I can't lose him again....

(Mason's POV)

JAYDEN IS IN A TRANCE??! BY VLADIMIR?!?? WHY?!?!? WHYYYYYY?!?! I shake him more.

Mason: Come on Jayden! fight him! FIGHT HIM! PLEASE! PLEASE JUST FIGHT HIM!

Louise: MASON IT'S TOO LATE! HE'S GONNA DIE! BECAUSE YOU PICKED UP VLADIMIR'S STUPID FUCKING HAND!!

I tear up and look at my dad. I was enraged.

Mason: OKAY YEAH, I PICKED UP THE FUCKING HAND! IT'S MY FUCKING FAULT I KNOW?!? BUT I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T TELL ME HOW TO GET OUT OF THIS TRANCE I WILL LISTEN I WILL MAKE MY FIRST KILL, AND I WILL HAVE IT BE MY OWN FATHER! GOD DAMM IT! I AM NOT LOSING JAYDEN AGAIN!

Louise: There's not taking him out of the trance now! and if you wanna kill me FINE! I have zero fucks to give! I wanted to rot and die in jail! UNTIL FIONA BROUGHT YOU THERE! AND TOLD ME YOU HAD THE CURSE! 

Mason: Well Maybe you're just a horrible dad...

Louise: YEAH?! WELL MAYBE I FUCKING  AM! AND I CAN LIVE THAT!

i look back at Jayden...i hated seeing him like this...i'd hope i'd never him like this...I hug him..

Mason: Vlad...just let him go...I'll bury your hand....just let him go!

Vladimir walks in from the darkness of the corner.

Vladimir: I once had a love....two loves.....Isadora......Myles.....I loved them...dearly....but of course....the town of falcon haven hung me...

Mason: Vlad...please...just let Jayden go!

Vladimir:....I'm sorry....

Vladimir makes Jayden float.

Mason: JAYDEN NO!

Jayden's arms, cracked, snap, and broke. his legs....crack, snap, break.....He gets out of his trance. Vladimir looks at Jayden...

Vladimir:...Say goodbye to Mason...say goodbye to her...

Jayden looks at me.

Jayden: I've always loved you Mason....I loved you so much..since day one.....But i wanted to be respectful of mine and Louis's relationship....But once we broke up....I thought i had my chance with you....but you kept getting boyfriends....till that one day.....and we got together....I loved you Mason....I felt my happiest with you.....you made me feel like...like a stupid kid again...i loved it....I missed you every time you left...I got so upset when you got boyfriends....and so jealous....but that jealously left....when i die....you can find another love...Just think...I'll be happier in heaven...my dad's abusive...and of course....I'll finally be with Dyline.....my twin brother....my closet friend....my best friend....I won't be full of survivors guilt...I'll be with him! I'll finally be with him.....Never forget me Mason....I love you...

Mason:...I love you too...

Suddenly Jayden's neck....crack...snap...and then finally...break...I see him drop to the ground. Louis, Taylor, Mckenna, Fiona, Carol and Monica walk in. Louis and Taylor noticed Jayden...They walk over...

Louis:...No...Vladimir didn't....kill him? did he?

I go down on the ground...i hold Jayden's dead body....I look at Louis.

Mason: He did...

Louis and Taylor tear up...Louis gets down on the ground...he grabs Jayden's hand...

Louis:...if you...really think about it...He's with Dyline now...

Taylor comes down on the ground with us...he put his hand on Jayden's chest.

Taylor: And he's safe from his fathers abuse...

Mason: when we changed together...he had cuts and bruises all over his back....I felt so bad..

Louis: I can still remember you cussing out his dad...

Mason: Yeah...me too

Me, Louis, and Taylor chuckle.

Taylor: it's like we're not the super natural bois without him

Louis: yeah....but...Jayden will forever...be in our hearts....

Mason: of course he will....

Mckenna:...I won't forget him either...He was brave...and a great kid..

Fiona:...He was...

Carol: For all of possessing Louis...I thought Jayden was a good friend to him..Taylor too...and it appears he was a great boyfriend to Mason...

Monica:...I barely knew him....but from what i heard from Louis...he seemed like an amazing person...

Louise:....I feel bad that he's gone...knowing he loved my youngest daughter...and i can tell...he treated her right..

I smile...

Louis: So...what now?

Mason:...We're gonna bury his mother fucking hand...