Chapter 104

"You know him?" Jiang Mo was surprised. This is the first time Gu Zheng has stayed in the capital for a long time, and the Feng family has always kept a low profile. It stands to reason that he shouldn't know the younger generation of the Feng family.

"There is a relationship, this person can be used." The

Feng family is also a big family in the capital. Unlike the Lin family who behaves in a public way, the Feng family is very low-key. The officials of the Feng family are all tested by themselves. Don't think about using your family connections to get into an official career. In Feng Ge's words, since you don't have that ability, don't occupy that position for nothing.

There are three cabinet elders in the cabinet. These cabinet elders are all veterans who joined the cabinet when the first emperor was in power.

Mr. Feng Ge is different from the other two elders. He is a clean official and dedicated to the country. Unfortunately, he is old and none of the next generation can stand up. He has to stick to his post with his old bones.

He is worried about this country. He is waiting for a successor. In the original plot, the Zuo Xiang and his gang took advantage of the original owner's life experience to pull him down from the throne, and supported the blood of the eldest prince recovered from the people to become the emperor. Feng Ge The old man fell ill immediately after hearing the news. He was seventy years old, and he never got sick again.

Jiang Mo has a good sense of old Feng Ge. He is a rare sober person in this decadent imperial court. He has devoted his whole life to Dachen. Without him, Dachen's present would definitely be different from what he saw.

After returning to the palace, Jiang Mo asked Eunuch An to bring the roster of Chunwei High School this time, and when he opened the roster, he saw the name Feng Qing in it. This name was at the top of all the names. He was the member of this session. .

Jiang Mo was not surprised that none of Feng Ge's sons in his generation was qualified to be an official. Since his son was not good enough, Feng Ge simply raised his own grandson, and Feng Qing was his favorite junior.

A few days after Chunwei passed, the official in charge of the review had sorted out the answer sheets, and when he turned his head, he saw the popular man beside the emperor, Eunuch An, standing at the door.

Eunuch An bowed, "Your Majesty sent our family to collect the top three answers, and I would like to ask Mr. Yuan to help me."

Lord Yuan suddenly realized that His Majesty has cleaned up the court again recently, and many positions have been vacated. Now is the time for employing people, and it is inevitable that His Majesty attaches great importance to the results of this imperial examination. He took the sealed test paper and handed it to Eunuch An, "What did Eunuch An say? Since His Majesty asked for it, there is no inconvenience. The adults have read the examination papers, and here are all your Majesty wants."

"Then My family will thank you first."

After watching Eunuch An leave, Lord Yuan lowered his eyes, the sky in the capital is about to change, and His Majesty is afraid that this time he will deal with the Lin family ruthlessly. He sighed, his eyes were foggy, after waiting for so long, he finally made him wait until this day.

Eunuch An not only brought the top three exam papers to Jiang Mo, but also brought a complaint.

Eunuch An appealed, "Your Majesty, Master Yuan entrusted his slaves to deliver this to His Majesty, saying that he only believed in Your Majesty." A

thin piece of paper with yellowed edges but well-preserved, can be seen from the age and the owner. For his attention, Eunuch An held a piece of pleading paper lightly, as if the paper was heavier than a thousand catties.