Chapter 6

Jiang Mo originally wanted to find a time to pretend to be sick and stay in bed, hide his identity and secretly go to the capital, but he didn't expect that he would soon have the opportunity to bring it to his door.

This afternoon, several stewards brought their own promising newcomers. After discussing for an afternoon, they chose a new steward to take over the position of steward Hu. After sending off the stewards, it was already very late, and Jiang Mo was ready to take a dip. Take a bath to relax.

This time he did not go to the cold spring, but ordered the servant to prepare hot water, intending to take a hot bath directly in the room.

After everything was ready, the maids and servants exited the room one by one. They knew that Jiang Mo did not like the habit of serving others, so they would leave silently when everything was ready.

The water temperature was very suitable, Jiang Mo immersed his whole body in the water and sighed contentedly. Sure enough, the fish should stay in the water.

"Who's there!"

Jiang Mo felt an unfamiliar aura sneak into the room after soaking for half an hour. He quickly got up, grabbed a piece of clothing and draped it over his body.

The man was dressed in black and was extremely fast. As soon as Jiang Mo finished speaking, the man attacked with a sharp dagger, aiming directly at Jiang Mo's throat. Jiang Mo turned sideways to avoid, grabbed the opponent's wrist with his backhand, and pressed his fingers hard, only to hear the sound of "dang——", the dagger made a violent collision with the floor.

The man missed a hit, his other hand hooked with five fingers, and attacked Jiang Mo's face. Jiang Mo couldn't dodge, and he used his legs to kick the man to the ground before he hit him.

The people behind the scenes didn't know that Jiang Mo was no longer the "Jiang Mo" he used to be, and underestimated his force value, thinking that he could complete the mission by just sending a killer over, but he didn't expect how much this would give Jiang Mo. a handle.

"Young Master, what happened?"

The sound of the heavy object hitting the door attracted the question of the servant outside the door. In order to prevent the man from committing suicide, Jiang Mo removed his chin, found a rope to tie the man, and threw it aside. He opened his mouth and said, "It's nothing, a little thief has entered, come in and deal with it."

The servant outside the door came in in response. This servant was sent by Gu Zheng and called Feng Ting. He was taciturn but very good at doing things. No matter what Jiang Mo ordered, he would silently execute it.

Jiang Mo pointed at the trapped man in black and said, "A thief entered my room tonight, and I was injured by the thief. Let's deal with it."

"Yes."

So the next morning, there were rumors It was rumored that the young son of the Jiang family was injured by a thief at night and was bedridden.

Jiang's second room.

Jiang Jing almost dropped the cup when he heard the rumors outside. He walked up and down the lobby, getting angrier the more he thought about it.

Mrs. Yu put down the teacup she took a sip and said calmly, "What's the use of your anger now, it's not a good thing that Jiang Hanyu did.

" I, Jiang Jing, coveted the things of my nephew, and I will not hesitate to kill my closest relatives!" Jiang Jing was in a hurry, and what he said outside was much more than what he said.

People in the world are always interested in the private affairs of high-profile families. This time, some rumors came out from nowhere, and they were all known in one morning. If there was no one behind the scenes, Jiang Jing would not believe it. of.

"Are those people wrong?" Yu sneered, "Aren't you just coveting your nephew's things, or to pave the way for your good son!"

Jiang Jing did not expect Yu to say such a thing, he Surprised: "You...how can you say that?"

"Why can't I say, that Jiang Hanyu is not my son!"

Jiang Jing was angry: "Why are you so

tolerant ?" The heart of a human being?" Mrs. Yu smiled, she stood up and said word by word, "Jiang Jing, if you want to hand over everything of the Jiang family to that slut's son, I will never agree. You shouldn't let them go!"

Jiang Jing suddenly said, "So it was you..."

"Yeah," Yu Shi looked at her hand painted with Kodan, and said, "I shouldn't have been soft-hearted in the first place." In this way, her youngest son will definitely be fine now, he can cry, laugh, and call her "Mother" ", instead of a cold corpse, sleeping underground.

Yu's youngest son, who fell into the water a year ago, was less than thirteen years old at the time.

"You mean, the youngest son of the Yu family was killed by Jiang Hanyu?" Jiang Mo didn't expect that he just asked Feng Ting to spread some unfavorable rumors to Jiang Jing, and the other party brought back such a message to him.

Jiang Mo touched his chin. It seemed that Jiang Jing's original wife must have hated Jiang Hanyu to the core.

The Yu family has two sons and one daughter. The daughter is married. The eldest son, who is nineteen this year, was sent to the Yu family to study half a year ago. It seems that the Yu family found out the cause of death of the youngest son half a year ago, fearing that the eldest son would also be poisoned by Jiang Hanyu, so he sent him out. Now that it broke out, I was afraid that Jiang Jing was ready to hand over the Jiang family to Jiang Hanyu.

A mother would never allow her son-killing enemy to keep jumping in front of her eyes. Besides, the other party planned to step on her other son to ascend to the throne.

"I know about this." Seeing Feng Ting standing aside, he hesitated before asking, "Do you have anything to say?"

Feng Ting then said, "It's Master Gu, he said he wanted to see you. "

Then let him come."

Since the day they met, the two have met several times in private, and each time Gu Zheng opened the door to invite him.

This time Jiang Mo pretended to be ill and said that he needed to rest and not see any foreign guests. Gu Zheng was a little worried, and because he was about to leave Jiangzhou, he called Feng Ting to ask.

Gu Zheng came quickly, and Jiang Mo agreed not long before he arrived.

"Are you alright, is it hard?" Gu Zheng looked at the pale boy leaning on the bed, his eyes full of distress. The last time we met, Jiang Mo was still in good spirits. became like this.

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry." Jiang Mo shook his head, seeing the distress in the other's eyes, he suddenly didn't know what to say.

From the moment they met, Gu Zheng showed a lot of affection for Jiang Mo, maybe he didn't realize how special he was to Jiang Mo. Although they did not meet many times, every time they met Jiang Mo, he could feel that the other party was really kind to him.

Gu Zheng didn't stay any longer. He knew that the patient needed to rest, and after seeing Jiang Mo, knowing that everything was fine, he was relieved.

Before leaving, Gu Zheng told Jiang Mo that he was leaving Jiangzhou temporarily. If there is a chance in the future, he will come back to see him. If Jiang Mo is interested, he can also go to him. He will find someone to contact Feng Ting and let him know. s position.

In fact, Gu Zheng had thought about inviting Jiang Mo directly to the capital, but after he returned this time, the situation in the capital was bound to be extremely dangerous. Jiang Mo was in the past, especially going to the capital with him, it was not safe, he reluctantly let Jiang Mo go Mo because he was in danger.

After Gu Zheng left, Jiang Mo was silent for a long time. He wrote a letter for Feng Ting to hand over to Manager Xu, and explained some matters to Feng Ting. After nightfall, he came to the cold spring again.

He hadn't come to the cold spring for a long time. On the one hand, after the body transformation was completed, he was not so eager for the existence of water. On the other hand, the reason was that Gu Zheng would come to the cold spring to look for him every once in a while.

He had already used the identity of "Jiang Mo" to contact Gu Zheng during that time, and Gu Zheng was very concerned about him. He was afraid that Gu Zheng would find out that he did not recognize him, so he did not want to meet him in the form of a mermaid.

——The

night before leaving Jiangzhou, Gu Zheng once again came to the mountain behind the Jiang family.

He has been here many times, and without exception he never saw the mermaid back then. This time he also made plans not to see him. He didn't expect that a head would pop out of the water just after he arrived at the spring. , it is the mermaid he has been thinking about for many days.

"I, I've come to see you several times, but I haven't seen you. Do you live here?"

"I don't think it's big here. Are you comfortable living here?"

"Do the Jiang family know of your existence? Would it be unsafe for you to live here?"

"..."

Jiang Mo wanted to say hello to him, but he didn't expect that the other party would crack up with a lot of questions when he saw him.

Jiang Mo swam to the big rock on the bank and sat down, smiling and interrupting the other party: "You ask so many questions at once, which one should I start answering you?"

Gu Zheng didn't expect to see the other party before he left. He was too surprised, and still has a sense of unreality. Fortunately, Jiang Mo interrupted him, otherwise he might keep asking.

"I'm a little surprised," Gu Zheng walked not far from Jiang Mo and sat down with his legs crossed, "I'm leaving Jiangzhou soon, and I may not be coming back in a short time. Before I leave, I want to see you and thank you. "I also want to ask you if you would like to leave with me.

The fish tail slapped the water surface, raising a string of splashes, Jiang Mo asked, "Leave? Where are you going?" The

silver fish tail glowed softly in the moonlight, Gu Zheng's eyes were completely attracted , He stretched out his hand uncontrollably, wanting to touch the tail of the fish that was so close at hand.

cold.

Gu Zheng later realized that he touched the opponent's tail, probably because he didn't exert any force, Jiang Mo didn't realize that his own tail was touched.

Seeing that Gu Zheng started to be in a daze again, Jiang Mo wondered, he didn't use a small spell this time!

As a last resort, Jiang Mo had to speak again: "Are you leaving? I think this place is a little small, do you know where there is a bigger lake?"

"Do you want to leave here?" Gu Zheng returned to his senses and asked back.

"Yeah, I think this place is a little small, and it's not big enough for me to swim."

Gu Zheng suppressed his expectations and said, "I don't know about this place, but there is a large lake in my house, don't worry, I see you inside. There is no one, but it is a little far, are you willing to leave with me?"

There is indeed a large lake in his mansion in the capital. If the young man agrees, he can encircle the area near the lake for the young man to live in.

"OK!"