Mason's acting different

(Mason's pov)

I was walking in the hallway of school, My headphones plugged into my phone, i had them on. I had to have a session with Mrs. Joyce...I'm surprised she moved to the middle school...i heard her aunt worked here for awhile in the 80s, She quit after the massacre. Anyway, Sessions with Mrs. Joyce became a daily thing, So i see her every school day, after classes. As i walk in the hall way, I see couples together. It made me think of Jayden....I miss him a lot. I wish he never died...He was my boyfriend...but only for a few hours. I try my best to ignore the couples in the halls. Judith Hynes walks by me, She waves at me, I wave back. I've been slowly becoming friends with her, Also i guess she's my future sister in law, cause i can tell Mr. Louis Anna Martell and Mr. Taylor Oliver Hynes are gonna be married in the future. I finally arrive at Mrs. Joyce's office. I peek in, She's looking at papers. I turn my music off, i pull my head phones down. I knock on the open door gently. She looks up at me.

Mrs. Joyce: Oh Mason, Come on in sweetie.

I come in and sit down. My leg starts to bounce a little. Mrs. Joyce quickly gets up to close the door, then she sits back down in her chair.

Mrs. Joyce: So, sweet heart, How have you been?

Mason:...fine...

Mrs. Joyce: Still upset about Jayden?

Mason:...no....no....his death was months ago...i'm fine....

Mrs. Joyce: Mason....I know you and Jayden were very close...i know cause whenever you had to come down for school here, you two were like two peas in a pod.

Mason:...i know...

Mrs Joyce:....Mason...you can tell me the truth....or anything, i'm here for you...

Mason:..yeah...yeah...i know...

Mrs. Joyce:...okay, i'll change the subject...um...still hearing the..whispery voice?

Mason:...yeah...i don't think it's gonna go away...everytime i hear it....it's always my name....it's voice...is like...he wants to...deceive me...

Mrs. Joyce: And what do you think he's trying to decieve?

Mason:..i don't know his voice is just...it has a creepy tone

Mrs. Joyce: can you describe it to me. 

Mason: it's like those creepy whispers in horror movies...thats what i hear....

Mrs. Joyce:...Do you see things?

Mason:...no...

Mrs. Joyce: Okay, well besides all that...

Of course i lied to her, I don't wanna be TOO honest with the school councilor. After Session, I walk out i go over to my locker to grab my stuff to leave. I promised Judith I would walk home from school with her after she does cheer practice, Due to how long session was, I couldn't go do my after school activity, Band practice. Yeah, I'm in band. I put my school stuff in my locker, and grab the stuff i need for home. Before i close my locker, i hear that same voice.

The voice: Maaassoonnn....

I sigh, I hated hearing that voice. I close my locker, I walk out and see Judith. she was waiting for me patiently while reading. She looked so cute when she was focused on a book. I walk over to her. 

Mason: Hey Jude

Judith: Hello Masie

She slipped her book in her bag. She calls me "Masie", Nobody has ever called me that, but I love when she calls me it. I also noticed she's still in her cheer uniform. 

Mason: Still in your uniform?

Judith: I didn't feel like changing, But now we can walk together!

Mason: Yeah

She holds my hand as we begin walking. I held her hand as well. But then i hear that voice one more time...that was unusual...i never hear it twice in a few minutes. I slow down while walking.

Judith: You alright, Macie?

Mason: yeah...yeah...just..refreshing.

Judith: Alright just making sure your okay

We continue to walk. I don't know why i have this whispery voice....i just do.