S1 ‹Defeated: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 6›

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

The Female Titan emerged once more, defeating the elite Squad Levi members, one after the next. Having decided it was his fault for believing in his companions, Eren and (Y/n) transform and confront the Female Titan, but he suffers defeat, and the Female Titan takes him.

For some strange reason, (Y/N) was also captured by the Female Titan..

›–––––––‹

[Levi]: Maintain this distance. It may be tired. It doesn't appear to be going particularly fast. He seems to have been bitten right out of the neck..Is Eren dead? or (Y/N)?..-Mikasa gives Levi a firm look before looking ahead-

[Mikasa]: They are alive. The target appears intelligent, and its goal seems to be capturing Eren and (Y/n). If it wanted him dead, it would've crushed him. The target is fighting to escape going through .. But I still don't know why he captured (Y/N), if the goal was only to capture Eren..

[Levi]: Its goal may have been to eat Eren or (Y/N)..If that's the case, he's in its stomach next to (Y/n).. It's more reasonable to assume that they are dead..

[Mikasa]: They are alive!!..-She says coldly, Levi looks at her over his shoulder-

[Levi]: I hope you're right..

[Mikasa]: If you're only protected Eren, this wouldn't have happened!..-Levi's mouth parts as he moves over to Mikasa-

[Levi]: I see..You're the one from back then..Eren's close friend?..-Mikasa looks at him confused, but Levi continued speaking- We'll limit ourselves to a single goal. First, give up on killing the Female Titan..

[Mikasa]: It killed many of our comrades!..

[Levi]: As long as it can harden its skin, we can't kill it..Do as I say. We'll pin our hopes on Eren and (Y/n) still being alive, and we will rescue them before it leaves the forest..I will tear away at it..You draw its attention!..

Mikasa nods and flew towards the Female Titan, to stand in front of the Titan as Levi approaches from behind. 

The Female Titan looks at him instead of Mikasa as he has ready his blades. The Female Titan continues to run before she turns to punch him. He reacts and cuts up her arm de ella to her de ella eye de ella. She falls back as he leaving pushes himself off, reloading quickly, and goes to attack the rest of her body in mere seconds. She falls on the ground as her legs weren't able to move anymore.

[Mikasa]: He's fast..so fast that it has no time to harden its skin!..-Levi continues to cut her arms until they go limp. Mikasa gasps, noticing the nape was wide open- We can go for the neck..It's tired..I bet it can't move! I can kill it!..