Chapter 123

Caesar wanted to take Jiang Mo back to his nest, but Jiang Mo disagreed, so he could only stay temporarily and try to persuade Jiang Mo to go back with him.

Jiang Mo went upstairs and returned to his room, and he followed step by step, with a grievance of being rejected on his face, not like a domineering devil, but like a big dog.

Stopping in front of his bedroom door, Jiang Mo turned his head, pretending to be puzzled: "What are you following me for? Didn't you say that the Demon Realm is busy with business, so you have to rush back as soon as possible?"

Where is it busy? That's why Caesar wants to bring Jiang Mo back early It's just an excuse that the Demon Palace randomly made up. The official affairs of the Demon Realm are done by a dedicated person, so he doesn't need to do it at all. Now being asked by Jiang Mo, he really wanted to go back to a few minutes ago and shut his mouth when he said this. What is this, he lifted a rock and shot himself in the foot.

Jiang Mo refused to go back with him, and he certainly wouldn't go back himself. After finally finding someone he was attracted to, nothing could stop him from chasing his wife.

Caesar's eyes fluttered, and he found an excuse for himself: "I want to stay here to protect you, what if those people come to bully you again?"

Having been in so many worlds, Jiang Mo still has a little understanding of Gu Zheng's thoughts Yes, knowing that he was making an excuse, he didn't give it away, just said a meaningful "oh", and entered the room without hesitation.

Caesar followed closely behind, slipped in while Jiang Mo was closing the door, sat carelessly on a chair beside him, and looked at the room like he was patrolling the site.

Sensing a stranger coming in, the elf Tina flew out curiously, circled around Caesar a few times, her little eyes opened wide, "Master, who is he?"

Caesar did not expect an elf to appear in the room of his sweetheart , he had never seen such a small elf, he was a little at a loss and a little sour for a while. He is actually not the first person to enter the private domain of his sweetheart. Judging by the appearance of the elf, he definitely lives here.

Before Jiang Mo could answer, he complained, "How can you let someone else live in your room?" The

little elf hovered in front of Caesar, who was not as big as Caesar's head, and the two of them stared at each other. Jiang Mo couldn't help laughing.

He suppressed a smile and introduced to the two: "Cesis, his name is Tina, and he is my little housekeeper. Tina, the person in front of you is named Caesar, and he belongs to me..." He paused intentionally, and at the time Caesar was looking forward to The gaze continued: "Friend."

"Friend? A friend like Leville?" The elf tilted his head, and looked at Caesar with big eyes without blinking, eyes full of curiosity.

His range of activities has always been this room. Although he knows what Leville looks like, the master has never brought Leville to this room. He only knows that there is such a person and has never come into contact with him. Caesar was the first person brought into the bedroom by the master, and Tina was very curious about this person she saw for the first time.

When he heard the name Leville, the air pressure around Caesar instantly dropped, and Tina, who was keenly aware of the danger, flew behind Jiang Mo with a "whoosh" and poked a small head out of Jiang Mo's shoulder.

This person is so scary, Tina hides behind Jiang Mo and refuses to come out.

There seemed to be black air around Caesar, and the name Leville was no stranger to him. When he was hiding in this castle, he saw Leville greet the friends he brought like a master. Although Jiang Mo withdrew the authority of the castle today, it cannot be denied that they were once on good terms.

What is the relationship between Jiang Mo and Laiweier? What happened before he came here? He doesn't know, he doesn't know anything! He didn't know anything about Jiang Mo's past. If he didn't come here this time to hunt down the thief, and didn't stay here out of curiosity, would he have missed this person?

Without him, would Jiang Mo be with Leville? Jiang Mo refused to leave with him, was it because of this person? At this moment, Caesar's heart surged with infinite killing intent. For the first time, for the first time, he wanted to completely disappear in this world alone!

"Lavier?" Jiang Mo disdainfully said, "What is Levill? If he comes to the castle in the future, don't let him in."

Jiang Mo's words were like a ray of light, shining into the heart full of darkness, and Caesar's whole body was like blackness The air receded like a tide, and the dangerous aura on his body disappeared along with it. Feeling that there was no danger, Tina flew out from behind Jiang Mo, but refused to take a step closer to Caesar.

Leviel didn't know that Jiang Mo had made up his mind not to see him anymore, so he hurriedly downloaded the game and asked someone to report Jiang Mo's itinerary in the real world for the past few days, but he didn't find anything wrong.

Jiang Mo didn't answer the phone call, so he lay back in the nutrition cabin and returned to the game. His plan couldn't fail, and he had to figure out the reason for Jiang Mo's change of attitude.

When he came to the forest of mist again, he held the token that Moore had given him before, and came to the castle smoothly.

Jiang Mo withdrew his authority and didn't plan to see him these few days, but the timing of his visit coincided with Jiang Mo taking Caesars out.

The original owner is the little prince of the Elven Kingdom, and he has two older brothers. This is the identity specially chosen for him by the original owner's parents. There is an older brother in the affairs of the country, so he doesn't need to take care of it. He only needs to do what he likes. Although there are some minor matters that need to be attended regardless of state affairs, this trip is to attend the elf emperor's birthday banquet.

As for Caesar, he will follow whatever he says, and if Jiang Mo refuses to agree to him, he will follow stealthily.

Caesar was worried about Jiang Mo going out alone, if Leviel came to Jiang Mo, the two of them would "rekindle their old relationship", and there would be no place to cry by themselves.

The moment he saw Levill, Caesar thought to himself: Fortunately, I have the foresight.

Seeing a handsome stranger beside Jiang Mo, he turned his thoughts a few times, stepped forward, and looked at Jiang Mo with affectionate eyes: "Moore, I apologize to you for what happened that day, let's talk about it alone Shall we talk about it?"

Caesar exploded, embracing Jiang Mo's waist as if declaring his sovereignty, "We have something to do now, and we don't have time to talk to you alone!"

"Who is he?" The affection in his eyes was undiminished, and he was more sad, "Moore, is it because of him?"

He said this sentence without beginning and end, and different people have different understandings. If the original owner loves him, after hearing this sentence, this The meaning of this sentence is to give up this relationship for this person. If the original owner treats him as a friend, this sentence means to give up a friend for this person.

Leviel is always like this, hanging the original owner with some specious words, making the original owner sink deeper and deeper, and finally dragged into the abyss of hell by him. And he, stepping on the bones of the original owner, climbed higher and higher.

Jiang Mo didn't want to talk to him. He would press this person to death sooner or later, so there was no need to talk nonsense with him. He turned his head to Caesar and said, "Let's go." He

didn't give Leville a look the whole time.

The two walked away hand in hand, Leviel clenched his hands, staring at the backs of the two with dark eyes. Moore can't move, can't the person beside him move?

Caesar hadn't taken off Jiang Mo's waist until he stepped into the teleportation array. Jiang Mo looked at him with a half-smile, "How long are you going to keep your hands? Huh?"

Even though Caesar was reluctant to give up, he had to take his hands off. Jiang Mo looked weak, but his force value was not low at all. Caesar tried to take advantage several times but failed, but was hammered by Jiang Mo, and his plan to forcibly take Jiang Mo back to the Demon Palace had to be temporarily shelved, and he honestly pursued him.

The hand left the soft waist, feeling reluctant to let go, the smile on the face did not diminish, the first time he touched his daughter-in-law's waist, and hit a wave of rivals in love, Caesar was in a good mood.

The destination of the teleportation array was the Imperial Palace of the Elf Kingdom. The two came out of the teleportation array and walked side by side on the road, attracting many people's attention.

The elf emperor's birthday banquet was attended by the elders of the elves. They knew that the little prince Moll of the elves did not care about world affairs and lived alone elsewhere. In the past, the little prince came alone. This time he brought someone, and he was not an elf. Yes, they are all curious, especially the players.

On the public channel:

Player 1: After three years of hard work, I am finally qualified to enter the palace of the Elf Kingdom. It is not easy.

Player 2: My God, is the elf royal family so beautiful? It is not in vain that I have been dead in the elves for three years, the beauty of the prosperous age! [Prince of the Elf clan] [Prince of the Elf clan] [Prince of the Elf clan] [Print of the little prince of the Elf clan] [Picture of a person brought by the little prince of the Elf clan]

Player 3: burst into tears, hugging my thigh upstairs, I am not qualified to go to the birthday banquet , the elf prince is really beautiful!

Player 4: Called my little prince, and finally met this reclusive little prince, and he brought his friends, ahhh, he talked to me, I'm going to pass out! ! !

Player 5: The real name is jealous upstairs, I am also there, why is no prince talking to me! ! !

Player 6: It's really beautiful, and I really want to go to such a banquet, but unfortunately I'm not an elf.

Player 7: I think so too...

Player 8: Same! ! ! Do I have to cut the number and start over? ! ! !...

Player 4: The latest news, the latest news, this year Noah Dabi will participate in the little prince, everyone can go to the competition, I did not register this year, I will go to the scene to support, is there any together?

Player 7: Yes, yes, yes!

Player 8: Add me! ! !

Behind is a series of people who are coming to help.

The original owner does not live in the palace, and occasionally meets players who are doing tasks in the forest of mist, and will help them complete the tasks together, and the elves help the most. The little prince looks good and has a good temper. Slowly, he has won many fans.

There are not many fans, and most of them are fans, which can't be compared with those big players in the game.

Jiang Mo led Caesar through the crowd and found a secluded place to sit down. Xijing, the little prince of the elves, is a secret known to everyone, and no one is surprised by his actions.

Looking at Jiang Mo who was silently drinking juice, Caesar felt a little distressed. It is not normal for a prince to live alone so far away from the palace. When he met several other royal families just now, he found that there was a relationship between the little prince and the other royal families. There is an invisible barrier, and there is no warmth that family members should have between them.

Not knowing what happened during this time, Caesar dared not ask more, for fear of bringing up Jiang Mo's sad incident.

Jiang Mo didn't know that a meeting made Caesar fill his brain with so many things. He and the elf royal family were not familiar with each other. One is a player and the other is an npc. It's normal to have a gap. Jiang Mo didn't speak because he was thinking about the protagonist of this world, and the first meeting between the original owner and the protagonist was at this banquet.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?"

Said Cao Cao. When Cao Cao arrived, Jiang Mo looked up, and an elf in a green dress was standing by the table with a smile, holding a glass of fruit wine in his hand, which was lined with orange-yellow liquid. The hand that only holds the cup grows whiter.

He was looking at Caesar, his eyes were full of certainty.