"Soo...to recap"

*before this chapter starts, i just wanna say the faceclaim for Melissa Martell aka Violette's mom is Winona Ryder)

(Violet's pov)

I grab A bunch of pens, pencils, Markers, papers, and an old school photo of mine that the editing got messed up on. I place them on the kitchen table, My mom, Melissa comes over. She looks at me setting up the papers and the photo of me onto the table.

Melissa: What are you doing child?

Violet: Me, Mason and the twins are...setting up a plan for a game...that were gonna play...

Melissa: Okay, does this game...have to deal with ouija board?

Violet: No mom, dont worry, i don't wanna make her voice worse...

Melissa: Okay, Just Making sure. 

My mom then walked away. I finally finished setting it up. I look at my room where the boys were.

Violet: Boyyssss! It's all set upppp!

Mason, Jayden and Dyline come over.  I hand Jayden the pens, pencils and Markers. So he looked at how i set it up.

Jayden: Soo...to recap, You when you were at your dad, scott's house....you played ouija board you found in his attic.

Violet: to be specific from Mason's knowledge, An old ouija board from the 80s.

Mason: MMM HMM.

Jayden: Right...and so you met a girl name Carol....who had died in a car crash...what year?

Violet: When i asked her she said hell...i don't know what she mean't but....she said hell....

Mason: Wait a minute....

We all look at mason.

Mason: Hell...and it's a board from the 80s....In Falcon Haven Massachusetts and Mount Claire Rhode Island....1984...Their was Massacre after one car crash on June 20th, 1984...but then the massacre ended after one death of a girl..a girl our age...and she died on July 16th...1984....I heard that she had gotten possessed too...and it was a few days after her and her friends played ouija board...and one of them...died in that car crash...in 1985 they called it the Hell year....

We all stared at Mason scared on how he knew all this.

Mason: I know all that because when i was 6 i was into true crime so my "Mom" got me a book full of true crime storys and the massacre of Falcon Haven Massachusetts and Mount Claire Rhode Island in 1984 was just my favorite and It just finally came to my mind when you Mentioned Carol said hell when we asked her what year she died.....maybe she was part of a hit and run during the hell year..aka 1984.

Dyline:...So that's how you spent summer of 2014.....reading true crime stories...

Mason: Yep...all day all night.

Violet: Do you still have this book....

Mason: I do...but i live all the way in West virgina remember?

Violet: right...i forget you dont live here.....

Jayden: Is there a computer here?

Violet: I have a laptop in my room...

Jayden: Could use it for research and printing photos?

Violet: We could...now hold on...lets leave this here for now....MOM DON'T TOUCH THE STUFF ON THE TABLE WE'RE GRABBING MORE STUFF FOR IT!

Melissa (from the other room): Okay, whatever child.

Me, Jayden, Dyline and Mason run upstairs, and open the laptop. We needed this reasearch. Was Carol a victim in the massacre of Falcon Haven Massachusetts and Mount Claire rhode island, in june 20th 1984-july 16th 1984...we just had to find out, And would it explain my possession.