3 times a trance

(Taylor's pov)

I drive Louis's car. Louis was in the front, Jayden and mason were in the back. I look at Louis. 

Taylor: I'm sorry about last night...if we had...you know...i sure it would fluster a lot i was drunk and overeacting and-

Louis: Taylor!

I look at lou.

Louis: It's fine...i understand.

Taylor: Okay.

Honestly, Louis was cute...and handsome. I don't get why him and Jayden broke up. If i was with Louis, i would stay with him. Fuck i'd even marry him if i could right now. Louis looks out the window.

Louis: Stop the car.

i stop the car.

Louis: Tay Tay...stay here....Mas...Jay lets go..

Jayden: Why does taylor have to stay?

Louis: JUST GET OUT OF MY FUCKING CAR! LETS GO.

Jayden: Okay! asshole...

they get out.

(Louis's pov)

I walk in and take out my Glock 26. I look at Jayden and mason. They take out their weapons. I walk into a room. but then trip. I fall into a room. it was dark. but then the light turned on. it was full of bees and wasps nests. I had to stay calm. I then see what the area looked like. It looked like a church....The church i went to for sunday school, or even one week summer camp. I look around. was this a trance. I then get pushed in a seat. Two of Carol's old victims being portrayed sitting next to me. Dyline being portrayed by Carol in front. I sighed, i stayed calm, thinking of what makes me calmest. but then the figure that usually watched me says...

Figure (In ghost language): would louis anna martell come up.

I sighed and went up. i understood ghost language. I went up, Carol pushed the figure down, she made me float. I get forced to look up. I breath heavily. My arms go up, my legs spread out. Oh god! no! i don't wanna go yet!

(Jayden's pov)

I went into the room Louis was in, Louis was in a trance, I shake him. I then thought if something. I look at him. 

Jayden: Louis...think of times where you were happy! THINK OF THAT!