S4 Part 2 ‹From You, 2000 Years Ago

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

[Zeke]: Father..

[Grisha]: Zeke... Please, stop Eren and (Y/n)...

Zeke gasped as he looked at his brother and (Y/n), who were in the shadows. An electricity made Zeke separate from Eren, he touched his forehead in pain but opened his eyes when he saw the couple.

(Y/n) was behind Eren, looking at Zeke with a mini smile.

[Eren]: We still haven't seen the part where I eat him..

[Zeke]: Did you... push Father into fighting the King of the walls... and the world? If the Attack Titan really has the power to transcend times, you could show him just the memories which suited you to alter the past..-Both Eren and (Y/n) were silent, listening to him- Father... Grisha hesitated to carry out his Restorationist mission. He knew he couldn't use the Founding Titan's power, even if he stole it.

[Zeke]: Except he did steal it-- and entrusted in to you. Because of what he'd seen in the future. Something in the future-- something you showed him. 

[Eren]: I'm grateful, Brother. This was only possible because you brought me into Dad's memories. Although, I also have to thank (Y/n). Without her blood, this would not have been possible..-(Y/n) smiles sideways-

[Zeke]: He said things wouldn't go my way-- that only you two will get what you want. 

[Y/n]: Yeah. Grisha was right about that, you won't be able to stop us...

[Eren]: I saw it four years ago: I saw my own future through Dad's memories..-He remembered when he touched Historia's hand- What a sight it was...

The two stared at Zeke in complete silence, Zeke scowling at them and clenching his teeth in anger.

[Zeke]: Founder Ymir! Make Eldians unable to reproduce anymore!..-He shouts, ordering. Ymir turned silently before starting to walk towards the coordinate. Eren quickly turned to Ymir, but (Y/n) kept his gaze on Zeke-

[Eren]: The Coordinate!...

[Zeke]: Grisha told me, "Please, stop Eren and (Y/n)"... He regretted listening to you...-Eren grits his teeth as he tries to free himself from the chains- I don't know what sort of future you saw through Father's memories, but you didn't see everything, right?.. For example, you didn't know you couldn't use the Founder's power here. You're as powerless as ever... 

[Y/n]: Eren...-(Y/n) spoke, making Eren stop. Blood was coming out of Eren's hands from the struggle- It's not necessary..

[Eren]: What? B-But... The founder Ymir!...