Chapter 107

It turned out that while Jiang Mo was drinking water, Gu Zheng's other hand had already been inserted under the quilt, from the hem of the hem in a familiar way, and placed on Jiang Mo's flexible waist.

Jiang Mo used to have peach blossom eyes, but now his eyes are wide open, round and tender, and his whiteness gave birth to a little tenderness. Gu Zheng's heart moved slightly, and he rubbed Jiang Mo's tender skin a few times, lingering.

Staring at the lover in front of him, his Adam's apple rolled, he knew how beautiful the beauty was under the white clothes, how soft the white skin was, as if water could be squeezed out, every movement of his would bring out a red mark, the skin was silky smooth, It's like fine silk, sucking himself to it...

Seeing that his eyes were red, Jiang Mo was terrified, pressed the big hand that was restless on his waist, and threatened in a low voice: "Enough, Gu Zheng."

What? But it's okay, and he is willing to let Gu Zheng die on him. At least Gu Zheng is rational, knowing that his lover's body is too much to bear, so he controlled himself, coughed lightly and looked away, "I won't move around, so I will press you."

Said, the big palm attached to the waist pressed down with moderate force, the palm was hot, and the internal force was continuously input into the body with the man's movements, which effectively relieved the soreness in Jiang Mo's waist.

Even if he still has a little conscience, Jiang Mo snorted softly and closed his eyes not to look at the culprit who made him look like this.

"How is Chaoli?" After spending three days in a daze on the bed, Jiang Mo knew nothing about the outside world, and he didn't show up for three days, so he wondered if Chaoli was in chaos.

"It's okay, they are all very peaceful. You can rest at ease and don't worry about them. They are all old and know what they should do and what they should not do."

Gu Zheng trapped people on the bed, and the outside world Naturally, he wouldn't let it go completely. He had already ordered people to keep an eye on those people outside. Thanks to Jiang Mo's iron and blood methods these days, no one had any dissatisfaction for the time being. He sent someone to take over the palace and forcibly cut off the exchange of information inside and outside the palace. He didn't do anything to the people of the Lin family, and waited for Jiang Mo to wake up to deal with them.

Although they are lovers, there are some things that he can't do on his behalf, especially when the matter is related to imperial power.

"Where are those people from the Lin family?" With Gu Zheng's personality in this world, he wouldn't make it easy for these people.

Gu Zheng took off his shoes and socks and got on the bed, hugged him into his arms, and replied while giving him a massage: "I have surrounded the palace, and those people from the Lin family are running around in a hurry, asking for news about you."

"Oh By the way, for some reason, Mr. Feng Ge summoned his students to attack the Lin family madly." Gu Zheng would definitely not say that it was he who sent someone to disclose the news of the Lin family's assassination of Feng Qing to Mr. Feng Ge. Ge Lao put all his expectations on Feng Qing, and he couldn't sit still when he heard that the heir he had trained for many years was plotted against.

Mr. Feng Ge is low-key, which does not mean that he has no influence. On the contrary, he has been an official for decades. He has many disciples and students. Normally, he would not use these relationships. This time, the Lin family has gone too far. Destroy the heir he carefully cultivated, and if he doesn't fight back, will he let them destroy the Feng family?

Jiang Mo leaned on Gu Zheng, listening to him talk about the unlucky things that happened to the Lin family in the past few days. Gu Zheng didn't tell Jiang Mo that he knew that there must be Gu Zheng's handwriting behind these things.