Stanford Tremblay....

(TW: Abuse)

(Violet's Pov)

We went back to my house, we told my mom everything, she didn't believe us. we showed her Dyline's missing posters for proof, still didnt believe us, i even explained how my arm broke. still didn't believe us. Jayden's dad had came home from work once we finished telling my mom. we head back to Jayden's house. Jayden looked at us.

Jayden: if something happens...act normal..

Violet: Why?

Jayden: if he does something...that upsets you...ignore him...

Mason: Jayden your worrying us.

We went in. Jayden started explaining. I helped a bit. But Stanford began yelling at Jayden, but not just Jayden...but me too. He kept yelling about how much of a bad influence i was on his disapointment of son. His words not mine..and Jayden is not a disapointment! hes great kid! and i love him! i just gotta find someway to get over myself and get him back! 

(Mason's pov)

As Stanford yelled at Jayden and Violet i stared, But then suddenly, He struck Jayden across the face, something in me then just..snapped! I go over a little to upset.

Mason: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? HITTING YOUR SON?! YOUR SON. I KNOW WHY HE HATES YOU SO MUCH, YOU'RE AN ABUSIVE ASSHOLE! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT YOU! BECAUSE IF YOU WERE MY DAD, I'D BE WISHING YOU WERE DEAD. NEXT TIME YOU HURT HIM YOU WON'T FUCKING LIKE ME.

Stanford just laughed.

Stanford: And what are you gonna do? kill me with kindness.

Mason: I have fucking guns...watch your fucking mouth.

I grab Jayden and Violet and take them out of that hell hole. How dare he hit Jayden like that. HOW FUCKING DARE HE.