together..

(Louis's pov)

"Dear diary, I hit Monica Marie Andrews with a roller skate....now i'm with Taylor at my house..We told Mason and Jayden about it...and about me seeing Carol...Jayden thinks i'm just imagining things...Taylor's doing reasearch...i'll write later...--Louis A. Martell <3"

I put my diary continuing to lay in bed.  I look at Taylor.

Louis: Important info?

Taylor: Nope...just the same shit as usual...

Louis: Damm it...

I look out the window, I slowly look away. I grabbed one of my pillows, and hold it. My mind always has me pretend its Taylor. i hope Taylor once notice...As i hold on to my pillow. Taylor closes my laptop and looks at me. 

Taylor: Shall i replace your pillow?

Louis: yes...but hold on to me...your older i dont want you to crush me.

Taylor giggled. He got in bed and put his arms around me. I rest my head on his chest. He rest his head on mine. 

Louis:...are you mad for what i did...to Monica..

Taylor: no...i think she deserved it for what she did to you...

I smile. I put my face in the creak of Taylor's neck. I grab Taylor's hand.

Louis: Would you be okay with me sleeping on top of you.

Taylor: Of course, you can sleep on top of me, it's cute when you do...

Louis: Alright...well...goodnight...Tay Tay...

Taylor: Good night Lou Bug

*I fixed my errors cause i was tired asf while this chapter was being written lmao*