Chapter 117

King Yi asked Gu Zheng, but his eyes stayed on Jiang Mo. Jiang Mo wore a moon-white dress with a simple pattern as usual this day, and his long hair was fixed on his head with a green jade hairpin. He was not as gorgeously dressed as other brothers, but he was simple but had a special temperament.

Jiang Mo met his gaze without any fear, and replied: "Since King Yi guessed it, I will stop hiding it." It

was a direct acknowledgment of King Yi's words.

King Yi was mentally prepared long ago, and when he got the answer, he made a big gift to Jiang Mo together with Prince Yi's son, apologizing for his negligence before, and Gu Zheng helped the two get up under Jiang Mo's signal.

Jiang Mo sat up straight, and said, "King Yi and the prince don't need to be too polite. It's not your fault that I didn't reveal my identity before. I concealed my identity and should be treated normally."

Now that the matter of identity is clarified, Next, it is time to talk about cooperation between the two countries.

Both parties disliked Daxia, so they were naturally interested in joining forces to cheat Daxia, and soon the two sides finalized the cooperation. After Jiang Mo left the two to have dinner at the general's mansion, Yi Wang brought Yi Wang's son leave.

Jiang Mo stood in front of Gu Zheng, poked his chest with his finger, and teased, "It seems that I still have to deal with some things, Gu Qing said yes or not?"

Gu Zheng smiled and softened his expression, "Your Majesty is the most It's amazing, so hard to take down King Yi, your majesty will solve it with your own hand, and the minister is not as good as your majesty."

Jiang Mo was so praised by him that he no longer had the intention to continue making fun of him, and said angrily: "Let me see, is Gu Qing eating?" How sweet is your mouth

when you eat honey?" Naturally, you have to verify whether you ate honey or not. It turns out that it wasn't Gu Zheng who ate honey, but Jiang Mo. Who told Gu Zheng to suck Jiang Mo's lips and refuse? Let go, and keep talking sweet.

Jiang Mo's side is sweet and sweet. After King Yi left, he sent people to guard the yard and discussed with Prince Yi's son.

After closing the door, King Yi asked his son, "How trustworthy do you think His Majesty Dachen's words are?"

Prince Yi's expression was solemn, "I don't know, I just look at today's conversation, almost all of them are credible, but..."

They are in such a position, they naturally think more than others, the real purpose of Emperor Dachen what is it Why didn't he reveal his identity at first? What is the relationship between him and Gu Zheng... everything, plus the amnesiac flesh and blood that was suddenly found, they couldn't help but think about it.

King Yi looked into the distance through the window, "There is nothing wrong with Xiao Yu's child, and there is nothing wrong with the brother named Liu Yan who is with him. Zhong is very favored, and he and Xiao Yu also met in the harem."

Yi Wang Shizi: "I have heard that King Dachen is willing to dismiss the harem for General Gu, so it is true, he has deep affection for General Gu."

Hearing this King Yi smiled, "Let's not talk about affection or not, it's useless to say that he has so many beautiful brothers in the harem. Now that he and General Gu are sincere, who can do the next thing?" That's right." Having said this, he paused for a moment, the smile faded from his face, his eyes were black, and he sighed: "The emperor's heart is always changeable!"

Prince Yi didn't answer the words, he knew that Yi The king must have remembered the past. It is not without reason that King Yi did not get married for so many years. He fell in love with a big Chen brother and wanted to marry him as a concubine. The emperor originally agreed, but later for some reason He regretted not saying anything, but also let people kill that brother secretly, so that the brother died after giving birth to King Yi's child.

The people who did it were very careful and didn't let Yi Wang get caught, but Yi Wang still didn't believe that his lover just went there, and dealt with a large number of people like crazy. During that time, everyone in Prince Yi's mansion was in danger, the emperor couldn't stand it anymore, and called King Yi to the palace to yell at him. Since then, King Yi seemed to have let go of this matter, and the emperor ordered to seal it up again. Slowly no one will know.

Gu Zheng satirized: "People in the world only know that because King Yi refused to marry, the old emperor refused to pass on the crown prince to him because of the trouble, so how could they know that there was a hatred between them for killing their wives?"

Jiang Mo ate melon seeds while listening, puzzled: "Why did Emperor Da'an do this? It can't be said that King Yi is married to a brother of Dachen, so he is not worthy to sit in that position, right?" The

expression on Gu Zheng's face The irony deepened, "It's not that King Yi is not worthy, he thinks that the brother's child is mixed with Dachen's blood, so he is not worthy of that position. At that time, King Yi made it clear that he would only marry one brother in his life. "

Jiang Mo was wondering why Gu Zheng was so filled with righteous indignation about this matter, and suddenly thought of Gu Zheng's life experience.

Gu Zheng was born on the battlefield, where did he come from in a place like the battlefield? Most of them were recruited into the army after their family members committed crimes. The brother who gave birth to Gu Zheng had such an identity, but his family left him behind so that he would not be like other brothers who were filled into the military camp. Use your body to serve the soldiers.

That brother is not from Dachen, he should be... from Da'an, and he comes from a certain big family. Unfortunately, it has been too long. People like Jiang Mo who are considered cheating can't go back so far. Check it out I don't know the real identity of that brother.

I also want to know, living in the battlefield of the jungle, Gu Zheng has suffered a lot since childhood, not to mention that half of Dachen's blood and half of Da'an's blood flow in his body. He has no father and no mother, Da'an can't tolerate him, and Dachen doesn't welcome him. Jiang Mo can't imagine how a small child grows up step by step in such an environment.

A picture seemed to emerge in my mind: a thin child standing in the sky full of beacon fire, surrounded by dead bodies, he opened a pair of big eyes, there was no light in them, as if he was asking why so many people died, he Where should I go?

Just thinking about it made Jiang Mo feel very upset. He threw away the melon seeds in his hand, gave Gu Zheng a big hug, and comforted him:

"That's their ignorance. People in this world live under the same sky and eat the same rice. Who is nobler than anyone else, Gu Qing don't think too much, in my eyes, Gu Qing is the best."

Gu Zheng didn't know that Jiang Mo made up his miserable childhood, he just thought Emperor Da'an's idea was funny, Of course, they explained to Jiang Mo that they could enjoy the warmth of this moment with peace of mind.

In fact, Jiang Mo was wrong. Gu Zheng never felt how miserable he was in the past. He would make what he wanted by himself. Even if he was a child at that time, he could kill adults who wanted to bully him without changing his face. .

Now he doesn't feel that he is suffering anymore, he reached out and hugged his lover tightly, and said silently in his heart: How lucky I am to meet you in this life.

The sufferings he suffered in the past were just to allow him to meet his lover in this life with a better self, and only the best self can be worthy of joining hands with his lover for a lifetime.

"Gu Qing, after solving the court affairs, I will accompany you to the border. I thought about it, and with the cabinet, I don't need to bother me with everything in the court. It's just time for me to go out for a walk."

Jiang Mo is half a head shorter than Gu Zheng, and he has to stand on tiptoe to reach Gu Zheng's ear. He clung to Gu Zheng's ear, whispering his plan, but he didn't notice that Gu Zheng's eyes were black in places he couldn't see. It got deeper and deeper, but the hands around his waist were getting stronger and stronger, as if they wanted to rub him into his bones.

"Gu Qing, you're strangling me." Jiang Mo poked Gu Zheng's shoulder with his finger, and Gu Zheng quickly recovered and let go of his hand cautiously.

"Quick, let me see if you're hurt?" Gu Zheng's hand was still on Jiang Mo's waist, his palm was hot, and Jiang Mo twisted his body to avoid the scorching heat.

"It's okay, I didn't get hurt." Seeing that Jiang Mo couldn't avoid the hot hand, he simply didn't dodge it. He stared at Gu Zheng and asked, "What do you think of what I just said, Gu Qing?"

"Mr. I'm very glad that Your Majesty is willing to accompany me to the bitter cold place in the northwest, I'm really..." Really really happy, as if the whole person was soaked in a honey pot, sweet from head to toe.

He hugged Jiang Mo tightly, as if embracing the most precious treasure in the world. He kissed Jiang Mo's forehead, and his voice seemed to contain sugar: "Your Majesty, you don't need to accompany me to the northwest on purpose. I will deal with the matter over there as soon as possible. From now on, Your Majesty Where is the subject, where is the minister!"

Such a good Momo, how could he be willing to follow him to the northwest to suffer, the northwest is full of wars all year round, there is no beautiful scenery, no exquisite food, only the danger that may be encountered at any time.

Regardless of the private discussions between the two, Jiang Mo announced the resumption of the cabinet in the morning, and announced the first batch of officials to enter the new cabinet at the same time. Unsurprisingly, there was no Lin family in it.

Elder Feng Ge is still Elder Feng Ge, and Feng Qing works in the Hanlin Academy. He is the number one scholar of this session, and he will definitely join the cabinet in the future if there is no accident. Feng Ge's elders had successors who worked harder. After the establishment of the new cabinet, the number of papers sent to Jiang Mo's desk decreased at a speed visible to the naked eye.

At first, some officials did not believe that the emperor really wanted to restart the cabinet. You must know that when the first emperor was in power, the cabinet only had a name and did not have much real power. Restarting the cabinet is equivalent to delegating part of the emperor's power. These people think that the emperor is out of his mind to do such a thing.

The results of it? The result was naturally that they were slapped in the face, the emperor was really willing to delegate power, but they watched those elders running to the palace twice a day, and they clearly felt the difference from before when they went to court, the most obvious It is the efficiency that has been improved.

Jiang Mo didn't have the habit of reusing the poor family or the aristocratic family. This time, there were a little more officials from the aristocratic family in the cabinet than the poor family. It was not that Jiang Mo was partial, but that there were more officials from the aristocratic family in the entire court.

Officials released to the outside world have returned to Beijing one after another, and the court has taken on a new look. These officials who have been released to Beijing have made achievements. Although they have not entered the cabinet now, as long as they do well in the central government, they will be included in the cabinet. Sooner or later.

The affairs in the court hall are proceeding in an orderly manner according to Jiang Mo's ideas. Next is the border issue. Daxia has bullied Dachen for so many years. It is time to ask for some interest. There is also the matter in the Northeast. He Qingyuan has sent a message back saying that there is progress up.

In a twinkling of an eye, winter came, and when everyone began to look forward to the New Year, a major event happened. An official published a copy of the book, Shen Dongbei was colluding with foreign thieves, and nearly a hundred officials were involved. The emperor was furious and ordered General Gu, who was stranded in Beijing, went to the northeast and arrested all the officials involved and returned to Beijing.

This year, some people are destined to have a bad life.