Mason's Birth-Name and Birth certificate.

(Louis's Pov)

I went over Mason's house to do something, Because thoughts flew through my mind. Is Mason actually who she doesn't know she is? I had a hard time believing it, At Mason's house, I go over to my Aunt Beatrice.

Beatrice: Hello Vio- Louis...Louis, Sorry, still not use to it, i'll get it someday,

Louis: Hello Aunt Beatrice, Um...can i see Mason's birth certificate, I'm curious to what Cousin not-blood related's last name was before he was adopted.

Beatrice: Oh, of course here you go.

She gave me Mason's birth certificate. wow...was it really that easy? Anyway I explain i want my reaction to be private. My Aunt Beatrice nods. I go into Mason's room, She isn't there, she was in the shower, i know because her and  aunt Beatrice are the only ones who live in the house, but anyway, i see she has a giant printer in her room, Perfect. I go over and use the copying part of it. I made a copy of her birth certificate...this is obviously illegal, because i didn't ask Mason if i could copy her birth certificate, because law states to copy an individual's birth certificate, You must ask for their consent to do so. Consent is an important thing, EVEN during sex. I take the birth certificate out of the printer and grab the copy. I sigh, now i can leave and pretend like i was never here...until.

Mason: Louis!?

I jump in fear a little. I look at Mason.

Louis: Mason! My cousin Not-Blood related! how are you doing?

Mason:...fine....why are you in my room...and get out because i am literally naked under this towel, so you don't need to see fancy balls with thing on them and something long.

I look at her with a confused face.

Louis: huh?

Mason: My breasts and penis, Louis! god you are so stupid!

Louis: Just say i don't want you to see my breasts and penis then i'll understand what you mean.

Mason sighed. 

Mason: Just...why the heck are you in my room?

I knew something like this would happen, so i had my lie planned. 

Louis: So long story, My printer ran out of ink and printer ink is very expensive, and I needed to make a copy of the studying paper for Taylor because he lost his, so i made a copy of mine for him, because math is the hardest subject I've ever seen. So that is why i am here borrowing your giant printer.

Mason:...Okay....um...just give me a warning, Especially because i might be NAKED UNDER A TOWEL.

Louis: Yes, Your titties and dick are hiding in a towel Mason, I get it! anyway..i will leave now...

I hide both the papers in my chest so Mason doesn't see them. I walk out. I hear Mason groan. I quickly put the copy in my pocket. I go downstairs. I head back over to my Aunt Beatrice. 

Louis: Hear you go, Mason's birth certificate, also DO NOT tell Mason about this...

Beatrice: Of course sweetie.

Louis: Okay, bye bye.

She takes it back and i leave. I run home, I slam my bedroom door. I sit on my bed. I take the copy out. I take a deep breath in.

Louis: here goes nothing...

I look at it.

Louis:...Mason..Anabeth...Apri-

My jaw drops.

Louis: No! it's just a coincidence...right..

I look at the mother's name.

Louis: Eleanora Dae-rose....Pretty...and the father is...

I look at the father's name.

Louis: No.....

I feel like i knew the reason for  Mason's weird acts. I decided i needed to do something. I grab my phone. I dial Taylor's number.

Louis:....Taylor....please answer....

I wait for him to answer.

Taylor: Hello my love,

Louis: Taylor...i need your help with something...something big i just thought of....

Taylor:....okay, I'll be there.