Chapter 65(Arc 4: Marshall vs Mermaid)

Three years later, Turing Technology's branch in country M was officially listed. Jiang Mo's work focus gradually shifted to country M. His relationship with Gu Zheng was also announced a year ago. At the same time, he brought Gu Zheng back to Jiang. home, and confessed to Jiang's father and mother.

The Jiang family's parents were not optimistic about the relationship between the two at first. They were experienced people and knew how difficult this road was. For their son who owes him seventeen years, they know that they are not qualified to discuss his choice, nor will they reach out to separate the two. What they can do is to stand behind their son all the time, and this home will always be a haven for children.

Turing Technology has continued to grow. With the efforts of Jiang Mo and the others, it has gone abroad and entered the world step by step, creating a new generation of business myths.

What makes it strange is that Jiang Ming, one of Turing's founders, never appeared in the eyes of the world after the company entered the world's top 500, and later generations have different opinions on this.

Some thought it was an internal competition, and Jiang Ming had to quit the battlefield when he failed. Some thought that Jiang Ming was seriously ill and had no choice but to leave...

The truth is far from the speculation of later generations. Jiang Ming left voluntarily, and he left a letter of apology, completely disappeared from the public eye.

[Fireworks] After the incident, the system in Su Fan's mind never appeared again. Wan Junjie, who was controlled by the system, the first thing to wake up was to dismiss Su Fan and cut off contact with him completely. Without the system, the game proposed and developed by Su Fan could never overcome the most important step, and this game project had to be put aside.

The disappearance of the system ability makes Su Fan's stepfather treat their mother and son no longer as before, especially for Su Fan's stepson. Without Wan Junjie and his stepfather, Su Fan's life is not as good as before.

The annexation of the Wan clan was the last thing Jiang Ming did before leaving. With Jiang Mo's intervention this time, Jiang Ming only experienced this unsuccessful kidnapping. He endured it for many years, and finally pulled the thorn in his heart with his own hands.

After reading the letter left by Jiang Ming, Jiang Mo realized that Jiang Ming had learned the truth about the exchange of identities from Jiang Yu in the early years. He could not continue to stay in Jiang's house as if nothing had happened, and he wanted to make up for Jiang Yu's mistakes.

In these years, Jiang Ming has devoted all his energy to the growth of the company. When he left, he took nothing with him. He split the company's shares into three parts, one for Song Yu and one for Jiang Mo. The rest, along with all the real estate in his name, was left to the Jiang family's parents.

After receiving the things sent by Jiang Ming, Mrs. Jiang burst into tears. She hated Jiang Yu who caused all this, and wanted to find Jiang Ming, but she didn't know how to face him in the future.

It was not until the death of Jiang's father and mother that Jiang Mo saw Jiang Ming again in the cemetery. He hunched over and wiped the tombstones of the two of them. Gu Zheng stood in the distance with Jiang Mo's arms around him and did not step forward.

Since then, Jiang Mo has never seen Jiang Ming again.

-

hot.

On the messy big bed, the flushed boy kept twisting his body, trying to find a place to cool himself down.

There was only a loose t-shirt on the boy's body. As the boy kept rolling, the clothes on his body were messed up, revealing large areas of snow-white skin.

The tall man stood beside the bed, looking at the boy who shouldn't be here on the bed at all, his eyes darkened.

"It's so hot..."

Jiang Mo felt a heat wave as soon as he entered his new body. The fire was everywhere, as if it was going to burn everything in his body.

At this moment, a pair of slightly cold hands stretched out and raised his chin, and in the mist, he saw a familiar face, his head was burnt into a mush, and he couldn't think about how he appeared here, his body was already one step ahead. make an action.

"Gu Zheng..." Jiang Mo murmured and climbed onto the man's body, his naked skin touched the cold military uniform on the man's body, soothing the heat on his body, Jiang Mo let out a satisfied sigh.

The man sat beside the bed and let the boy move around on him, but the darkness in his eyes was getting darker and darker.

He pinched the boy's chin and asked in a deep voice, "Who asked you to come?"

The boy's cheeks were flushed red, and the end of his raised eyes carried an indescribable charm. He opened his eyes slightly, and his eyes were full of spring.

Jiang Mo looked at the man's familiar face and felt aggrieved. He was so uncomfortable. Why didn't Gu Zheng help him? He straddled the man and broke his hand off his chin, dissatisfied: "Do you want to do it? Don't do it. I'm going to find someone else!"

"You dare!" Hearing this, the man's face turned black, he embraced the boy in his arms, and his tone was dangerous: "Go to my bed, don't regret it later."

...

After waking up , Jiang Mo touched his sore lower back, with black lines all over his face, he was miserable by the system.

Jiang Mo's journey through different small worlds is mediated by the system. The target and time of his journey are all screened by the system. The transmission time of the first three worlds is not good but not bad. Who would have thought that this world would be in such an embarrassing situation. time into the original subject.

He didn't have time to receive the world's plot, so he had a relationship with someone else in a confused way, and he didn't know who the person who had a relationship with him was.

What are these things?

Jiang Mo pressed the aching forehead, and began to receive the plot of this world and the memory of the original owner.

In the year 3216 of the ephemeris, human civilization is highly developed, and human beings have already rushed out of the earth and began to develop in the interstellar space. Over time, some things start to slowly change, such as human genes.

In order to better adapt to the universe, human genes have been reorganized and some mutations have occurred. Under the cosmic radiation and human intervention, human beings have developed new abilities, they have higher force value and stronger physical ability. Before human beings could enjoy the joy brought by the new changes, bad news fell from the sky, and human fertility began to decline sharply.

The most terrifying thing is that in one year, there was not a single newborn born in the entire interstellar.

A huge panic shrouded the hearts of human beings. At this time, the merman with fertility appeared in the human field of vision. Like those with mutant abilities, mermaids are also a variation of humans. The first natural mutant mermaids to appear are called natural mermaids. They have strong fertility and can switch between their legs and tails at will.

Later, artificial mermaids appeared. These people can have children, but their fertility is not as strong as that of natural mermaids, and their tails cannot be turned into legs. They are forcibly transformed into adult mermaids through artificial experiments.

The original owner, also named Jiang Mo, was a natural mermaid, the eldest son of the head of the Dixingjiang family, but unfortunately he was not welcomed by his biological father.

The original owner, Mu's father, has passed away, and his father married someone else, and he has a younger brother, Jiang Jin, who is one year younger than him. Jiang Jin and the original owner are half-brothers, and their mental power is extremely rare at S-level. You must know that there are only a hundred mermaids whose mental power exceeds the S-level in the entire empire. He was born of Jiang's father's true love, and compared with the treatment of the original owner in the Jiang family. It can be said that one is in the sky and the other is in the ground.

"Kacha——"

The door of the bathroom was opened, interrupting Jiang Mo's thoughts. He looked up and saw a man walking out of the bathroom with a body of water vapor, "Are you awake?

" When Mi Jiu was in his early years, he only wrapped his lower body with a bath towel, revealing his upper body with smooth muscles. The most important thing was that the man's appearance was exactly the same as Gu Zheng from the previous world.

Jiang Mo was in a trance for a moment. Could it be that this world has a relationship with Gu Zheng directly? In this case, the system is not considered to be cheating on him. He wondered: "Gu Zheng?

" The young boy, "Come on my bed if you don't know who I am, eh?"

Jiang Mo looked back innocently: "I really don't know who you are." Gu Zheng fought on the edge of the star for many years, and the original owner never saw him , really do not know.

"Then how did you come here?" The man's eyes narrowed slightly, like a lion ready to go, he grabbed Jiang Mo's chin and forced him to look up, "Speak!"

Why is he here, Of course it was because of the original owner's good brother.

Jiang Jin, the half-brother of the original owner, is the protagonist of this world, and everything that the original owner suffered is thanks to him. Both are natural mermaids, even if the original owner's spiritual power is only b+, and his status in the Jiang family is not high, Jiang Jin and his father are not going to let him go.

Because the existence of the original owner clearly shows that Jiang Jinmu's father is the junior third. The difference between Jiang Jin and the original owner is less than one year old. The original owner's mother died in childbirth. In less than a year, Jiang's father married a new man. The new wife is still a big one. The Jiang family who entered with his stomach.

As for this incident, it was planned by Jiang Jin in order to ruin a marriage on the original owner.

The marriage on the original owner was decided by his mother's family. The other party was Mo Qinxuan, the youngest son of the Mo family. He was two years older than the original owner. Originally, it was nothing. The three families were very satisfied with the marriage. .

The bad is bad because the original master, grandfather and uncle died at the same time at the border two years ago. The family status is getting worse day by day. Mo Qinxuan has a rare s+ physique. The Mo family is no longer satisfied with the original master's b+ spiritual power, they are more satisfied with the spirit Jiang Jin of the s-level strength.

Jiang Jin thinks highly of himself and feels that he can match the best person. He sets his sights on Mo Qinxuan. To be with Mo Qinxuan, the first thing to resolve is the marriage contract on the original owner, and it is best because The original owner's own fault had to dissolve the engagement of the two.

So, there is a bureau dedicated to the original owner. The original owner didn't know that Jiang Jin and Mo Qinxuan had long been hooked up, and what Mo Qinxuan gave him was only false warmth, but it was just a show.

But the original owner took it seriously. Mo Qinxuan gave him a tenderness that the Jiang family could not feel. After the death of his grandfather and uncle, he regarded Mo Qinxuan as the only salvation, and was still foolishly waiting for the one who married Mo Qinxuan. One day, I didn't know that I was waiting for hell.

Jiang Jin invited the original owner out in the name of Mo Qinxuan, put medicine in his drink to induce the mermaid to lust, and at the same time found a "good" man for the original owner.

Just not knowing what went wrong, Jiang Mo narrowed his eyes and looked at the man in front of him, who was sent to General Gu's bed.

Gu Zheng, the youngest general in the empire, has been fighting against the Zerg on the edge star with his father Marshal Gu since he was sixteen years old, and has rarely returned to the emperor star over the years.

There are basically no photos of this young general on Xingxing.com. The original owner's growth trajectory does not overlap with him at all. Jiang Mo's claim that he doesn't know him is not a lie.

"What? Eat all the food, don't you plan to accept the bill?"

Even though he was in a lower position, the young man's aura didn't drop at all, his eyes were shining brightly, and being watched by these eyes, Gu Zheng clearly felt his heartbeat leak. half a beat.