S3 »Ruler of the Walls

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

The true King withing the walls... Rod Reiss and his devious schemes were foiled. The Scouts succeeded in rescuing Eren, (Y/n) and Historia. However... Appearing before them was... Rod Reiss, transformed into a Titan.

›–––––––‹

The Titan continues to drag itself towards the walls, the Titan continued to set trees to flame and making a trail behind it. 

[...]: What the hell are you thinking, Erwin?! Keep the citizens in the city without evacuating?! By the time it's dawn, that Titan will be all over us!..-The Garrison soldier shouts at Erwin's stupid plan, grabbing the commander by the collar of his jacket-

[Hanji]: That Titan is an Abnormal..-Hanji speaks up, resting her left hand on the table while her right was in a cast. The soldier turns to her, his eye twitches as he yells-

[...]: What the hell does that even mean?!...-Hanji straightens her back and begins to inform the clueless soldier-

[Hanji]: The target Titan is strangely attracted to high concentrations of people. Hence, Abnormal. It means the fellow will turn a blind eye to a small village, ignoring it in favor of reaching this fortified city. If right now, you were to evacuate the citizens within Wall Sina, it would be drawn towards them, destroying the wall and all in its path. In the end, it would reach Mitras, with the greatest density of people... and deliver a devastating blow to humanity. On our way back, we attempted to use Eren Jaeger's power to control Titans, but...Rod Reiss' Titan shoed no reaction..

Earlier, while everyone was still on their horses and Eren, (Y/n), Historia and Hanji were on the carriage, Eren had stood up and attempted to stop the Titan from moving, giving the air a punch.

[Eren]: Stop, Titan!. Hey, stop! I'm talking to you!. Can't you hear me, idiot?! Rod Reiss, that means you! You tiny old man!...

As soon as he said that last sentence, Eren has stiffened and began to sweat extensively when he felt the captain's eyes at the back of his head.

The Garrison soldier gives Hanji a look as Erwin looks down at him and explains once more.

[Erwin]: If we are to stop that Titan, we must do so outside the walls of Orvud District. For that to happen, we must have the citizens act as bait. However, this doesn't change the fact that our first duty as soldiers is to protect the citizens..

As he explains, at this moment, other Garrison soldiers are knocking at the resident's doors and directing them to line up over to the wall.

[Erwin]: Supposing we're unable to halt the target, we'll take measures so that not a single citizen is killed. We'll announce an emergency evacuation drill for Orvud District, so if needed, the citizens will be ready to evacuate at once...