Mckenna Sherman, And Mason Martell

(Mason's Pov)

We arrive at Mindy's cafe we spot A woman who we knew just had to be Mckenna sherman. we went over, Violet was the one who had to ask if the woman was Mckenna.

Violet: Excuse me ma'am...i hate to bother you...but are you Mckenna Sherman.

Mckenna: Indeed i am, you must be Violetta Anna Martell, Where is Mason Anabeth Martell, and Jayden Westley Tremblay.

Me and Jayden waved.

Mckenna: Ah yes, have a seat..

Me, Violet and Jayden took a seat. Mckenna handed the three of us cups of coffee.

Mckenna: You three are allowed to have coffee right?

We nodded,

Mckenna: Good...

Violet: Now..i would love to ask you questions but...last time i did it...i fainted...so...i shall allow my cousin...Mason to do it...so Mas...let your inner Fan Boy out!

I had a confused face when She had said inner fanboy. But i ignored it i looked at mckenna with the biggest smile.

Mason: It is so great meeting you! i was super excited when i met Fiona Aprilson, when i left the library i pinched my self as hard as i could to see if i was dreaming! But uh anyway, I was 6 years old when i read about the massacre of falcon haven and  Mount claire in 1984. I became obsessed. I never knew i would be able to ask THE Mckenna Sherman questions about it. It was a dream...but now...it's a dream come true!

I was out of breath from my excitement. I looked at Mckenna, She had smiled softly. 

Mckenna: Out of all the people that have asked me questions, you haven't even started and i can just tell, that you are gonna be my favorite

Mckenna: Out of all the people that have asked me questions, you haven't even started and i can just tell, that you are gonna be my favorite. I knew one day that a huge true crime fan would come to see me with two of his, her or their friends, and i just knew it be some as young, Little and Adorable as you.

I smiled after she had said that.

Mason: So when the massacre happened...you were 12 years old?

Mckenna: Yes, i was 12 years old.

Mason: Now before this massacre what was your life like? What did you do as...maybe a hobby?

Mckenna: I was a Fashionista, still am, I still am quite the fashionista.

Mason: I can tell! your outfit it's so beautiful, amazing and just so fashionable!