Chapter 101

The courtiers were silent, Prime Minister Zuo had broken the jar now, he coughed up a mouthful of blood, his eyes paused for a moment on the two hugging each other, and he said intermittently: "It turns out...it turns out to be like this, strange, cough, no wonder , Your Majesty, Mu Linyuan, you have sacrificed so much for this throne!"

Gu Zheng stared at Prime Minister Zuo unkindly, if eyes could kill, Prime Minister Zuo would have died a hundred and eighty times, he hugged his lover, and now he does not want to be with Prime Minister Zuo He thought about it, and replied: "Left Prime Minister should care about himself. According to Dachen's law, treason will punish the nine clans, so take him down."

Gu Zheng glanced at Eunuch An, and Eunuch An understood, "If there is something to do, there is nothing to do." Retiring from the court——"

Now who is in the mood to talk about official business, they have experienced too much this morning. First, His Majesty revealed his brother's identity, and then the left minister joined forces with General Lin to rebel. General Lin was killed on the spot. In the end, Gu The relationship between the general and the emperor was obviously unusual, and the ministers shook their heads, feeling that it would take time to digest the news.

Those who were not involved in the leftist conspiracy case were just trying to digest the news that happened this morning, while those who participated were all trembling, stretching their necks and waiting for the final knife.

Gu Zheng hugged the people and walked towards the bedroom, while Eunuch An fell behind, looking at the familiar road, he put his beating heart back to his chest, and let out a long breath.

"What does Your Majesty plan to do with the Lin family?" The

Lin family, like the Gu family, was born as a military general. Unlike the Gu family, which is rooted in the border, the Lin family's power is basically in the capital, and almost all the soldiers in the capital are in the hands of the Lin family. Not only that, the only queen mother in the harem It's also the Lin family, Jiang Mo's foundation is still shallow now, it is extremely irrational to confront the Lin family rashly.

Jiang Mo unconsciously squeezed Gu Zheng's hand, "It's not been a day or two since the Lin family has been disobedient, this time at least a layer of their skin must be peeled off, the guards of the capital must never be handed over to the Lin family again."

The Lin family can be regarded as a big overlord in the capital, and the original owner tried every means in the past three years and failed to shake the family. If Jiang Mo wants to confront the tough at this time, the result can be imagined.

Besides, there is a big Buddha in the harem. Empress Dowager Lin is the first wife of the first emperor and the only empress of the first emperor. Although he is a brother, he went to the battlefield when he was young and saved the first emperor who was not yet an emperor. The first emperor may not love him enough, thank you There must be some love, otherwise the Lin family would not have grown into a behemoth in more than 20 years, and even the emperor could not be easily shaken.

The Queen Mother is now living in the harem and doesn't care about world affairs, but Jiang Mo will definitely not sit idly by if he wants to move the Lin family.

Jiang Mo has used the system to learn about Dachen's capital network in detail these days, and has a certain understanding of the forces in the capital. The original main purpose is to secure the throne and regain Dachen's dominance. The Lin family must solve it.

"Is Gu Qing interested in taking over the post of Commander of the Imperial Army?"

"If Your Majesty asks, I will be satisfied."