If i could..

(Fiona's Pov)

I Was walking down stairs, Putting my school bag over my shoulder. I was wearing my favorite dress, Purple striped skirt, A pastel Blue button up shirt, and of course my favorite blue cardigan. I walk into the kitchen, I see my dad cooking breakfast, I sit down. 

Fiona: Hello Father...

Louise: Hello Fiona

I sigh in relief. It can be hard for me to tell if my father is drunk or not, what i've learned is, he tends to get drunk in the afternoon or during night, right around 7:40 or 8:00. When he calls me stuff like "Darling" Or "Dear", That's when i know he's drunk. My dad has been drinking more then he usually does. He's been doing it since Mum died...I miss her very much. After breakfast, my dad drove me to school, I get out the car.

Louise: Fiona, aren't you forgeting something?

I look at my father.

Fiona: I love you dad.

Louise: I love you too sweetheart.

I smile and close the door, i walk into school. This was gonna be a good day, i could feel it. I had lots of plans today, But i have to do them after school. In class the teacher was passing out graded school work. The teacher placed down all my graded work on my desk.

Teacher: Still A lot of 50%s....is everything okay at home Fiona?

I sigh. 

Fiona: Of course....everything is fine...

Teacher: Okay...

The teacher walked away. After class, i went to the counselor's office. I knock on her door, she looks up at me. She gave me the polite "Don't worry you can come in!" Look. I come in and sit at the door.

Ms. Joyce: Hello Fiona.

Fiona: Hello Ms. Joyce.

Ms. Joyce: so...i just wanna check in...how has dad been?

Fiona: Still drinking....i saw him passed out at the kitchen table, vodka bottle in his hand....vodka bottles...all over the table...vodkas bottles...almost every where...even broke bottles....he's....turning into an alcoholic.

Ms. Joyce: Alright, and what did you do about it.

Fiona: I woke him up and told him he needed to go to bed...and once he did...i cleaned up him mess...

Ms. Joyce: Alright, um...still having the nightmares?

Fiona: About something happening...something big happening both to falcon haven and Mount Claire?

Ms. Joyce: Yeah.

Fiona:...Well yeah...i have been....i'm just afraid that one day...all of us...or atleast a lot of us...are gonna die...

After that, i start walking in the hall to go to my locker. I see liberty-lee walk by. I wave at her, she nervously waves back, She's been acting strange all morning. I go to my locker, Caroline who we called Carol for short, goes to her locker, it was next to mine. 

Fiona: Hello Carol.

Carol: Hello Fiona.

Fiona: Hows your mum doing?

Carol: She's getting better..

Fiona: Are you excited for tonight, with Lib-lee and Mckenna?

Carol: Yeah.

Fiona: Alright, uh see ya later.

Carol: Yeah see you later.