the worst way to start holiday vacay

*I SHALL NOW PUT THE WARNING BUT SOME SCENES ARE DRAMATIZED OR FICTIONALIZED*

(Mason's Pov)

I walked home from school with my cousin, violet, along with her boyfriend Jayden, and of course his brother Dyline Tremblay. I was holding his hand walking with him. During that hospital trip violet had found out that she was possessed. She described to the doctor, that it was the voice of a 10 year old girl.  I knew it had to be carol...she did too. We still hadn't told Jayden and Dyline yet. But then something suspicious happened. A young girl crying was sitting on the ground with her head down. We got concerned, was this girl lost, was she hurt and her parent or guardian wasn't around? we went over to her.

Violet: Excuse me, little girl are you okay?

The little girl: M-mommy?

Violet: No..i'm not your mommy...do you know where she is? are you lost?

The little girl:...I cant see mommy anymore...

Mason: why is that? did you lose her? we can help you find her.

Jayden: Yeah, its not good for a little girl to be out on her own. 

Violet: There's bad people out here too, but don't worry, we're not bad people, we can help you find your mommy, alright sweetheart.

The little girl: I told you...i can't see mommy anymore

Me and Violet looked at each other. The girl then lifted her head, she had no eyeballs, ink was dripping out of them. I screamed as loud as i could. Violet covered my mouth, picked me up, grabbed Jayden's hand and ran. Dyline followed. finally we arrived at Violet's house. Violet put me down, I was scared out of my mind.  Jayden then looked at Violet.

Jayden: Dude! WHERE THE FUCK WERE HER EYES?!?!

Dyline: Seriously that was fucking terrifying

Mason: Violet....you saw it too right!?!?

Violet: obviously i did...i think it might of been her though.

Mason: who...

Violet:...Carol

Jayden: Who's carol

Dyline: Is she a hoe you're cheating on Jayden with?

Violet: I'm straight?

Dyline: SO IT'S A GUY?!?!

Violet: what?! NO?!?! cheating is the most DISGUSTING thing in the world. but me and mason had played ouija board...and met a ghost named carol...and she i assumed used black magic...and possessed me.

Jayden and Dyline were surprised. 

Jayden: Thats why you went home early...

Violet nodded. 

Violet: I can ask her if it was her...i just need candles...a dark room and a blind fold.

I got up and looked for a blindfold, Jayden closed the curtains, Dyline grabbed candles, Violet sat on a large toybox. Dyline surrounded the candles around her, I came back in and gave her a blindfold.

Violet: Thank you mas..

Mason: Oh and a hair tie, to keep your hair out of the way...also just in case it sets on fire.

Violet smiled and took the tie.

violet: Thank you mas

she began tying her hair.

Violet then put the blind fold on

Violet then put the blind fold on.  She then said something.

Violet: Carol....i know your in here....if you are...show me that you are.

(Violets pov)

I looked around it was just a dark void. I looked around for carol but then felt something hit my head.

Violet: OW!

i could hear her giggling. I turned my head to see her laughing as she was looking at me. I walked over and slapped her. 

Carol: OW!

Violet: Was the girl with no eyes your fault?! cause that wasn't fucking funny! 

Carol: It was to me...I could use a girl around your age next if you want.

I slapped her again, she stared at me. she started breathing heavily. Then....something began happening.

(Jayden's pov)

We had heard violet talking but not carol. Then violet had gone silent. I looked at Mason scared and concerned. Mason looked back at me. I grabbed his hand cause i was scared Vi would get hurt. She's the love of my life and i cannot lose her. If I did...i don't know what i'd do...or where I'd be...I've known her since 1st grade. Losing her again...will just make my life not happy once again, i mean with how my dad....my...fucking...dad is....my life would get worse all over again. But then all of a sudden....VIOLET WAS FLOATING. 

Mason: WHY IS SHE FLOATING.

Dyline: OH GOD, GUYS I DONT LIKE THIS I DONT LIKE THIS!

I stood there staring. but then mason began constantly tapping my shoulder

Mason: UM?!?! HELLOOOOO! DO SOMETHING SHES YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

Jayden: SHE'S YOUR COUSIN!

Mason: NOT BLOOD-RELATED!

I gave up arguing with him. i got up on the toy box and tried to pull Violet down it wasn't working. I panicked. I thought she was gonna die. 

Jayden: VIOLET IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, DONT LET HER TAKE YOU! YOU HEAR ME! FIGHT BACK VIOLET YOU HAVE TO OKAY?!

(Violet's pov)

Jayden (echoing): FIGHT BACK I KNOW YOU CAN.

As i was floating in the void, being held and choked by Carol, my eyes dripping with blood, my nose bleeding a lot. I felt like i could get down, just by hearing the sound of Jayden's voice echoing. I dropped down, Carol flung. I ran far far away from her. But then...FLASH! Right before my eyes....I took the blindfold off, and gasped for air.

(Jayden's pov)

Violet fell from the air, I caught her. i held onto her tightly, i could feel her shaking in fear. She was okay...her eyes had looked like blood dripped from them, and her nose had bled, but she was okay.

Jayden: It's okay...it's okay...i got you....i got you...

Violet sat up, Looked at mason, saw him scared.

Mason: Violet...what happened....why were you floating....