The Pan Pizza Place of terror.

(Mason's Pov)

I had gotten pulled into a room, it was dark, but then the lights turned on. I then knew where she had put me...what she was doing. The room looked like one pizzeria...the one that caused me true fear, I started panicking, i couldn't breath i was so scared...but then...there was a speaker...saying the intro, i have always feared.

The speaker: Ladies and Gentlemen, put your hands together for pandory the pandaaaaaaa!

My eyes widened in fear. I turned around. the blue stage curtains open, Then there he was...Pandory the panda...the animatronic i absolutely feared...I never wanted this to happen. Pandory started to get ready. Pandory looked at me. a light shined over me. 

Pandory: Hi i'm pandory the panda! what's your name?

I stay silent breathing heavily.

But then pandory looked at me angrily.

Pandory: TELL ME YOUR NAME YOU LITTLE SHIT!

I got even more scared.

Mason: M-M-M-Mason.....Mason...my name's mason...

Pandory then had a normal face again. He never says something like he just said...for violet's birthday we had gone to pandory's pan pizza palace a lot...Carol's trying to make my fear worse...isn't she?!?!?!

Pandory: Oh that's a pretty name, would you like for me to put on a show for you?

Pandory then looked at me.

I didn't want a show, I JUST WANTED TO GO HOME! Pandory looked at me angrily again.

Pandory: Say yes mason...SAY YES YOU LITTLE SHIT

Mason:...y-yeah...

Pandory was normal again.

Pandory: Grrreat! but first you gotta come give me a big fat hug!

I didn't wanna hug him...i knew i was gonna die if i did.

Pandory: Awe come on! don't be shyyyy!

I wasn't shy...i was just scared.

Pandory: Just one hug and then one big show!

Mason: I don't wanna hug you!

Pandory (Angry): JUST HUG ME!

i got even more scared, but then carol portraying the somewhat-alive bodies of her victims before kept chanting.

The bodies: Hug him Mason! Hug him, hug him, hug him.

I couldn't move, i just froze. but then i just went on the stage, and hugged Pandory. Pandory hugged me.

Mason: Now let go....

Pandory then held me tighter. 

Mason: Hey!?!?!

Pandory then started having claws.

Mason: YOUR HURTING ME LET GO! VIOLET! HELP! JAYDEN! DYLINE! SOMEBODY! HELP! HELLLP!

i kept trying to pull away. but then it looked like a mask fell of pandory, pandory then had this scary face, wrinkles...sharp teeth. I finally get out of his arms, but then my arm gets grabbed by him. I try as hard as i can to get out. I was screaming and crying pain. but then Dyline walked in and saw.

Dyline: HEY! LET GO OF MY BEST FRIEND!

Dyline came over and tried to pull me out of pandory's arms. But then he picked up something very sharp, and cut of pandory's arm. I fell off the stage, pandory shut off. Dyline picked me up. 

Dyline: You okay?

Mason: Yeah...thank you for saving me Dyline!

I hug Dyline tightly. we run out the room and go find violet and jayden