Mason The Slut Martell

(Tw: Transphobia, F-SLUR)

(Louise's Pov)

I get in my car it felt so good to finally be out of that jail. I look at Fiona outside my window. 

Louise: Thanks for Bailing me out, Sweetie.

Fiona: I would of bailed you out sooner...but...i don't know

Louise: it's okay, Mason needs me more than anything right now...

Fiona nods, she looks at Mason.

Fiona: Time to go Mason.

Mason was staring at the jail, She was still a bit scared from her recent vision. She then looks at me,

Mason: I'm going in your car right dad?

Louise: Yeah, I gotta get you to school, don't i?

Mason:...Yeah....the boys are already at school...and i have band practice after school...

Mason gets in my car. I wave goodbye to Fiona and drive. Mason stares out her window, I wanted to catch up her, considering she's my daughter, that I haven't met because I've been in prison since 1984, and then i got released for a bit, and got arrested again in 2008, the year Mason was born. I glance at Mason.

Louise: So...your in Band huh?

Mason: Yeah, I'm in band...I play a woodwind instrument....

Louise: Really?

Mason: Mmm Hmm.

Louise: what kind of woodwind?

Mason: Clarinet..

Louise: Nice

Mason smiles. 

Louise: So...got a...boyfriend...or girlfriend...maybe even lover? I don't like to assume gender or sexuality..

Mason: Oh, Um...

Louise: You can tell me, i won't be mad.

Mason: I've got a boyfriend....His name is Jayden...

Louise: How's it spelt?

Mason: Oh uh..J-a-y-d-e-n

Louise: Got it, only asking because there is many ways to spell it.

Mason: Hmm...cool.

Louise: Your mother almost spelt your name like M-a-E-s-o-n

Mason: Maeson? with an e?

Louise: Mmm hmm.

Mason: Cool.

it was then silent. I take a glance at Mason, she seems...down...maybe the vision still scared her...I've always feared Vladimir would take one of my daughters....I was fearful for Fiona....once Mason was born...I feared for her too....Well...The moments i've feared...have come...and nobody...messes with my daughters...NOBODY. Suddenly Mason looks at me.