The Carol rhyme By T. Bertrand. Along with our plan.

(Louis's Pov)

I was explaining to Mason and Jayden what me and Taylor found researching. I was reading a rhyme by T. Bertrand, a victim of Carol's possession.

Louis: "She'll be back on the Land, once the planchette is in your Hand. When you go to Fight, hold the victims hand Tight. Everytime you stop her in her Lair, every year you'll get a bigger Scare. If Murder isn't the answer, take it Further. She'll be in your Head...until the day...where you are Dead..."

Mason Looked at me. 

Mason: So we have to kill you...is she...still in your head....

I nod. 

Louis: But how is T. Bertrand alive.

I read on, about the thing T. Bertrand said about it.

Louis: "How to stop Carol...you'll have to die somehow...but not from her...from something else...i suggest going to her favorite place...and killing her there...her favorite place was"

My eyes widen in shock.

Taylor: What's her favorite place...

Louis:...ravenwood charter....middle school...

Mason: Ravenwood...charter...middle school...that's our school...

Taylor:..Wait...how will we get in the school...

Jayden:....

Jayden then pulls out an extra key.

Taylor: what the bloody...how did you get those..

Jayden:...it long story..

Mason: Who gives a fuck!

Louis: While reading...i saw the one simple cut...attracts Carol....so what if she follows my blood?

Mason: How do we do that?

Louis:...Pack Up...We have a stop to make...and Mason...get Klaus.

Mason pulls at her knife.

Mason: Already have my tiny bestie...Klaus...

I grab my guns and put them in a backpack. I then look at the others.

Louis: How are we gonna kill me...and bring me back.

Jayden: I heard epipens really bring people back to life....

Taylor:...I have a bunch of my medication in my bag that you can overdose on....i almost did once...and i know which you have to take first...

Louis: Alright....here we...i'm gonna die young...whether it's from carol or not....

Mason:..Me and Jayden will distract Carol...

Jayden: And Taylor can help you with the pills..oh and Taylor...

Taylor looked at Jayden. 

Jayden: If overdosing doesn't work....think of a plan b...

Taylor: Got it...we gotta go now..

Louis: Wait guys...we said we destoryed the board right...

They all nod. I go over to my closet and pull out a burnt ouija board.

Louis: Rule 21 of ouija board...don't burn the board...

Mason: You didn't tell us that before we burned it..

Louis: I wasn't too full of my reasearch...what did this rule mean?...well i let Jayden's idea go to work...and this board has been haunting me...since 2020.....

Jayden:....It's 2022 now....

louis: Exactly...

Mason: Two years then...

Louis: Yes....Mckenna said to destroy the board...but didn't say anything about burning it...so we did it...but now...we have to deal with a board...for each year i get a scare.

Mason: Maybe if Carol...follows the blood, you can get some blood on me....and Jayden...

Louis: Okay....

Mason: And then once we destroy the board...we bury it and the planchette where Carol was Buried.

Louis: But what if Carol kills you and Jayden.

Jayden: Then we'll die heros...and...if i do die...this will be my last goodbye...

Jayden puts his hands on my neck pulls me in and kisses me. I kiss him as well.

Taylor: I suggest we all changed our clothes....that way clothes we barely care about get blood on them...but these clothes don't.

I look at my shirt. It was a long sleeved black shirt. this was my favorite shirt. 

Louis: you guys know this is my favorite shirt..

Jayden: This is my favorite sweatshirt...

Mason:...This shirt is my favorite...

Louis: I feel like you never changed out of it...

Mason: Exactly...

Taylor: And we obviously know...that this is my favorite flannel...

Taylor takes off his flannel. but i noticed something...about his body..