S2 »Close Combat

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

Eren hits Reiner's Titan face. The land explodes due to the amount of weight that just fell. The Colossal Titan looks down at the debris as the ground's dirt flew everywhere. From where Mikasa hangs, she searches through the dirt, mutter.

[Mikasa]: Eren! (Y/n)!..-She growls and looks back up at the wall, mentally cursing herself- If only...If only I'd cut off their heads! That was the perfect chance! I should've been able to do it, so why?!..-She looks away from the wall and looks back down at the dust- That was it. There won't be another chance!..

Up at the wall, the Colossal Titan moves its hand, making Hanji furrow her eyebrows.

[Hanji]: Everyone, jump away from the wall!..-She orders-

As Bertolt goes to swing his hand at them, the soldiers quickly move while a soldier goes and picks Historia up. Historia looks down with worry, screaming. 

[Historia]: It got Ymir!..-A soldier gasps, noticing another soldier in the Titan's hand- 

[Soldier]: And somebody else, too!...-The Colossal Titan opens its mouth and throws the two in before shutting it close- He ate 'em!..

Historia turns pale, widening her eyes even more. Hanji and the others land on the side of the wall.

[Armin]: Th-This can't be...-Armin muttered- Bertolt..-Historia couldn't process what just happen. Ymir, was eaten by the Colossal Titan. Hanji glares up at Bertolt, yelling to everyone-

[Hanji]: All soldiers, prepare to attack! We're taking down the Colossal Titan! It's a threat to all of humanity!..-She then starts to fly herself up there, along with Moblit and the soldiers-Swarm the huge bastard!..

As they reach back up on the wall, the Colossal Titan swings its arm at them, attempting to punch them, but Hanji and the soldiers fly past it while Bertolt uses his free arm, attempting once again, to attack them. They dodge by an inch as a soldier circles its arm and flies up to its face as Bertolt watches the soldier staring at him.

[Soldiers]: Just like the reports said, he's slow! It might be big, but that's it! Compared to the Titans we normally fight, thistle be easy! We've got this!..-The soldiers all begin to raise their blades and zoom down at the nape while Hanji announces-

[Hanji]: Now's our chance! Slice up his neck!..-But to their dismay, hot steam erupts on its back, making soldiers lose focus all fly off- Everyone, fall back!..-Hanji screams as she and the soldiers get launched out and roll on the wall-

[Soldier]: My hand!..-A soldier hissed. Instantly, another soldiers yells-

[Soldier 2]: Water! Bring water!..