Chapter 119

In the icy and snowy world, the surrounding temperature seemed to be high. Seeing the man wave his hand at him, Gu Zheng raised the corners of his mouth and showed a not-so-obvious smile.

Gu Qiao noticed his expression from the side, and followed his gaze, only seeing a white back. Who is this man? Could it be His Majesty? But didn't Gu Zheng just come out of the palace? The two of them are so sticky, don't they want to separate for such a short distance?

Even though he hadn't eaten anything since morning, Gu Qiao felt that he was overwhelmed.

Illusion. He looked away, sat on the horse and walked towards the palace without looking sideways.

Gu Zheng returned to Beijing this time, and made another great contribution. Unlike the last time, he came to the capital last time as a result of many games played by the imperial court. This time, he went out of Beijing by order and returned after completing his mission perfectly. Behind him was the mighty Gu family army. There are prison cars in the middle of the Gu family army. These are all Northeast officials colluding with foreign thieves.

After entering Beijing, these prisoners were taken away by the Ministry of Punishment. Gu Zheng, together with several ministers who had done meritorious service this time, took a rest and returned to the palace.

Gu Zheng clasped his fists and knelt down: "Chen, it's a good luck not to disgrace your life."

"Good! Good! Good!" Jiang Mo said three good words in a row, helped Gu Zheng up with his own hands, and said to the other officials, "Get up, You have done a good job this time, and I will definitely reward you a lot."

"Thank you, Your Majesty!"

"Is your trip going well, my love?" Jiang Mo let go of his hand on Gu Zheng's arm, took a step back, and turned his gaze to It circled around and stopped on He Qingyuan.

He Qingyuan took a step forward, "Thanks to Your Majesty for sending General Gu to accompany me and others, the trip went very smoothly." After speaking, he bowed to Gu Zheng again, "Thank you for this trip, General Gu."

He said in front of His Majesty. He didn't say this just to please His Majesty, he really thanked General Gu, if there was no General Gu and the Gu family army he brought with him this time, they would all be in the northeast.

He went to the Northeast with General Gu first. After listening to His Majesty's opinion, he did not reveal his identity after he went to the Northeast. He just investigated secretly. The more he investigated, the more frightened he became. Being shrouded in this big net, it is absolutely impossible for those who are unwilling to join forces to survive here.

Since finding out the news, he has become more careful in his actions. He is afraid that if he accidentally exposes himself, he will startle the snake and make these people prepare in advance, which will affect His Majesty's follow-up work.

Fortunately, he successfully completed this task, and found out that only He Yong was involved in the He family. Even his elder brother, He Yong's biological father, was kept in the dark. The He family is safe for the time being. Let's see if His Majesty wants to get to the bottom of it.

After Jiang Mo asked everyone about the Northeast, he asked them to go down to rest, but Gu Zheng was the only one left.

After all the officials left, Gu Zheng strode forward, hugged the tall emperor tightly, and lowered his head to kiss his seductive lips.

Gu Zheng fell ill after entering the palace last time, and did not do any shameful things with his lover at all. They all said that Xiaobie was better than a newlywed. Although they were not married, they did everything that should and should not be done between husband and wife. Married.

After some "in-depth" communication between the lovers, Gu Zheng lay on the bright yellow dragon bed, with his lover's sleeping face around his neck, and his light breath fell into his ears, watching him, he also fell into sleep.

Gu Zheng's return to Beijing meant that something happened in the Northeast. Some officials who got involved were pale, trembling, and could hardly stand still.

To the surprise of all the officials, Jiang Mo didn't get angry in the morning court. He just calmly let people read the crimes of these Northeast officials, one after another, one by one.

As officials of Dachen, they ganged up with Daxia people to wantonly seize Dachen's property, and they didn't care about the life and death of the people in the Northeast. They sucked the blood of Dachen people and stepped on the bones of Dachen people. Behind the days, the people of Dachen are wailing.

As a parent officer, what did they do?

Jiang Mo didn't meet those people, nor did he need to. None of these people were wronged, they all bore blood debts, and none of them were clean.

Deep in the imperial palace, orders were conveyed in an orderly manner. Those who were brought back from the Northeast were deprived of their official titles and sentenced to death. None of the family members of those people were spared, and anyone who participated was executed.

No one dared to intercede, this matter involved too much, not only those officials in the Northeast, those in the capital, and other places, this winter, they were almost stained red with blood, and many officials couldn't stand it and fell ill directly. But so what if he fell ill, there was nothing to escape, every time the emperor killed a person, he would tell the world what crime this person had committed and what punishment he had been sentenced to.

For a while, everyone was in danger, and the opposite of the officials was the common people, who just lived an ordinary life. When they learned that these black-hearted officials were executed, they were extremely happy.

People die every day, and the officials hope that this kind of torture can end soon, but Jiang Mo is not what they want. He just wants them to remember what should be done, what should not be done, and what should not be touched !

The typical example of being established is the Lin family. This big family with great glory in the past withered in an instant. The people of the main family were questioned and taken away.

The Lin family's house is on the only way to the imperial palace, and every time they pass by here, the officials would sigh endlessly and secretly warn themselves not to follow the old path of the Lin family.

Until the end of all punishments in the new year, the blood on the execution ground was not dried, and many officials in Dachen spent this new year in illness.

A group of new officials were sent to the Northeast. He Qingyuan invited him to go to the Northeast. Without the moths holding him back, General Deng drove the Daxia people out of the Dachen land with great force. When the news came back to the capital, the New Year had already passed.

New year and new atmosphere, New Year's Eve is the only day in the capital without a curfew. The Ministry of Rituals has already prepared fireworks. After dark, grand fireworks bloom in mid-air. People gather by the palace wall, hoping to receive the blessing bag from the nobleman. If you are lucky enough, you may be able to see the noble face.

The lucky bag is sewn in advance by the Shangyi Bureau. It is half the size of a palm and is red. The word "Fu" is embroidered on the front. Go to Jiguo Temple to worship and pray for blessings, get it back nine days before the New Year, and send it to the people by the palace staff on the New Year's Eve.

According to the custom of Dachen, on this night, the emperor will go out of the palace to have fun with the people and bestow the lucky bag. After taking a bath early, he changed into a golden dragon-patterned robe with a black background, and climbed up the city wall with the support of Eunuch An. On the other side of him stood General Gu in armor.

After bowing down to the emperor, the people became even more interested. They carried new lanterns they made at home, and waited for the palace maids in red palace uniforms to bestow blessing bags representing good luck.

The lights of Wanjia were as bright as day, and Jiang Mo and Gu Zheng looked at each other with tenderness in their eyes.

How fortunate to have met you.

After the New Year, there was a short holiday for officials to visit relatives and friends. Jiang Mo packed himself up and sent him to the northwest carriage to visit the place where he grew up with Gu Zheng.

Hurry to go to the northwest and rush back to the capital, the holidays have already been used up, the first time in the new year, Jiang Mo released a big news: Dachen will cooperate with Da'an to attack Daxia and regain the land that Daxia robbed .

No matter how the courtiers reacted, the matter was settled. Before the arrival of summer, news came from Da'an that King Yi had ascended the throne. Jiang Mo knew that the plan could begin.

Gu Zheng led the army according to the order, and together with the former Prince Yi's son and the current Prince Da'an, sent troops to Daxia.

This battle lasted for three years, and Gu Zheng returned to Beijing three years later, bringing back the land that had been occupied by Da Xia for many years. At the same time, Jiang Mo announced his relationship with Gu Zheng to the world, and they held a grand wedding.

As an ally, Emperor Da'an sent the crown prince here, along with the two princes Liu Ziyu and Liu Yan. Liu Yan has opened the restaurant to Da'an over the years and has a successful career.

"Congratulations to Your Majesty on the wedding with General Gu!"

The development of this world has completely deviated from the original track. As early as three years ago, when King Yi ascended the throne of Daan, the power of the world had been fed back to Jiang Mo, and Daxia was beaten back to his original form. In the original world, Daxia's next successor The king died in the war, and the king of Da'an also changed, not to mention the great change of Dachen.

In the end, Jiang Mo still chose an heir in the clan, and after the heir was able to take care of himself, he relieved himself of the burden and disappeared into the palace together with Gu Zheng.

——

"Welcome Master to return to [Chaos Continent]. The master will be offline for two days and three hours..."

Jiang Mo opened his eyes in the crisp voice, and what caught his eyes was the golden mantle top, and A little green figure who stays in mid-air.

Villain, literally. The villain in front of me is about 20 centimeters tall, with a pair of thin light green transparent wings on the back, wearing a white princess dress with green patterns on her body, her hair and eyes are green, her ears are different from ordinary people, slender and pointed Spiky, with an amazing appearance, like an elf in a fairy tale.

It is not an exaggeration to say that it is an elf, this green villain is the most common npc in this game, and it is specially used to guide novice players.

Jiang Mo got up, put on the long robe prepared by the bed, got out of bed barefoot, and stepped on the fluffy carpet in silence.

The European-style room is luxuriously furnished. The floor is covered with fine cashmere carpets. In the center of the room is a large bed that can accommodate ten adult men. Other furniture is also exquisite. Walking barefoot on the cashmere carpet, the soft touch came from the soles of his feet. Jiang Mo walked to the bathroom and asked the elf

who was flying beside him with fluttering wings: "Tina, has anything important happened recently?"

Turned around on the spot, and replied in a crisp voice: "The Noah Grand Competition once every three years is about to start. Tina has already registered for the master, and the master can start after tidying up. The master is so powerful. This time You can definitely get a good ranking, let that Levile see..."

The little elf was still chattering away, Jiang Mo had already entered the bathroom, leaning on the sink to see how he looked in this world.

However, Levi?

Jiang Mo stretched out his hand, which was about to lift his forehead hair, and paused for a moment. Hearing this name, he felt as if a needle had been pricked in his heart, and there was a dense pain. This pain did not belong to Jiang Mo, but the original body of this body Owner.

Leviel is the person the original owner had a crush on, and the one who hurt the original owner the most. Of course, nothing has happened yet.