Chapter 15

It is easy to realize that this thing does not need to have special abilities, and generally it will not have a great impact. If you look at the emperor's situation, the time under this hint is not only long, but there are often people to consolidate it.

Like what he did to the second prince, it was a hint in his heart. Unlike the emperor's situation, Jiang Mo infinitely magnified the desire in the second prince's heart. But Jiang Mo didn't expect that the second prince actually loves money so much. If nothing else, all the silver taels in this disaster relief were secretly ignorant.

Didn't he self-destruct the Great Wall?

Not to mention whether Jiang Mo did not understand, even the second prince's confidant did not understand why he did this. He was persuaded by his confidants, but the second prince didn't listen, and they couldn't do anything about him.

Jiang Mo knew that it was not so easy for the emperor to suppress this matter, because soon, an epidemic would break out in the northwest. In the original world, at this point in time, Jiang Hanyu had completely controlled the property left by the original owner's father. After the outbreak of the Northwest epidemic, he did his best to help the second prince fight the disaster, donated a lot of money and materials, and did a good job in post-disaster construction. This is his official career. A smooth start all the way.

But this time, he won't have this chance again.

The emperor planned to deal with this matter secretly, but he didn't expect that he had not had time to act. The incident of the second prince embezzling the disaster funds spread all over the capital like wings.

There was a quarrel in the court over this matter. At first, the emperor made it clear that he did not want to pursue the second prince. Some old ministers did not hesitate to advise each other and wanted the emperor to thoroughly investigate the second prince. The emperor not only remained unmoved, but even condemned A few of the most violent ministers.

Even though the old ministers knew that the emperor had spoiled the second prince so much over the years, they were inevitably heartbroken by this incident.

But the second prince did not take into account the emperor's good intentions for him. Not only did he not know how to restrain himself, but the fact that he was in the northwest became more and more absurd. Within a few days, all kinds of news that were unfavorable to the second prince came to the capital, even in the capital. Half a month later, there was news that the disaster situation in the northwest had worsened and an epidemic had occurred.

Only the emperor knew that what the second prince had done was even more extreme than what was said outside. In the northwest, he scavenged and scraped property, and he didn't ask or tell the victims in need of help, and asked them to make offerings. It can be said that half of the reasons for the epidemic in the Northwest were forced out by him.

Also, the second prince secretly colluded with Xiliang...

The emperor looked at the secret report in his hand, and angrily smashed everything that the imperial study could smash. With a pale face, he said angrily: "How can he, how can..."

He thought that the second prince was just a little greedy for money, but he never thought that he would sacrifice the lives of the people of a city for money, and even colluded for money. Enemy country, how can such a person inherit the great power?

This incident finally wiped out the emperor's excessive love for the second prince, allowing him to truly see the person of the second prince and remember his responsibility as the emperor.

"Come here, pass my order to secretly arrest the second prince, Gu Chen, and return to Beijing!"

"Yes." As soon as the

emperor sat down, a palace servant reported that Concubine Gao had arrived.

Normally, Concubine Gao would definitely come to the emperor to see her, but now, the emperor really doesn't want to see anyone related to the second prince.

Gao Guifei stood outside the imperial study room, listening to the father-in-law who was serving him saying that the emperor was tired, and now she didn't want to see anyone, she tightly tightened the silk handkerchief in her hand, and with a smile on her face, she said, "Please, father-in-law to pass the news, since your majesty is tired, Then this palace will go back first." The

emperor was already ill, and this second prince's affairs really made him exhausted, and he was bedridden the next day.

The emperor is seriously ill, and the concubines and concubines need to attend to the illness. Gu Zheng has spent more time in the palace recently than in the palace, and Jiang Mo is also busy with business matters. He knows that the money he has earned in the past few years will be put to good use.

"You really don't want me to visit your royal father?" Jiang Mo asked as he adjusted Gu Zheng's clothes.

"No need." Gu Zheng kissed Jiang Mo's forehead. Ever since Jiang Mo said that the emperor might have been hinted, he also thought about asking Jiang Mo to take a look. Years have passed, and many things are no longer important.

The emperor was seriously ill, and the affairs of the court had been handed over to several princes to manage them. When Gu Zheng came to the emperor's bedroom, he happened to meet Gao Guifei walking out.

After being the favorite concubine for so many years, Concubine Gao's appearance is naturally top-notch. She has been pampered in the palace for many years, and the years have not left any traces on her face. At this moment, her eyes are slightly red, and she has a very pitiful taste. Such a woman is very easy to arouse a man's desire for protection.

Gu Zheng was obviously not within this range. After the two said hello, Gu Zheng went directly into the bedroom.

The emperor had been ill for many days, and he was in a rare good mood today. He talked a lot to Gu Zheng, recalled the days when Gu Zheng was a child, and said that in this life, the most sorry person was their mother and son.

Gu Zheng kept a sullen face. If it wasn't for the emperor's sudden mention, he would have almost forgotten that he also enjoyed his father's favor. It's just that time has passed, and he has already packed up those memories and sealed them in his heart, and dare not touch them easily. bump.

That night, the emperor died, and he left an edict that Gu Zheng succeeded to the throne.

Gu Zheng hugged Jiang Mo, put his head on Jiang Mo's shoulder, said in a low voice, "I obviously got everything I wanted, but I wasn't as happy as I imagined, and I don't seem to be very sad when he died. "

Jiang Mo patted the big head on his shoulder. He had no experience with his relatives and could not understand Gu Zheng's feelings. He knew that he didn't need to say anything now, it was enough to accompany him.

"Momo, I only have you now, don't you leave me, okay?"

Even if he got Jiang Mo, Gu Zheng was always very uneasy. He always felt that his Momo would suddenly leave one day, and let him go to the ends of the earth, and then Can't find it either.

Jiang Mo looked out the window and did not answer. He really didn't plan to spend a lifetime with Gu Zheng at first. He originally wanted to get rid of the protagonist and leave.

He never thought that after being with Gu Zheng, the other party would always bring him a sense of satisfaction from his soul. He felt happy all the time around this person. He had never enjoyed such a life before, and he didn't want to let go. .

Seeing that Jiang Mo didn't answer, Gu Zheng panicked. He stood up and looked his lover in the eyes, "Momo..."

Gu Zheng couldn't imagine the days without Jiang Mo. To him, the throne is not important, the world is not important , nothing is important, he can lose everything, only Jiang Mo, only this person, he absolutely, absolutely cannot lose!

He has to keep him!

Gu Zheng didn't know that when he had such thoughts, his pupils were gradually dyed crazy red.

"Gu Zheng."