Carol's in my mind, Brain and head.

(Violet's pov)

it was the day after playing Ouija board. I hadn't been feeling well, but i brushed it off. my mom dropped me and Mason off. I began to walk to class with my boyfriend, Jayden Tremblay. Mason walked with Jayden's identical twin brother, Dyline. I held Jayden's hand.

Jayden: How was your dad's house...let me guess boring?

Violet: well not this time, me and mason played Ouija Board.

Jayden: Anything super natural happen?

Violet: Just a barbie falling out of the doll house even though she was on her stand.

Jayden: Well..its fine, I wish I was there though. 

Violet: For the game? or the doll falling?

Jayden: for you...

I smiled, Jayden went in and kissed me. I kissed him back. Jayden couldn't stop kissing me. 

Violet: Ok! Jayden! stop, we'll be late to Mrs. Karen's class. Plus you know how much of a bitch she is. Also according to Principal Jessica 5th graders shouldn't be dating.

Jayden: the school years almost over! we'll be 6th graders in no time.

Violet: You mean 2019 is almost over? 

Jayden: Same thing!

Violet: no it isn't ya goof! now come on!

Me and Jayden went to class. I sat in my seat, and had some voices in my head. I felt weird in my body. I just wrote on my paper but then the voices got louder. I tried to block them out but i couldn't. Mrs. Aricia who was in the teachers seat near my seat noticed Me acting not normal. She tapped her finger in front of me. I looked up at her, trying not to look stressed out of my mind. I just smiled nervously. I didn't know what to do. She looked at me with a concerned face. I still sat there trying to look like everything was okay. I finally decided to speak, i cleared my throat. 

Violet: Yes..M-M-Mrs. Aricia?

Mrs Aricia: Are you okay violet, you look a little stressed.

Violet: Oh well um....uh...

I tried to think of a lie. i usually say something like "Oh i slept late last night". But this time i didn't....i just sat there looking like a stuttering idiot. I didn't know what was going on. I just sat there scared out of my mind. i couldn't even think because the voices filled my mind. It was scary. i didn't know what to say. i began to slowly have a panic attack. Mrs. Aricia Then put her hand on my shoulder, I looked at her scared out of my mind. Mrs Aricia sighed very concernedly.

Mrs. Aricia: I'm gonna call for you to have a break.

I nodded my head. I put my pencil down, Mrs. Aricia let Mrs. Karen know that A school councilor was gonna come down to get me for a break. I just sat there, head down, waiting patientlyas the voice got louder. I tried to have no more panic attacks. Finally, Mrs. Joyce came in. 

Mrs. Joyce: Violetta Martell?

I lift my head up. I looked at mrs. Joyce. i got up and we walked to her office. once we arrived, she put the fidget box on the table, and i took one out. Mrs. joyce and i sat down. She looked at me. 

Mrs. Joyce: Mrs. Aricia told me you didn't look too well...is everything okay?

I didn't know if i should lie or not, so i told her the truth. even if i was afraid she wouldn't believe me.

Violet: I'm having a voice in my head telling me to kill myself...and to hurt myself.

Mrs. Joyce put her hand on my shoulder. 

Mrs. Joyce: Thank you for telling me this...

We went to the principal's office and told her about the voices, she called my mom and asked if she could have me leave school early. 

I decided to wait in mrs. joyce's office. She asked me what my backpack looked like, i told her it was a black and white striped backpack, with golden hearts on it. Minutes later she brought it in. 

Mrs. Joyce: Is this the one?

I looked at it.

i nodded my head.

Mrs. Joyce: Just making sure. 

then my mom came, Me and Mason had to leave. We got in the car. i looked at mason, he was on his phone. I grabbed a plushie of mine that was on the floor in the car, i held on to it. Mason looked at me. he tapped my shoulder. I looked at him.

Mason: Where are we going?

Violet: The hospital...

Mason: why...

Violet: She's in my mind...brain...head...even my body..

Mason: who?

I looked at my plush and back at mason.

Violet: Carol...