Chapter 179

There are not many relatives in the Gu family, and there are not many people who need Jiang Mo to meet. As the host, Gu Zheng needs to entertain guests, so he can't stay with Jiang Mo all the time. After thinking about it, Mr. Gu called Jiang Mo to him so that there would be no trouble. People with long eyes go to bother him.

A lot of people came to the Gu family banquet, most of them were business partners, they were good at dancing, and they got along like a duck to water in this kind of banquet scene.

Seeing the attitude of the Gu family's grandfather and grandson towards Jiang Mo, those with vision will naturally not go to Jiang Mo to be unhappy, and those who have no vision or are not willing to be reconciled will be held back by the people around them, lest they offend the Gu family in time Don't say it, it's even hurting myself.

Jiang Mo stood in front of the dessert table with a small plate. He didn't need to flirt with these people. He basically didn't know the people who came to the banquet. After meeting a few people who had to be seen with Gu Zheng, he didn't want to continue. up.

If Jiang Mo had the heart, he would naturally be able to communicate well with these people, but he is just an ordinary person who likes to create music in this world, and if he knows too much about things in the mall, it would be abnormal.

Rich people get information very quickly, and it didn't take long for them to figure out Jiang Mo's identity: Lin Zimo, a very popular singer now, has an ordinary family background, nothing special to be concerned about, only At one point, the only son of the Zheng family seemed to like him very much.

They couldn't figure out how such a person won the favor of Mr. Gu, and made him let go of his only grandson to be with a man. What made it even more difficult for them to understand was how such a person in the entertainment industry could be so impressed. For Gu Zheng, this thousand-year-old iron tree blossomed.

Especially those who brought their daughters to the banquet, their mood at the moment is extremely complicated. In fact, they don't have much hope for the marriage. After all, a family like the Gu family doesn't need to rely on marriage to consolidate their rights, but they can lose to a A man from the entertainment industry... Well, they admit that this man is good-looking, but that doesn't count for extra points.

No matter what he thought in his heart, he always said words of congratulations and tried his best to say pleasant things, so that the corners of old man Gu's mouth never moved away.

Jiang Moan quietly stayed beside Mr. Gu, behaved generously and decently, and gave no chance to be underestimated. Those who didn't understand Mr. Gu's approach praised him more attentively after talking to him a few words.

In the past, they had to praise because of the face of the Gu family, but now they feel that Jiang Mo is an excellent person from the bottom of their hearts, and they all lament that Gu Zheng can judge people.

Mr. Gu was happy to hear that, but he said modestly: "Where, where, Zimo is lucky to see him."

Qiao's family also came to the banquet this time, and Qiao Tianshi brought the two of his family. The two juniors came together. When they got together, they lost the politeness of outsiders, and the whole person was much more relaxed.

Mr. Gu asked the juniors to play by themselves, leaving Qiao Tianshi alone.

After receiving the tea brought by the servant, Qiao Tianshi took a sip and sighed: "Good tea."

Mr. Gu smiled, "How can the tea here compare to yours? Tell me, let the children go out! What do you want to tell me?"

"You can't hide anything from your eyes." It was indeed he who deliberately turned away, Qiao Tianshi put down his teacup and straightened his face, "Do you know his real identity?"