Broken Promises...

(Vladimir's Pov)

I sit outside, shaking a little. I was scared for Falcon Haven and Mount Clarie...Someone else had died...Celina Watson...

(That day)

*before Celina died*

I had to deliver more stuff to Stephen, I didn't wanna do it...but my father told me to...I accidently bump into Celina Watson. I hear her shudder, and see her shake in fear.

Celina: I'm...I'm so sorry! Please don't be mad at me...I didn't mean to bump into you Vladimir!

I look at the young 10 year old. She seemed really scared. I pat her head, she looks at me adjusting her glasses.

Celina: Your not gonna hurting me?

Vlad: No, Someone should never put their hands on someone, unless it's a hug, a kiss, or a nice pat on the head.

Celina smiles hugging me. I hug the small child.

Celina: thank you Vladimir! 

Vlad: your welcome, dear. and I'm so sorry about Luna, I know she was one of your friends..

Celina: She was...

Vlad: Just know...that she's always with you...in here..

I say as i point to where Celina's heart is. Celina smiles.

Celina: Your not what my mum says you'd be..

Vlad: Mean, scary and reeking of piss?

Celina: Yeah, your kind, handsome and smell like posies!

I smile, I pat Celina's head again.

Vlad: Fare Thee Well, sweetie.

Celina: Fare Thee Well, Vladimir!

I walk away, heading over to Stephen.

Vlad: Another thing from My father...

Stephen nods, taking the chest. I look at him.

Vlad: Is Myles home?

Stephen calls for Myles, Myles comes out and Stephen goes inside. I look at Myles, Giving him a kiss on the cheek. Suddenly Everyone goes in the front of the church..We look running over....We see Celina Watson...dead on the ground...looking just like Luna did.

Myles: Why are all the children dying?

Vlad: First Luna...Now Celina...

(Present day)

I wondered what was going on...there starting to suspect different people in Falcon Haven...I was scared i would lose Isadora and Myles...Suddenly there was a meeting in the church. Isadora and Myles walk over to me.

Isadora:..wanna listen to the meeting from the window?

Vlad: sure...

Me, Isadora and Myles peek and Listen. They were listening to everyone's suspicions. Suddenly Wednesday goes up. Oh god...Wednesday...You promised..YOU PROMISED!

Wednesday: I promised Vladimir...I wouldn't say this...If he promised he wouldn't tell what i did...

Isadora (quietly): What did you promise my sister?

Myles (quietly): And what is she hiding.

Vlad: Shhhhh!

We keep listening. 

Wednesday: A week ago...It was midnight, I went for a walk in the woods, for fun...then i hear two people...i hide behind a tree...Suddenly...I see..Vladimir Aprilson and Myles Tremblay...having...fun until they both climax...I will admit...I did watch them...and touched myself a bit while watching...but...then...One day...I see Vladimir, Myles...and someone else in the woods...doing the same thing....the other person i saw....Was....My sister, Isadora Hynes!

Everyone gasps.

Wednesday: Not Only that! The reason I suspect those three, is because Vladimir was the last one to talk to both Luna Sherman and Celina Watson! And He is always with my sister and Myles! and with the way their dead bodies looked...I suspect that Vladimir Aprilson...IS A WITCH.

Everyone gasp again.

Lester: Now listen! My son would never!

Wednesday: You haven't suspect how much of a sinner your son really is? Lester!? He is madly in love with Myles and Isadora! He wants to go by "They" For the love of bloody god! Now I say...We look all over..Find Myles and Isadora...Then Find Vladimir...AND HANG THAT WITCH!

everyone then agrees. Suddenly Wednesday looks out the window, Me, Myles and Isadora were in. She stares eyes widen. Everyone else notices. I grab Myles and Isadora. We run. I look at them both.

Isadora: Vladimir!?? what do we do?!?! All of mount claire and Falcon Haven knows we sinned!?!

Vlad: I swear I'm not a witch! I would never kill anyone!

Myles: Don't worry my love...We believe you...

Vlad: Okay...

I hear the church door open. 

Vlad: RUN!

The three of us run hiding behind the barn of town. I look at the both of them.

Vlad: My Father refused to believe I killed them...Maybe Juliet will too...

Myles: How will you find her..?

Vlad: I'll go look for in the woods...

Isadora:...Be careful my love...

Vlad: I will...make sure to protect each..okay?

Myles and Isadora: Of course, My love..

I nod, I give them both a kiss. They hold hands, running to hide somewhere else. I run into the woods.