Chapter 175

Gu Zheng and Jiang Mo got closer and closer, and this matter was somehow known to Mr. Gu. Mr. Gu doesn't care much about who his grandson likes. As long as the two are sincerely in love with each other, he won't object regardless of their family background or gender.

He didn't know about it at first, but as time passed, he discovered from the clues of getting along with Gu Zheng that his grandson seemed, seemed to be in love.

This is a good thing.

This was Mr. Gu's first thought. Thirty years old is not a very young age. At this age, he has already married the person he likes and gave birth to a child. Gu Zheng is still alone. There used to be thirty years old. The threshold is here, he is not good at urging the child, now that Gu Zheng can live to old age like everyone else, it is time to put this matter on the agenda.

In front of Gu Zheng, he is not an influential figure who used to dominate the shopping malls, he is just an elder like thousands of ordinary people in Huaguo, hoping that his children can live a smooth life and have a happy life.

This hope was almost impossible to realize in the past, and what stood before him was great despair, but now it is different, without the curse of passing away at the age of thirty, his grandson should enjoy everything that ordinary people can enjoy , For example, a person who can accompany him for the rest of his life.

It can be seen from previous deeds that Gu Zheng has no such idea for the time being. Mr. Gu does not want to force him, but is just secretly looking for a suitable candidate. If Gu Zheng has not found the one he loves, he can try it out with the one he picks first.

But now it seems that his preparation is useless, and Gu Zheng seems to have someone he likes.

Looking at Gu Zheng who was standing by the window on the phone, Mr. Gu secretly heaved a sigh of relief, the person he found was always more suitable than the one he arranged.

In front of him was a chessboard halfway through the fight. Mr. Gu put away the black and white chess pieces one by one. Seeing Gu Zheng's gentle appearance, he probably couldn't play the chess anymore.

The lights of thousands of houses outside the window reflected the joys and joys of the world, and Gu Zheng looked into the void, as if the beauty of the world was hidden in his eyes.

The fact is also the same, he hides someone in his heart, he is a strong and kind-hearted person, as long as he thinks of him, all kinds of sweetness come to his heart, no need for wine, Gu Zheng is already drunk.

Putting down the phone and looking back at the old man, the smile on Gu Zheng's face still did not disappear. He sat down at the original position and asked, "Why did grandpa put away the chess?"

Playing chess is a way of entertainment for the grandparents of the Gu family. When Gu Zheng was young, Mr. Gu would tell him some principles of life in the process of playing chess with him. In a game of chess, no matter who wins or who wins, no matter how long you play, you must finish it. First time.

"Your heart is not here." Mr. Gu stated a fact. In the past, when they played chess, their mobile phones were put aside by default. Even if there was an urgent matter, it would be resolved in a very short time. time call.

If the mind is not on the chessboard, there is no point in playing chess.

Gu Zheng did not deny that he is really not suitable for continuing to play chess now. He made a pot of tea for Mr. Gu, "Grandpa is right, I really don't want to play chess now."

Mr. Gu drank the tea made by his grandson , saying Surprised, "When will you bring back the person you are talking about and let grandpa meet you."

Gu Zheng: "!!!"