Until Next year...

(Violet's pov)

It was now, January 1st, 2020. I was helping Mason pack. He needed to finally go back to west Virginia. Mason zips up his suitcase. We say goodbye to my mom, and start walking to the airport. once we arrive at the air port, I hug mason. I was gonna miss him, he'll be back again during the summer! but he had to go for now. but then before mason leaves we both hear someone.

Jayden: MASON! VIOLET!

Mason and Violet: Jayden!

We both hug him. 

Jayden: I didn't wanna miss saying good bye to masy masy before he leaves.

Mason giggles. 

Mason: Well i guess there are a few things i wanna say before i leave.

Mason looked at jayden.

Mason: Thank you for being there when i needed a friend...You were the bestest friend i had...and you still will be when i come back.

Jayden: Just doing my job.

Mason then looked at me.

Mason: Violetta....stay out of trouble, AND STAY AWAY FROM OUIJA BOARD!

I giggle. 

Violet: I learned my lesson, don't worry. 

Mason smiles. Me and Jayden both hug Mason tightly, Mason hugs us back.

Mason: Alright, now i gotta go before i miss my flight!

the three of us giggle. But then i remembered somethings.

Violet: Mason...one more thing before you leave.

Mason looked at me. i take a necklace out of my pocket and put it on him. the necklace was golden with the words "The Super Natural Bois" On it. Mason looked at me with happiness.

Violet: Welcome to the Club Mason, I know annouce you, Mason Anabeth martell as Leader's assitant.

Mason hugged me tightly.

Mason: Thank you thank you thank you! Now i really gotta go!

We say our final goodbyes and then mason get on his plane.

Jayden: Until next year for our reunion?

i nod my head

Violet: Until next year..

We both kiss and begin to head home. Carol's gone now, everything will be all happy again. Right? Right?

(𝕋𝕆 𝔹𝔼 ℂ𝕆ℕ𝕋𝕀ℕ𝕌𝔼𝔻)

(I will make season/act 2 soon!)