Chapter 174

Qiao Lu and the others stood below with their eyes wide open, and they couldn't wait to step forward the moment Jiang Mo withdrew his hand.

"How is it? Brother's injury..."

Huo Mingyuan stood up from his seat and stroked Qiao Lu's hair. He looked calm on the surface, but actually looked at Jiang Mo with anticipation in his eyes.

If it was possible, he didn't want to drag such a body around. He usually pretended not to care about it just to prevent Master and Junior Brother from worrying. He has experienced too many disappointments, and now he doesn't pray for his body to be completely cured. It would be fine if he could live like a normal person.

"Mr. Huo's injury should be cured." Jiang Mo rubbed his chin with one hand, and tapped the table with the other leisurely. The meridians in Huo Mingyuan's body were completely injured. In this world, healing is only a matter of minutes, but not in this world.

This world does not have abundant spiritual energy, and similarly, the spiritual grass that needs abundant spiritual energy to breed will not grow. What can be solved in the afternoon with a pill in the cultivation world, becomes incurable in this world with insufficient spiritual energy. No wonder Qiao Lu and the others failed to cure him after three years of treatment.

Jiang Mo has traveled to various worlds under the coercion of the system, and naturally he has also been to worlds full of aura. He has learned various skills in these worlds, some of which he learned actively, and some were forced to learn by the system.

No matter the circumstances under which these skills were learned, they have now been integrated into his soul and become a part of his soul. No matter what world he goes to, the learned skills will never disappear with the change of the world .

The power of Jiang Mo's soul can do many things, such as devouring other powers, and curing some strange diseases.

People in this world can't do anything about Huo Mingyuan's injuries because the external conditions can't meet the requirements of curing him. For Jiang Mo, these things are the last thing he needs. He never relies on these things to heal his illness. thing.

Jiang Mo walked around Huo Mingyuan's body with the power of his soul, and got a basic understanding of his body's basic condition. Apart from the wounds on his meridians, Huo Mingyuan still had many old wounds on his body, some of which were left three years ago. , some left over earlier.

The power of the soul is not omnipotent, some injuries can be cured, and some injuries cannot be cured. This kind of incurable injury can only be treated by medicinal materials in this world.

Under the expectant gazes of Qiao's grandfather and grandson, Jiang Mo slowly said: "Mr. Huo is too weak now, it is best to recuperate before treating the meridians, I..." Before

he could finish speaking, Qiao Lu excitedly Interrupting him: "Brother Lin, you...you mean that the meridians of the senior brother can be cured?!"

He couldn't believe what he heard, the wounds on the meridians are difficult to heal in this world, a little The scars are enough to give people a headache, not to mention that Huo Mingyuan's body's meridians were injured.

Qiao Tianshi was more excited than Qiao Lu. He has practiced for many years, and he has a clearer understanding of the importance of meridians. He knows that meridians are the foundation of cultivation. Huo Mingyuan's cultivation is completely crippled because of the destruction of meridians. This kind of damage is almost irreversible. He will only agree when the apprentice wants to take over the affairs of the Qiao family.

On the one hand, being his apprentice can divert his attention if he has something to do. On the other hand, he can't continue to practice, so he can develop some other hobbies. He wants to tell his apprentice that even if he has no cultivation base, he still has a lot of things to do.