Chapter 121

Mia was startled by the sudden sound, and knocked the doll off the cabinet by mistake, leaving the doll stuck in the carpet, without any intention of bending down to pick it up.

"This is what Levile promised to give me. What does it matter to you?" Mia was arrogant and unreasonable. Since Levile is the owner of this castle, then the things in the castle are naturally his, and the doll is given to him. Leviel personally agreed, and in his opinion, the doll was already his.

"Really, Leville?" Jiang Mo ignored the angry Mia, and his eyes stayed on Leville.

Jiang Mo looked at Levill without any emotion in his eyes, and the tender attachment in the past disappeared without a trace, leaving only a coldness.

Leviel was taken aback by his look, and it took him a long time to say anything, "I see you don't like this doll, but today Mia is here as a guest, and he likes this doll so much, I'll leave it to him."

Jiang Mo With a cry of "Oh", he walked down the spiral staircase, walked all the way to the sofa where the owner was supposed to sit, and sat down at a leisurely pace.

Jiang Mo's performance made Leviel think that today's event is over, and he took the initiative to introduce Jiang Mo to others: "This is my friend, the little prince of the elves, Moore."

After introducing each other, Laiwei Weier asked Jiang Mo: "Moore, aren't you not at home today?" In the past, if Jiang Mo was in the castle, he would definitely not receive a cold reception after he came, and it would be even worse if he waited so long and didn't show up like today. can happen.

"I'm at home, where can I go if I'm not?" Jiang Mo's tone was flat, unable to judge his emotions.

"Home?" Mia didn't care about the doll that fell on the ground, and ran over in a hurry, with a grim expression, and asked, "Is this your home?"

Jiang Mo nodded.

The faces of the other people also changed, and Mia became the most powerful. He thought that Leviel was pursuing him like the other males. After a long time, there was someone hiding in his house, and his appearance was not inferior to him. female.

Mia has always been confident about her appearance, so confident that he still uses her original appearance even in the virtual world. He was shocked to see Jiang Mo's face suddenly today. Here, it made him even more upset.

Why?

Levill is the one he likes the most among all the males who pursue him. He is handsome and dignified, and is the type he admires the most. But now, there is a female hidden in his house!

He didn't take the words "little prince of the elves" from Leville's mouth to heart. In his opinion, this was probably a nickname.

Compared with him, the other males are in a much better mood. Now that there are people around Leville, they will lose a strong competitor, and the chances of winning a beautiful woman will increase. How could they be unhappy.

In this way, their attitude towards Jiang Mo became more cordial.

A red-haired male elbowed Levill next to him, complaining: "There is such a beautiful woman in the family but you don't tell us, Levill, you are too disrespectful!"

"I..."

"What are you doing?" ?" Before finishing speaking, the words were interrupted, "Look at you, if we hadn't said that we would come to your house as a guest today, we would not have known that you had such a big castle in the forest of mist, and you still raised animals in it. I found a beautiful little female, tell me, how many secrets do you keep from us?"

These people have preconceived ideas, thinking that this castle belongs to Levill, and being able to have such a big castle in the Misty Forest is not only about being rich can do it.

Although "Chaos Continent" is a game, but this game is so well done, entering the game is like stepping into a new world, this world has independent rules, if you want to continue playing, you must abide by the rules of this world.

The Misty Forest belongs to the kingdom of elves. The elves are different from other ethnic groups. They are extremely xenophobic. As an orc who is particularly unpopular with the elves, Leviel can make his home in the Misty Forest, which shows his extraordinary ability.

There are three major races in "Chaos Continent": demons, beasts, and elves. This world was originally a world of orcs with highly advanced technology. Most of the players chose to play orcs. Except for Jiang Mo, the other four players in the castle played orcs.

Most male orcs will choose the same orcs as their own body, so that they can exercise themselves while playing games. Females choose to play elves more. After all, the models of elves are very in line with the aesthetics of females. Not everyone likes to play games with their original appearance. When you log in for the first time, you have a chance to pinch your face. You can also choose to pinch the face with the system.

Coincidentally, everyone in this room used their own faces, but made minor adjustments in some small places, such as eye color, hair, etc.

Leviel invited people here for an impure purpose, so when those people misunderstood him as the owner of the castle, he didn't deny it, and he is still vague now, "No..."

"Nothing?" The red-haired The male put one hand on Levill's shoulder and suggested, "How can you not show us around such a big castle?

" It's a castle, and I don't know what buildings are in the castle. If he leads the way, it will definitely be revealed.

Jiang Mo noticed Levill's actions and wanted to laugh a little. He could guess without asking. Before he went downstairs, Levill must have done something to make the guests he brought misunderstand his relationship with the castle. In the eyes of those people, The castle belonged to Leville, and even his master was very likely to become Leville's accessory.

Jiang Mo didn't respond to Leville's request, and Leville didn't dare to cross Jiang Mo to agree to them when his master was there, but he was secretly annoyed at Moore's "disobedience" today.

Noticing the embarrassment on Leville's face, the red-haired male remedied: "It's okay if it's inconvenient."

Now Mia quit. He was already very upset by being compared with Jiang Mo's appearance. With Jiang Mo's petty actions, he was even more in a bad mood. He has been used to being domineering since he was a child, and he must show it when he is upset:

"Leville, what do you mean, you are the one who invited us to be a guest, and now Orson suggested that you want to visit the castle but you don't agree, you are not sincere in inviting us."

Orson is the red-haired male, it is Leville The best condition among the three males brought here has quite a say in this small team.

Leviel was speechless by Mia, not because he didn't want to, but because without Jiang Mo's cooperation, he couldn't lead them to visit the castle at all.

In the stiff atmosphere, Leville tentatively asked: "Mole?

" The owner of the castle, but Jiang Mo is here now, will Jiang Mo do what Leville wishes?

Will not.

The original owner was reluctant to watch Leville's jokes, but Jiang Mo would not.

He squinted at Leville, and explained condescendingly, "It's not that he doesn't agree to you, but that he can't be the master."

"This is Leville's castle, why can't he be the master?" Mia subconsciously He retorted, then reacted, and said in surprise: "What do you mean?"

Who else could the castle belong to if it wasn't Leville's? Moore? No wonder they misunderstood, Levill owns part of the right to use the castle, and he brought people in as the master, giving the guests a preconceived notion. Now that Jiang Mo told them that the owner of this castle was not Leville, they would subconsciously refute it.

Mia's words were also what other people wanted to ask. After Mia finished speaking, everyone focused on Jiang Mo.

Jiang Mo was not afraid of being stared at by the four people. He smiled lightly and replied, "What do you mean? Of course it means literally.

" Will was lying to them.

The complexions of several people are not very good. Anyone who is cheated will not be in a good mood, let alone those who are used to being praised.

Leviel felt that the atmosphere was not right, so he hurriedly said to himself: "This castle belongs to More, I only have a part of the authority, and I can't show you the whole castle."

Since he has a part of the authority, he has not voluntarily admitted that the castle belongs to him Yes, Leviel isn't lying when he says that. Looking at Jiang Mo who was indifferent to his embarrassment, Leville felt a little bitter.

When he saw Jiang Mo for the first time today, Levill had a faint feeling that something was wrong. Soon, his thoughts came true. Jiang Mo's attitude towards him was completely different from before. The love in his eyes disappeared. Indifference to strangers.

At this moment, Leville clearly realized that Jiang Mo really regarded him as a stranger.

Moore is the real owner of this castle. The truth is revealed. Mia's face turns red and turns pale when she thinks of what she did before.

The remaining three males chased Mia and left.

When there were only two people left in the room, Levill asked with difficulty: "Moore, what happened to you today?"

Jiang Mo's appearance today completely cut off Levill's way to get close to Orson and the others. I understand, how could Jiang Mo's attitude towards him change so much after only being offline for a few days.

Did someone say something to him in the real world? The hands hanging by his sides were tightly clenched, he finally got to this point, he will not give up easily!

Looking past Levill and staying behind him, Jiang Mo smiled: "It's nothing, I just don't like people coming uninvited."

He thought Jiang Mo was unhappy because he brought people to the castle, and explained: " You weren't here a few days ago, I didn't mean not to tell you, if you don't like outsiders coming to the castle, I won't bring anyone here in the future, Moore, don't be angry."

"I'm not angry, Levile, this time My fault." Without waiting for Levill to be happy, Jiang Mo slammed down another heavy hammer, "I shouldn't have given away the authority of the castle. If I didn't give it away, what happened today would definitely not happen."

Levill's face turned green when he heard this, and he wanted to explain, but Jiang Mo didn't listen at all, and directly lifted his authority and sent him out of the castle.

Jiang Mo was the only one left in the empty hall, Jiang Mo was not in a hurry to go upstairs, took a sip of the black tea made by the butler, and said to the empty hall:

"Everyone is gone, you don't come out Is it?"

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Gong is indeed a dragon + Demon King

True Wife Doting Demon