The Cult House and The Hand.

(MASON'S POV)

My dad drives me, Taylor, Louis, Jayden and Monica to the house. Mckenna, Fiona, Judith and Carol go to get the hand. I look it was that same place from day one....Louis's Dad's house....I remember the day me and Louis played Ouija board...met Carol...not to mention...My father killed Liberty-Lee in the attic...McKenna, Fiona, Carol and Liberty-Lee also played...OUJIA BOARD IN THE SAME ROOM. THEN JASMINE AND MALINA FOUND THE BOARD IN THE ATTIC, JUST LIKE LOUIS. IT'S ALL CONNECTED. Same house....every time. Falcon Haven and Mount Claire...isn't cursed....this house is...

Louis:...The house my dad lived in...

Louise: Every Aprilson after the other goes here...to get the final kill...but first...they must repaint the pentagram...it fades every time...but Mason hasn't gotten...Any kills...so right now...she's the only one who belongs here...not the rest of us.

I look at Jayden. then back at my dad.

Mason: Will everyone else be okay?

Louise: Of course...just...we wait until...They get the hand.

(Judith's pov)

Me, Carol, Fiona and Mckenna, are heading to a known place. Fiona knew the way.

Judith: So...we're going...toooo?

Fiona: The place Vladimir Aprilson was originally was going to be buried...but their friends and two loves of their life...Isadora and Myles...their friends names...i forget them...anyway...they moved them to a different place...but the friends, Isadora and Myles forgot to move their hand....

Judith: all of this is so much...it's just so hard not to believe...I...

I sigh...

Judith: I just wish Macie didn't have to go through all of this...I....She's such a kind person...and...I...she doesn't deserve this...I...she's timid...she's....unique...she's beautiful...she's...sweet...she's..caring...she's confident sometimes, she can be brave and...She's amazing at expressing herself! And...OH MY GOD! I'm in love with her! I love that girl so much...And knowing all this is happening is breaking my heart....I love her more then i have ever loved someone...and I...I have to act like i don't like her because my mum are the biggest homophobes I've ever seen and met! I wanted to be on the basketball team but my mom said "No! your a girl! you have to on cheer!" Like jesus woman I can be a girl and play basketball! But point is...I don't want Mason to die! Because I love her...and I cannot lose the girl I love the most in the world.

Fiona:...Well..If...My sister ever breaks up with Jayden...Maybe she'll give you a chance, she is pansexual..

Judith: Yeah..but would Mason ever love me like i love her?

Fiona:..Well, Band members and Cheerleaders make great couples in my opinion..

Judith: She is one of the greatest in band in my opinion...she plays clarinet, and she is AMAZING!

Fiona chuckles.

Fiona: Really love my sister huh?

Judith: you know it.

Fiona then stops the car.

Fiona: we're here...

We get out of the car.

(Carol's pov)

Fiona gave us all shovels...We didn't know exactly where he was previously buried..so we dug in different areas...we kept digging, We mostly had no luck. Until my shovel hit something. I dig more. I notice a rock that says "The witch lives on". I notice it....THE HAND.

Carol: THE HAND! I FOUND THEIR HAND!

Fiona, Mckenna and Judith come running over. Fiona picks it up.

Fiona:...Time to end the curse for real this time bastard...

We get back in Fiona's car, and begin driving to "The Cult House" aka the exact place we played Ouija board