Chapter 157

Inexplicably, Gu Zheng felt that the little black cat saw the contempt towards him, how could it be possible, he shook his head, shaking the unrealistic thoughts from his mind.

From being disliked by the cat at the beginning, and grinning at him when he saw him, to now that one person and one cat can live in harmony, Gu Zheng feels that his hard work has paid off.

Although I was still disgusted, I was not allowed to touch my head.

Gu Zheng withdrew his hand as if nothing had happened, "I brought snacks for Xiao Hei, and I'll get them from the car later."

Jiang Mo raised his eyebrows: "Have you always prepared snacks for Xiao Hei?" He would always bring snacks for Xiao Hei. Jiang Mo originally thought that these snacks were specially prepared by Gu Zheng before he came to his house, but now it seems that this is not the case. These cat snacks are probably kept in the car all the time, so that they can be taken out at any time.

Jiang Mo's gaze was a bit strange, Gu Zheng didn't know why, so he nodded, since he knew that Jiang Mo's family had a black cat, he would fill the car with cat food or cat snacks every once in a while.

"What's the matter?"

"It's nothing," Jiang Mo said in a low tone, "Do you like Xiao Hei very much?" Jiang Mo held the paw of the little black cat and stretched it towards Gu Zheng, "Do you want to pet it?"

Gu Zheng looked at the stretched cat. Seeing the cat's paw on his chest, he was stunned for a moment. He actually didn't like this cat very much. To be precise, he didn't like any creature that was close to Jiang Mo. For some reason, he always felt that the cat was robbing him. It was obviously just a cat, but it made him feel more threatened.

Under the fierce eyes of the little black cat, Gu Zheng stroked its paws. He was kind to the cat, but he just loved the house and crows. He never thought that one day he would eat the vinegar of a cat.

It's really...

drooping eyes to hide all kinds of thoughts in the eyes, "Zimo's cat is so cute."

He lowered his head, so he didn't see the playfulness flashing in Jiang Mo's eyes, but the little black cat, who was always on Jiang Mo's body, noticed it. " patted Jiang Mo's face, and shouted in dissatisfaction:

"Meow meow——" What are you doing, is it fun to watch my jokes?

Jiang Mo took off the paw that was sticking to his cheek and held it in his hand. The little black cat knew how to measure it. When it greeted Jiang Mo, it never showed its sharp nails, and used soft pads.

Unlike Li Gui Gu Zheng, Gu Zheng has no past memories, and does not know the real relationship between the little black cat and himself. swagger thing.

Gu Zheng knew that the kitten in Jiang Mo's house was not an ordinary cat, not to mention the cat's body temperature that was not like a living thing, the little black cat was many times smarter than ordinary cats, and his wise eyes , can't make Gu Zheng treat it as an ordinary cat.

Letting go of the flopping cat in his arms, Jiang Mo got up and went to the kitchen, asking, "What do you want to drink?"

"Anything is fine."

Gu Zheng sat on the sofa, facing the little black cat standing on the coffee table, He could see a trace of complicated emotions in the eyes of the little black cat, one person and one cat confronted each other until Jiang Mo brought over two glasses of iced juice.

Oh, there is also a small white saucer, which is used to pour water for the little black cat.

The little black cat is not a real cat, and it doesn't have so many scruples about eating. Generally, it eats whatever Jiang Mo eats, and this time is no exception.

I poured some juice into a small saucer and put it on the tea table. If the little black cat is interested, he will drink it by himself.

The little black cat is accustomed to this way of getting along. His diet is all kinds of evil things. He can also eat human food, but he doesn't get much energy after eating it.

Li Gui Gu Zheng was born, and released many other ghosts at the same time. These ghosts are food for him, but they are a big | trouble for humans.

The fierce ghost Gu Zheng breaks out of the barrier, and the ghosts trapped by the barrier swarm out. These ghosts are all fierce ghosts that have survived for more than a hundred years. Teachers have increased their workload a lot.

Because the little black cat that caused trouble became a domesticated one, Jiang Mo would sometimes go with Gu Zheng, the ghost, to deal with the most troublesome ghosts. After a long time, everyone in the Xuanshu world knew that there was a powerful celestial master in Huaguo, and he did a lot of things silently. Without Jiang Mo's knowledge, his reputation had spread throughout the Xuanshu world. Some high-level people know it.

On this day, the sky that had been sunny for many days was finally shrouded in dark clouds, and there was a strong wind outside the window, and it was going to rain.

The little black cat rubbed against Jiang Mo's body, acting coquettishly and trying to transform back into a human form. He was already very proficient at this operation, but at first he felt embarrassed, which would damage his mighty image. Now, image? what is that? Is it important to make out with your wife? No!

Jiang Mo let him circle around and never let go. This was a warning to his excessive behavior last night.

Last night, Li Gui Gu Zheng went out to look for food. Jiang Mo slept until midnight and was woken up by a familiar feeling of suffocation. His lips and tongue were occupied by someone. When he opened his eyes, he saw a magnified face.

Jiang Mo fell into a drowsy sleep, unable to distinguish between dreams and reality for a while, looking at the familiar face, he hooked the man's neck to cater to him, his lips and teeth mingled, and the man's movements became more and more irregular.

One hand fixed Jiang Mo's head to prevent him from escaping, and the other hand poked in from the hem of the pajamas, rubbing upwards. Jiang Mo couldn't stand the kiss, and suddenly came back to his senses, whimpering to escape from the shackles.

Gu Zheng, the ghost, waited for so long and finally waited for an opportunity. How could he give up easily? He suppressed Jiang Mo's legs to prevent him from moving.

For a moment of distraction, his hands and legs were trapped by the black mist, and he couldn't move. Jiang Mo struggled, but didn't break free. Looking at the big head moving around on his chest, he gritted his teeth and said, "Let go!" I!"

Li Gui Guzheng raised his head, his eyes glowed red, obviously he was holding back a lot, "I don't!"

His attitude was firm, but his tone was aggrieved, "Do you like that human being and don't like me, but we It's obviously the same person, you can't favor one over the other!"

Jiang Mo was trapped under Gu Zheng's body, and he almost laughed angrily: "Now you admit that you are the same person?"

"I don't care," the cold hand wandered over the sensitive place Go, bringing trembling, "You are mine!"...

At the beginning of the shower, Gu Zheng, the ghost, hugged his lover contentedly, trying to do it again, but Jiang Mo was so exhausted that he could only let him go.

The next morning, Li Gui Gu Zheng was mercilessly kicked out of bed by his angry lover, and under his lover's forceful suppression, he honestly turned into a cat.

The plan to spend some time with my lover in the morning fell through.

"Dingling—" the

doorbell thought.

Jiang Mo ignored the little black cat circling around him, and got up to open the door.

Here is an acquaintance, Qiao Lu.

"Senior, you..." Before he finished speaking, Qiao Lu opened his mouth wide in surprise.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Mo turned to let him in.

Qiao Lu looked around the room, but he didn't see anyone. During the time he followed Jiang Mo to the living room, his eyes uncontrollably glanced at Jiang Mo.

Jiang Mo sat on the sofa, and the little black cat immediately jumped onto his lap, looking at Qiao Lu very unkindly.

Qiao Lu swallowed silently, extremely unwilling to admit that he was frightened by a cat, but that was the truth, and it couldn't be changed by him admitting it or not admitting it.

"Does senior have time? There is something I want to ask senior for help."

The little black cat's gaze is as real as it is, and Qiao Lu felt that if gaze could kill, he might have died a hundred and eighty times already. At the same time, the doubts in his heart are also rising. When he came to the senior's house before, he was not so disgusted by the little black cat, did he?

"I have time."

The recording of "The King of Songs" has ended, and there are still a few days before the contract is terminated. He has no work these days, and spends the whole day at home with the ghost Gu Zheng, and goes out to hunt ghosts when he gets tired. With the ghost Gu Zheng around, transportation is saved, and he can also act as a portable refrigerator.

"It's like this. There will be an exchange meeting in the mystical arts world in a week, and I'm here to invite you."

"Exchange meeting?"

"Yes, there are people from other countries who come. The chance is to suppress the celestial masters of Huaguo, this time the southwestern seal was broken and many ghosts escaped, they will definitely make a fuss about it." To

put it bluntly, I want Jiang Mo to support the field and exchange mystic skills. Recognized bosses will not participate, and only the younger generation of celestial masters will participate. Jiang Mo's ability is strong and his age is young, which is a sharp weapon to suppress his opponents.

"No problem." The Qiao family was very kind to Jiang Mo, and secretly helped him avoid a lot of troubles. Besides, the matter of the Southwest seal had nothing to do with the domestic black cat, so it was only natural to help.

"That's great!" After all, he was young, and the big stone in his heart was put down, Qiao Lu was interested in other things, "Senior..."

"Why do you call me a senior when you're so familiar?" Jiang Mo interrupted him, "No need The name is so unfamiliar."

"Then my name is Brother Lin, hehe, Brother Lin, are you with Brother Gu?" Qiao Lu was the first to know that Gu Zheng liked Jiang Mo, and he helped Gu Zheng out in private. There are many ideas of chasing after the seniors, such as pleasing the cats of the seniors.

No wonder Qiao Lu would ask this question, summer clothes are thin and at home, Jiang Mo only casually wears short sleeves, at this moment, there is a bright red strawberry on his neck, anyone with a little knowledge will know what it is thing.

Qiao Lu's eyes stayed on the neck, and then moved away quickly. Jiang Mo caught this short stay. He grabbed the cat on his lap, rubbed it vigorously, and said darkly, "Yes." The

air suddenly Ten degrees dropped, Qiao Lu scratched the new goose bumps on his arms, and whispered, "Why is it so cold all of a sudden?"

Keenly aware of the tension in the air, Qiao Lu got up to say goodbye. He felt that if he didn't leave, what would happen? good thing.

Jiang Mo didn't keep him, and when there was only one person and one cat left in the villa, Gu Zheng, the ghost, couldn't wait to transform back into a human form, hugged Jiang Mo into his arms, and murmured like a couple: "How can you admit it? Mingming and you... It was me!" Jiang Mo didn't want to get used to this unrestrained lecher at all, so he patted his face and asked, "Aren't you Gu

Zheng? Who admitted it himself yesterday, huh?"

Sorry, he dug a big hole for himself secretly, but he couldn't refute it, no matter how much he didn't want to admit it, he couldn't change the fact that he and Gu Zheng were the same person.

Sooner or later they will merge.