Chapter 31

"Xiao Zhou, stop."

Xiao Zhou thought that Jiang Mo had something important to do, so he found a place to pull over to stop the car.

Jiang Mo was sitting in the car and had no plans to get out. Xiao Zhou wondered, "Brother Jiang?"

Jiang Mo's mouth curled up in an inconspicuous arc, "Wait."

Two minutes later, a man wearing a black shirt appeared . The man in the car clasped the car window, and at Jiang Mo's signal, the car window was slowly rolled down.

"Mr. Jiang, our boss wants to see you." The man seemed polite, but he had an unquestionable tone.

"What? Is your boss dissatisfied with the gift I gave?" Jiang Mo sat in the car with a calm expression, as if he was just giving a small gift at will, rather than ruining the other party's billion-dollar business.

No need to guess, Jiang Mo knew that this person must be Shen Lin's subordinate. He used a little trick to cheat the other party's large amount of business last time, so he must have come to settle accounts with him.

The man's face changed slightly, and it was difficult to spit out two words from his mouth: "Satisfied!"

Jiang Mo adjusted his posture, straightened his cuffs, and looked at the man calmly, "It's good to be satisfied, you don't need to thank him in person."

Said After finishing, without waiting for the man to respond, he turned his head to Xiao Zhou and said, "Xiao Zhou, drive."

Seeing the man's aggressive appearance, Xiao Zhou did not dare to ask any more questions, and started the car obediently.

The car window was closed in front of the man, and the man watched the other's car drive into the traffic with a gloomy expression, and walked towards a black Cayenne parked on the side of the road until it disappeared completely.

"Boss." After getting into the car, the man's expression immediately became respectful. This was not a superficial reverence. This reverence was imprinted in his bones and would be automatically manifested when he faced the boss.

"He didn't come?"

There was a handsome man sitting in the car. He was relaxed, leaning back comfortably on the back of the chair, and his eyes randomly fell on the man in the black shirt. This man was none other than Shen Lin.

Shen Lin is half Italian, with deeper facial features than ordinary people. He has a pair of beautiful blue eyes. Just looking at the surface makes people think that he is an angel from Western mythology. However, those who know his methods know that Shen Lin is not an angel, he is a demon from the abyss.

Shen Lin didn't care whether Jiang Mo came or not. Losing a business was nothing to him. He saw that Jiang Mo was just a temporary rise. Compared with Jiang Mo, he was now more interested in the secrets hidden in Su Huaiqing's heart.

"Go and bring Su Huaiqing here."

"Yes." Seeing that Shen Lin didn't blame him, the man breathed a sigh of relief.

——Jiang

Mo sat on the bed and called up the system. The general information of each world would be backed up in the system. The appearance of Jiang Mo has changed the development line of this world. Now there are only two harems standing beside Su Huaiqing. Butterfly has dropped Li Yang and Gu Shangcheng, and three others have not appeared.

Jiang Mo is not going to wait any longer. He knows the force majeure of the world's plot. Sooner or later, those three people will get mixed up with the protagonist.

The change of agent has been confirmed. The other party is Xu Wenle, who is the gold medal agent of Xincheng Entertainment. Now he only has one artist in his hand, Chu Xiruo, the actress who took up the post of the Golden Flower Awards.

Xu Wenle looked at the information in his hand, which recorded in detail everything that happened after Jiang Mo entered the entertainment industry. To be honest, Xu Wenle was in a very complicated mood when he first learned that the top management of the company had brought him an artist. He has worked in the company for many years and has brought out a lot of artists, big and small, as well as a lot of movie stars. He has not been accepted for a long time. The top was forcibly jammed.

Fortunately, the above also knows that it is not good to plug people directly, and there is room for words, saying that the two sides can meet before making a decision. Even so, Shawn Yue's sense of Jiang Mo was not very good.

In fact, he has an impression of Jiang Mo. Jiang Mo's indifferent temperament is rare in the entertainment industry. He has good looks and acting skills. It is not difficult for such a person to rise in the entertainment industry. It's a pity that Su Huaiqing came out later. When the Internet was in chaos, his face was injured again. The economic team was not strong. He allowed his reputation to get worse and worse, and his fans lost a lot of fans.

He still sighed with emotion at the time, it is a pity that such a good seedling, he did not expect people to come to him now.

"Knock-knock-"

"Come in."

Jiang Mo walked into the office, but Xiao Zhou didn't follow up. After Jiang Mo entered, he closed the door from the outside.

"Hello, Xu Wenle." Xu Wenle walked out from behind the desk, stood in front of Jiang Mo, and stretched out a hand.

Xu Wenle was dressed in a typical elite outfit, with a white shirt, black vest, and black-rimmed glasses on his face. He was in his forties and very elegant.

Jiang Mo held it and said, "Hello, I'm Jiang Mo."

Xu Wenle looked at the young man standing in front of him. If the perfect score is 10, the youth's appearance can be scored 10, and the temperament can be scored 9. It is indeed as rumored on the Internet. , can be described as "the people of Mo Shang are like jade, and the son is unparalleled in the world".

Xu Wenle's office is very large, the windows are bright, and there is a black leather sofa on one side of the desk. He walked to the sofa and sat down, and said, "Sit."

Jiang Mo sat down according to his words.

"The ugly words are in the front, no matter who is standing behind you, if you can't satisfy me, I will not promise to take you." In Xincheng Entertainment, Xu Wenle said this sentence with confidence and confidence. , all of which are not red.

"I know," Jiang Mo's expression was calm, "I don't have the face to continue following Brother Xu without the approval of Brother Xu."

Xu Wenle nodded with satisfaction, "I have already understood your experience in the entertainment industry. Now, let's talk about the things before you entered the entertainment industry, I don't have many questions to ask, just answer them directly."

"The first question is: apart from your deceased parents, do you have any other relatives who have contact with you."

"No, after entering the entertainment industry, I have basically no contact with people I knew before."

"Have you ever had Love history, have you had any major conflicts with others?"

"No." Jiang Mo answered affirmatively, the original owner had no close friends since childhood, which also led to the original owner who left the entertainment circle and could only live alone. No Relatives and friends are so easy to be deceived.

Xu Wenle believed Jiang Mo's words, just from the fact that he had been alone in the entertainment industry for three years, he knew that Jiang Mo was not very good at making friends with others.

"I ask these questions for no other purpose. The development of the entertainment industry is different from other places. I must know everything about your past and be prepared to deal with all emergencies."

"I understand."

"Now I can talk about you . For the future, do you focus on the development of the entertainment industry, or do you do it with both hands?"

They all say that they are good at acting and singing. Xu Wenle has heard Jiang Mo's songs and thinks that if he wants to develop in the music industry, it is also a good choice. Vice voice, it's a pity not to go to the music scene.

"I plan to be together." Jiang Mo raised his head and looked directly at Xu Wenle, his eyes shining brightly, "I want to reach the top of the entertainment industry, not just in China!"

Looking at those eyes, Xu Wenle's whole body was shocked, a strong feeling The urge runs through the body, and they scream, wanting to rush out. He hadn't felt this way for a long time. Ever since he brought out the two best actors in his hands, he couldn't get the original sense of accomplishment anymore, as if nothing could impress him anymore.

It wasn't that he didn't, but he didn't meet someone who could rekindle his passion.

The two discussed the future development. Xu Wenle's impression of Jiang Mo was greatly reversed, and he immediately forgot the humiliation when he was forcibly blocked, and felt that another new star would rise in his hands.

"My acting style is very different from your previous agent. I hope you can adapt to it as soon as possible. Then, we will cooperate happily."

"Happy cooperation."

After discussing the cooperation matters, Xu Wenle personally sent Jiang Mo out of the office and watched Jiang Mo's back was gone, and he said with emotion, "It's really...Young and promising!

Jiang Mo is only in his early twenties now. His future is very long and there are infinite possibilities. As a witness and participant, Xu Wenle will witness his great brilliance in the entertainment industry with his own eyes.

He lowered his head, edited a text message and sent it out: You picked me a good seedling!

After posting, he threw his phone aside, hummed a tune, and went back to his desk to start working.

Jiang Mo was dragged to the cubicle by the expressionless Lin Yan halfway through, and Xiao Zhou followed uneasy.

"Jiang Mo, I think I'm good to you. Now that you are high, you want to kick me away?!" Lin Yan grabbed Jiang Mo's arm with both hands and stared at him.

"Lin Yan, if what you call good is that you can't wait to sell me while I'm injured, then I have nothing to say."

"I did something wrong in this matter, but what about before? It was me who entered this circle, can you say that your achievements today have nothing to do with me?"

"Yes, it was you who brought me into this circle, I do have your credit for my achievements today, but Lin Yan has nothing to do with me ." , this does not mean that I have to continue to endure you." Jiang Mo broke free from Lin Yan's imprisonment, took a step back, and said,

"I can bear it if you don't let me take the show in private; It can also be endured. But I was disfigured, and you were the first to abandon me; I was hacked, and you were the first to do nothing. Once it was determined that I could not bring you benefits, you immediately abandoned me. Such an agent Man, how can you let me continue to cooperate with you?"

"I..."

"You have nothing to say, right? Lin Yan, why don't you continue to cooperate with you? Why don't you think about your own problems? You have gained a lot of benefits from me over the years, such as various endorsement fees. ..."

This is also the reason why Lin Yan did not allow the original owner to receive the notice himself. After the original owner became an adult, the fee for each notification was a large sum, and the original owner may only get two-thirds of the original amount or even lower. , and the rest went to Lin Yan's pocket.

Lin Yan was stunned for a moment, with a strange expression on his face, "Since you already know it, why didn't you say it before?"

Of course, it was because the original owner didn't know. How could the original owner think that the agent who seemed to care about him would do these things behind his back? , he has no friends in the entertainment industry, and naturally no one will tell him that there is a problem with the notice fee.

The original owner didn't know what Lin Yan did until he died, and he didn't know that the first pusher that led to his tragic life was his manager, and he felt foolishly that he had failed Lin Yan's expectations.

Of course, Jiang Mo wouldn't tell Lin Yan about these things. He lowered his eyes and said in a wistful tone, "I just didn't expect that you would be the first to give up on me after getting hurt."

After speaking, he took Xiao Zhou, who was always silent, and left . .

Lin Yan stood there, his face changed several times, and finally walked out with a gloomy face.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Gu Zheng: When will I be allowed to appear

Author: The next chapter, guarantee (; ̄ェ ̄)

I really appreciate the support of the little cuties (* ̄3 ̄)