Chapter 120(Arc 6: The Devil's Elf)

"Chaos Continent" is a holographic online game launched three years ago. It has been very popular since its launch. Like other holographic games, this game has been divided into three levels from the very beginning: VIP players, VIP players and ordinary players.

As the name suggests, VIP players need to recharge money, which can be used to buy various clothing and props, and can also increase the VIP level. The higher the level, the more benefits.

Supreme VIP players are different from ordinary VIP players. The latter two players come from Novice Village. What they can do in the future depends on themselves. Supreme VIP players have won at the starting line from the very beginning. He has his own identity, and his status is not low.

It's not that you can become a supreme vip player by charging more money. There are only ten places for a supreme vip player in the whole interstellar world. Anyone who can become a supreme vip player is rich and powerful, and has a prominent status in the real world.

The original owner is also a supreme VIP player. He got this position not because he is good in the real world, but because this game was developed by the original owner's family. The original owner is not in good health. Make great efforts to develop a holographic game, and only hope that this child can enjoy the beauty of this world in the virtual world.

It's a pity that the original owner didn't have that blessing, or in other words, some people couldn't see that the original owner, a sick person, had a better life than himself.

The original owner has a prominent family background. His father is currently the number one richest man on the planet's richest list. His mother is the daughter of a duke and the younger sister of the current queen. The original owner's family felt a great regret.

They spent ten years and huge manpower and material resources developing a holographic game called "Chaos Continent", just to give the original owner a chance to contact the outside world.

Since "Chaos Continent" was specially developed for the original owner, the original owner's identity in it is naturally not bound by anything, so that he can play however he wants.

Looking up, a beautiful young man with black hair, green eyes and white clothes appeared in the mirror. The young man had a nearly perfect face, which was 90% similar to the original owner's original appearance, but compared to the weak original owner , looking a lot better.

The slender fingers parted the forehead hair, revealing the most attractive part of this face, the peach blossom eyes that are picked up have a style, and the dark green eyes have a different kind of pure temperament, porcelain white skin, high nose and red lips, and The elves have the same pointed ears. These combinations constitute the new identity of the original owner in this game world-the beautiful and powerful little prince of the elves-Moore.

The Noah competition that the little elf Tina mentioned is an official event launched by the game "Chaos Continent". According to the time in the game, it is held every three years. Players who get a good ranking in the competition can not only become famous all over the world, You can also get rich rewards.

In the interstellar era, holographic technology is already very mature, and holographic games are blooming everywhere. "Chaos Continent" can stand out from the crowd of games, not only because of its strong background, but also because it is well-made and can give players the top enjoyment.

There are many career choices in this game, fighting, management, farming, changing clothes... You can find everything you want to play. Noah Dabi is also divided into various types. Not only players but also various NPCs participate in the game, that is, In other words, players must not only compare with players, but also with npcs.

When this rule was first announced, it caused dissatisfaction among many players. Unfortunately, the official attitude was tough. In addition, more players felt that this gameplay was novel, which raised the expectations of the big game. Those players who were dissatisfied with their mouths were honest, and almost all of them participated in the event.

This is the first time for the original owner to participate in the Noah Gabi, and it is also the first time for the original owner to blend in with the crowd and see the good and evil of people's hearts.

"Master, there are guests visiting." The little elf Tina also works as Jiang Mo's housekeeper. Her internal program is specially designed to help the original owner deal with some trivial matters in the game.

Jiang Mo washed off the white foam from his hands carefully, Tina flew over holding a towel to wipe her hands, her small eyes rolled a few times, and the ghost said: "The one who came to visit is Mr. Leville, the master wants to change into beautiful clothes to go. see him?"

Leviel knew the original owner in the real world, and also knew the identity of the original owner in the game. It can even be said that he played this game to get close to the original owner.

The original owner didn't know this, he just thought that the person he had a crush on in real life happened to be playing this game, so he cautiously approached the other person, giving his heart little by little, but he didn't know that the other person had already compiled a net, just waiting He jumped down foolishly.

Jiang Mo took the towel from Tina's hand, dried his hands, and said casually, "No see."

"But master, they have already come in." Tina pointed her fingers, puzzled: "Did the master forget? Last time you put The [key] of the castle was given to Mr. Leville, and he said that if he wants to be a guest, you are welcome at any time."

He flapped his transparent wings and flew to Jiang Mo's face, his eyes were full of doubts, obviously the last time Mr. Leville came The host is very happy, why is his attitude so lukewarm this time?

After being reminded by Tina, Jiang Mo remembered that the original owner had granted Levill access to the castle before going offline last time, and now Levill can freely enter and exit the castle without his permission.

Jiang Mo quickly took care of himself, and when he went downstairs, he saw Leviel sitting on the sofa in the living room like a master, greeting the guests he brought, and he didn't see him at all.

If the original owner saw this scene, he would only be happy, happy that Leviel was gone, and felt that Leviel treated him as his own in entertaining guests in his castle. But Jiang Mo won't, Jiang Mo has half of the dragon's blood in his body, and he really hates people invading his territory, especially this kind of uninvited ones.

Jiang Mo stood at the corner of the stairs and didn't go down immediately. He wanted to see what Levill would do if he didn't go downstairs.

Those who came with Levill were three males and one female. Although they were dressed differently, Jiang Mo knew that these people were all players, and they all came from big families.

From the moment they stepped into the castle under the leadership of Leville, the surprise on the faces of these young people never disappeared. Without him, the layout of this castle is too amazing. They are all old players of this game, and they are very discerning people, so they can naturally see how many rare treasures there are in the castle. In a single living room, there are several things that are priceless. Not to mention the rest of the castle.

These people warmed up to Leville a lot, especially after seeing that Leville could command the servants in the castle.

Moore didn't show up. Leviel was quite anxious at first, and he felt a little uneasy. You know, every time he came to be a guest, Moore would personally pick him up at the door. This time Moore didn't show up after so long , he was worried that something had changed.

Soon, under the flattery of those people, the worry in his heart disappeared, and the smugness in his eyes couldn't be hidden.

A red-haired male clinked a glass of red wine with Levill, whispered something to him, the two laughed out loud together, and the other three were not far behind, half-surrounded Levill, and the good words came out as if they didn't want money risk.

Jiang Mo looked at Leville, who was admired by all the stars, and smiled sarcastically. Leville really did everything he could to break into the upper circle of Emperor Star, so what if he was sought after by these people? These people were not welcomed in that circle, even if Levile borrowed these people to enter the circle, he would still be an unwelcome existence.

How could the child born to the lover play happily with the child born to the wife.

"Leville, does this castle belong to you? Why do you keep hiding it when you are so powerful?" The only female asked suddenly, before Leville could answer, he stretched out a finger and pointed somewhere, "I'm good I like that, can you give it to me? You have so many good things here, so it's okay to give me one, right?"

Everyone looked in the direction of his finger, and it was a small doll about 30 centimeters long, placed on the counter , the doll is wearing an exquisite dress, but the most attractive thing is the crown on the doll's head.

The crown is silver, but it is not made of silver, but a rare metal. This metal is very expensive. It is a scarce resource in the game. A crown decorated with a doll shows how extravagant the owner is, not to mention the rare gems adorned on the crown.

Leviel was a little embarrassed, mainly because this thing did not belong to him, and if someone hadn't mentioned it, he would never have found such a crown on the doll's head.

"Leville, give it to me, it's so beautiful~" Seeing that Leville didn't speak, the female shook his arm and began to act coquettishly.

Seeing this scene, the other three males faintly showed jealousy towards Levill. They had followed this female for many years, hoping that one day they would be able to embrace a beautiful woman. How could they expect to be caught by a woman whom they didn't like a few days ago? It's no wonder that males come from behind and are happy.

The beautiful female pouted and acted like a baby to herself. Bathed in the envious and jealous eyes of others, Levill's unsteady heart became more and more shaken. He certainly didn't mind using a doll to please the female, but this doll was not his.

This female has long flaxen curly hair and a pretty face. It is impossible to deny his beauty, but it is his parentage that makes these males flock to him.

His name is Mia Klaus, and he is the only female child of the owner of the Klaus family. Although he was born to a mistress, he is very much loved. If he can marry him, he will have the backing of the Chris family. For these people is a huge help.

Seeing that Mia was unhappy, someone persuaded, "Isn't it just a doll? Since Mia wants it, you can just give it to him."

"Yes, if you don't want to give it away, we can pay for it."

Lai Weier finally made up his mind, isn't he just a doll? After coaxing Moore a few words, this matter will definitely be turned around. He cleared his throat: "What are you talking about buying? It's the doll's blessing."

This was the promise, and Mia cheered, and was about to go get the doll with her skirt.

"Who allowed you to touch my doll?"

Suddenly a young boy's crisp voice came out of the room, and everyone looked for the sound. A young boy wearing a green-patterned robe with a white background was standing at the stairs, watching with a pair of dark green eyes without any emotion. To the doll's Mia.