Chapter 45

Several people looked at each other.

Wan Junjie scratched his hair, pointed to the door with one hand, and asked, "Outside...is it yours?"

"No." The man shook his head. Facing Su Fan, he said, "It should be a staff member. You go and send him away."

"Okay." Neither said.

Just in case, the man with glasses instructed his subordinates to put Jiang Ming on the sofa. From this angle, there is nothing wrong with the view from the door.

He himself sat next to Jiang Ming and threatened in a low voice, "Don't take chances and sit here obediently, otherwise, I can't guarantee that you will not be hurt."

Jiang Ming felt something when he spoke. The cold thing was close to his neck, the material was hard, and it was cold and biting

- it was a dagger.

Jiang Ming was motionless, leaning on the sofa stiffly, and his spirit was highly tense. He hoped that the person outside the door would notice that something was wrong, but he also knew that it was very difficult.

He is a frequent visitor here, and he knows the rules of this clubhouse. If it is an ordinary service staff, he will definitely not be able to find something wrong.

Awen knocked on the door for a while, but there was no response. He turned his head to look at Jiang Mo and asked, "Look at this..."

Jiang Mo glanced at the closed door, and now Jiang Ming should not be taken Let's go, the gang might be in there.

Afraid of those people jumping over the wall, Jiang Mo did not ask the manager to open the door directly, but chose to knock on the door.

Under the manager's signal, Awen lifted his hand to knock on the door for the third time, and the door was slowly opened from the inside.

The person who opened the door was a young man who was about the same age as Jiang Mo. His face was pale and a little nervous. He pinched the hem of his clothes and asked, "Who are you?"

The manager had no impression of this young man, thinking that he might have been invited by Jiang Ming, and said calmly: "I am the manager here, I will bring this guest to Mr. Jiang Ming."

Following the manager's gaze, Su Fan turned to The boy who had been silent all the time saw that even wearing a simple white shirt, he couldn't hide the nobleness of the boy.

Can't let them in!

Su Fan blocked the door and pretended to be puzzled: "Jiang Ming didn't invite anyone else, the manager must have made a mistake, right?" The

manager explained: "This is not someone else, he is..."

"Who are you?" Jiang Mo suddenly made a noise and interrupted the manager. He frowned lightly and asked back, "Did Jiang Ming invite me? Why should I tell you, what is your relationship with him?"

Su Fan blushed and retorted. : "When he is partying with us, he will naturally tell us who he has invited. Now that everyone is here, he didn't say who is worse!"

"Also, Jiang Ming and I are just ordinary friends, so don't mess around. Talk!"

What did I say nonsense? Jiang Mo looked at the excited person standing beside the door in surprise, and saw that the other person's cheeks were flushed, and his eyes were shining with water, and with that white face the size of a slap, it was very pitiful.

As if being bullied by someone.

It's a pity that there is no one here who loves Xiangxiang and Xiyu, and his expression is destined to be in vain.

"Okay, since you have nothing to do with Jiang Ming, please step aside and let us in."

Su Fan has been blocking the door, not giving an inch, otherwise, they wouldn't have been talking at the door for so long.

"I still don't know if you were invited by Jiang Ming, so I can't let you in."

"It's simple, just ask him directly."

Jiang Mo knew that this young man was probably in the same group as the kidnappers of Jiang Ming, and the purpose was to send him away, but he came here to sabotage their plan, and naturally he would not be dismissed at will.

The appearance of Jiang Mo was too unexpected. They had considered all kinds of situations, but there was no such thing. Su Fan stood still, as if thinking about whether to go in and ask.

"You don't want me to go in, then you can call him out."

Jiang Mo folded his arms and leaned against the wall with the dark golden pattern, his attitude seemed a little careless.

Time passed by and Su Fan hadn't come back. They couldn't hear what was being said outside. The man in glasses felt wrong and said to Wan Junjie, who was sitting on the sofa and didn't know what he was thinking: "Go and see Look, don't let anyone in."

"I know."

The door to the private room was only half open, and people outside couldn't see inside, and similarly, people inside couldn't see what was happening outside.

Wan Junjie put a hand on Su Fan's shoulder, put his head close, and asked, "What happened?"

Su Fan tilted his head: "Someone came to Jiang Ming."

"Huh?"

Wan Junjie then noticed When he arrived, the four people standing outside the door glanced at it, and his eyes stayed on the boy standing against the wall.

He knew that Jiang Ming had a younger brother. The moment he saw the boy, he knew that this person was the child of the Jiang family who had just been found. If nothing else, this person and Mrs. Jiang looked too much. like.

How could he be here? Wan Junjie

and Jiang Ming often go in and out of "Shang Wine City" together. The manager knew him, stepped forward, and asked, "I wonder if Mr. Jiang Ming is in there?"

Nodding: "He's here."

"You wait a moment."

After he finished speaking, he pulled Su Fan back into the room and closed the door with a "bang".

The manager was locked out of the door, dumbfounded, "This..."

"Let's wait for a while."

Su Fan grabbed Wan Junjie's arm and asked anxiously, "Junjie, who is that person outside? We are now What should I do?"

"What else can I do!" Wan Junjie sullenly said, didn't he say that Jiang Ming had a bad relationship with his new brother, why did he come to him deliberately?

"Dismissed?" The man on the sofa played with the dagger in his hand and glanced at Wan Junjie.

"No, this business can't be done. The person here is Jiang Ming's younger brother." Wan Junjie pulled Su Fan and sat on the opposite sofa, his face was very ugly.

"Brother? The younger son of the Jiang family who was just found?" The man sat up straight, never expecting such an accident.

"Yes, I think he has a firm attitude. He must see Jiang Ming. What should we do now?"

Jiang Ming is still conscious now. Hearing Wan Junjie's words, his first reaction was unbelievable. He only said that his friend needed help, but did not say where he was going. How did Jiang Mo know he was here?

After the shock, what emerged was worry: how dare Jiang Mo be so bold, if he came alone, would those people be against him?

He struggled and wanted to remind Jiang Mo not to come in, but now that he was drugged, even if he tried his best, he could only make a little movement.

He was quickly suppressed by the man sitting next to him.

The man rubbed the dagger in his hand, thought for a moment, and said, "Let him pass out."

A small accident forced them to abandon this plan.

After several investigations, they deliberately chose this time to ask Jiang Ming to come out, knowing that no one would look for him during this time. They bought a few staff here. After the incident, the other party will help them go out through the staff channel.

Who would have thought that a Jiang Mo would suddenly appear and overturn their plans.

Jiang Mo also knew this, so he dared to come over alone. The other party was preparing in a hurry, and the plan was not rigorous. But Jiang Ming never thought that his friends who had been with each other for many years would suddenly plot against him.

Jiang Mo and the others waited outside for a while, and the door was opened again. This time the door was opened by a young man who did not know him. He was wearing an elegant suit and gold-rimmed glasses. He had a gentle attitude and said,

"I'm sorry for keeping you all for a long time. Wait a minute, Jiang Ming's body is a little uncomfortable, you come in."

After speaking, he opened the door and made an inviting gesture.

Seeing that the matter was settled, the manager left with Awen, and they would not interfere in the affairs of the guests.

Jiang Mo and Lu Xing looked at each other and walked into the private room.

The young man came over and explained, "Jiang Ming is not feeling well. He is asleep now. On the sofa over there, we are afraid that some irrelevant people will come to disturb him. Some of them are overly vigilant."

Jiang Mo looked around, the lights The tone was very dark, and the room was very quiet. As the young man said, he created such an environment for fear of disturbing Jiang Ming's rest.

Jiang Ming lay flat on the sofa with his eyes closed and a thin blanket covering his body. On the other side of the sofa, Wan Junjie and Su Fan were sitting close to each other, whispering something. .

Jiang Mo walked to the sofa and used the system to scan Jiang Ming's body. There were some drowsiness-causing drug residues. It seemed that those people hadn't had time to do anything to him.

Jiang Mo pushed the person on the sofa, and unsurprisingly, Jiang Ming didn't respond.

"I'll take my brother back first."

The drugs in Jiang Ming's body have little effect on the body. The other party gave up this plan, and Jiang Mo didn't break it. He only said that he would take Jiang Ming home.

The youth knew that this plan was a complete failure, so they stopped doing useless work, and followed Jiang Mo's words and let them go. Wan Junjie didn't say a word during the whole process. After Jiang Mo and his party left, he asked, "Just let him go, aren't you afraid of what he will find out

?"

, "Don't worry, when he wakes up, he won't remember anything."

There is a special ingredient in the medicine that made Jiang Ming sleepy. It is a new product from abroad, which can make people forget something, because this medicine has not been put into No one knows what side effects will occur in the market.

Hearing this, Wan Junjie breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. He didn't want to lose Jiang Ming as a friend.

After Lu Xing sent the Jiang Mo brothers home, he said goodbye and left.

He walked alone on the empty campus, and his thoughts drifted to the boy named Jiang Mo unconsciously.

Whenever he thought he knew the other party better, the other party would show another side that he didn't know, making him confused.

Before today, he never thought that Jiang Mo would have such a side: aloof and far away from him. Jiang Mo in that high-end clubhouse and the boy he knew were completely two people. He had the temperament that was unique to high-class children and had been carefully cultivated, which was completely unbelievable. A few months ago, he and Da Like most people, they worry about their livelihood and run around for life.

He clearly felt that they did not belong to the same world.

What does he have to do to narrow the distance between the two little by little, what does he rely on to fill the huge gap between the two!

How could he be willing to let this gap grow bigger and bigger! ! !