things either, I don't understand why you wanted to accompany me..

[Louis]: Because I wanted to be with you..-He says, looking away. Levi looked at him with his mouth open but a soldier was heard in the distance calling them-

[Soldier]: Captain Levi!...

[Levi]: Huh?..-He turns around, brows furrowed at the panting soldier, and spoke in a questionable tone- What? Your face looks like it's leaking shit..

After gaining his breath, the soldier exclaimed. 

[Soldier]: We've found Kenny Ackermann!...

With that information, Levi and Louis look at each other wide-eyed before the soldier begins to lead them towards Kenny.

While they were on their way to him, Kenny, near the brink of death, rests against a tree, staring at the green grass as his life flashes before his eyes.

›–––––––‹

Many years earlier, Kenny, was fearfully flailing his pocket knife around in the middle of a field when suddenly, a Titan's hand comes in and grass ahold of him and raises him high. His hat falls as the Titan's hand tightens its hold on Kenny, making him strain.

[Kenny]: Never imagined there was someone stronger than me in the world..-Kenny thought, peering down at the source- So this is a Titan... To think they really existed... What's more, within the walls...

The man had short, light gray hair, hair, and bright purple eyes were glaring right up at Kenny. Half of the Titan's body was gone while the torso, arm, and neck showed bones and muscle while the head remained to have skin but no hair.

He continued his thought until he heard the sound of a gun cocking, making him look over to see a younger version of Rod Reiss aiming the weapon right up at him.

[Rod Reiss]: Uri! Hold him right there!..

[Uri]: Rod, wait. Don't shoot...-Kenny turns his glare back at Uri, who continues speaking- Whoever it was who told him about us is likely part of the council. We must discover who's responsible..