Chapter 143

The wound on the waist and abdomen ran across the entire waist, and a thick layer of scab formed on the wound, which was uneven to the touch. Warm body temperature came from his hands. Jiang Mo touched along the wound, and his eyes were stained with distress: "It still hurts." Is it?"

"It doesn't hurt anymore." Unexpectedly, this action would make Jiang Mo uncomfortable, Caesar moved his right hand and wrapped the hand that was moving around his waist in his palm, "It looks a little scary, but it's already healed. " This is true. The

orcs can fight against alien beasts in outer space with the shape of a beast. It can be seen that their physical body is strong. Coupled with the advanced medical skills in the interstellar era, as long as they are not killed by one blow, multiple injuries can save a life.

Caesar had already gone to the battlefield with his grandfather before he was an adult, and even led the legion on his own when he was an adult, fighting against strange beasts on the border all year round, and suffered countless injuries. He is very talented and has strong self-healing ability. He can recover from multiple injuries in a short period of time. The injury on the waist and abdomen looks scary. After Jiang Mo treated him, it was no longer painful or itchy.

"Your Highness..." The visitor suddenly fell silent, standing at the door neither entering nor retreating, scolding the people who encouraged him to come thousands of times in his heart, he was very frustrated, and decided to teach those people a hard lesson after returning.

"Come in, talk." Caesar was full of displeasure at being disturbed.

Fan Yong tremblingly moved into the ward, not daring to look up the whole time, he didn't want to face such a scene at all, okay, he saw that the door of the ward was open, he didn't want to open it, he never expected to see such a scene.

Staring at the floor wanting to cry without tears, Fan Yong wailed in his heart, my Highness, if you want to do something with the princess, you should lock the door anyway, how would I know if I should come in if you opened the door.

If he had the courage to look up, he would know that things were different from what he had imagined. Unfortunately, he had no courage. Caesar had a lot of prestige in the military, and no one dared to look at him when he glanced down.

Jiang Mo saw the big head standing shivering like a quail in the corner, a little funny, patted the back of Caesar's hand, and mouthed: Don't bully others.

Caesar calmed down the cold, wrapped Jiang Mo in a quilt, casually put on a military uniform and got out of bed, "Tell me, what's the matter?"

Feeling the warming up of the temperature around him, Fan Yong knew that he had passed this test, he respectfully performed a military salute, and got down to business.

He will come to Caesar at this time, obviously he has a serious business, what he said is related to the strange beast.

Some people were fighting in the front, and naturally there were also people busy in the rear. The place where the strange beast appeared this time was too bizarre. Caesar sent a special person to investigate the cause and effect. Unexpectedly, they actually found something.

The appearance of these strange beasts is not a coincidence. Just like the last spaceship crash, there are man-made traces behind them. Their people have not yet found out who did it.

After Fan Yong left, Caesar got dressed and kissed Jiang Mo lightly on the forehead, "I have to deal with something, you should rest well."

Jiang Mo lay alone in the quilt, thinking about the protagonist of this world, Tian Dao controlled the protagonist one step earlier, did he know that he was coming to this world? But his teleportation location is random. Before arriving in the small world, he himself didn't know where he would go. How did Tiandao know?

Is it the system?

With a thought, a ball of white light appeared in front of his eyes, and the power of the soul was condensed into threads to penetrate the white light. After a while, Jiang Mo withdrew the power of the soul, and his face turned pale.

Sure enough, Tiandao had a backhand. After he exploded the core program of the system, he checked the system carefully to make sure that it didn't have the slightest breath of heaven. When he checked again today, he actually felt a faint breath of heaven.

In the past few worlds, Heavenly Dao didn't come out to gain a sense of presence. Jiang Mo thought he had died down, and he was almost put together by it. Under the extremely upset mood, the deeply hidden fragments of Heavenly Dao were dug out and absorbed.

Playing with the system Guangtuanzi, thinking about it carefully, this piece of debris should have been stuffed into the system during the last battle with Tiandao.

The power of the soul that is thin into threads shuttles continuously in the light group, and the outside of the system is completely covered by Jiang Mo's power. The system can help him to travel freely regardless of the consciousness of the small world, so he can't lose it for the time being. He covered it with the power of his soul, and it was basically impossible for Tiandao to invade the system unknowingly.

Five days later, the alien beast attacked again. Jiang Mo stood in the base and watched the huge black warship sail into space with his own eyes.

"Mr. Jiang, let's go back first," the soldier following Jiang Mo whispered to dissuade, "Your Highness will be back in a few days."

This soldier was specially left by Jiang Mo's side by Nishizawa. Not completely without danger, but much safer than the frontline battlefield.

Jiang Mo looked around again, turned around, "Go back."

Outside the blockade, the war between the two sides was intensified. The strange beasts that appeared this time gave people a very strange feeling. They are not afraid of any hot weapons. The recovery was extremely slow, and many soldiers lost their combat effectiveness after being bitten, and the alien beast had the upper hand.

"It can't go on like this." In the

command room of the warship, the military bosses gathered together, and the battle scene was played on the front screen. The two giant beasts collided. When I got up, it became more and more fierce every time, as if I couldn't feel the pain at all.

Caesar stood in front of the big screen, his eyes were like cold stars, he looked around the command room, and asked, "Is there any news from the research department?"

"Yes." A young officer stepped forward, and he adjusted the With the terminal in his hand, the screen on the big screen changed, and a laboratory appeared.

A handsome female in a white coat appeared on the screen. He pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and said in an emotionless voice:

"I dissected the corpse of the alien beast you sent, and found some interesting things. things."

He showed his discovery, the more he looked at the expressions of the people present, the worse it was, and after finishing it, some people couldn't hide their anger.

Nothing else, these materials pointed out in detail that the alien beasts they faced were man-made, they didn't know pain, they only knew how to kill, and there was a toxin in their bodies that could cause irreversible damage to orcs.

It's no wonder that the big bosses who saw the news were furious. They fought desperately against the alien beasts on the front line, but their own people cultivated a group of more powerful alien beasts to deal with them. It's good that they didn't explode immediately.

Caesar knocked on the table and asked, "Is there a cure for this toxin?"

Others who heard this sentence quickly woke up from their anger. Many soldiers have already been infected with this toxin and lost their combat effectiveness. Now is not the time to be angry. The immediate priority is to resolve the current predicament.

The person on the screen flipped through the paper documents in his hand, nodded, "There is a way, but not for now, give me three days."

Caesar said in a deep voice, "Yes." After

saying that, the other party turned off the communication.

The soldiers who lost their combat effectiveness were sent back to the rear. Jiang Mo ran around the wounded and sick camp with a healing device. The wounded soldiers sent back this time were generally more seriously injured than the last time, and the wounds could not heal.

Jiang Mo treated a soldier who fell into a coma with a healing instrument. The power of the soul entered the body along the torn wound, and his eyelids drooped, suppressing the heavy color in his eyes.

It is poisonous.

Jiang Mo didn't move rashly, got up and went to the office of the Military Medical University. This time, one of the military doctors accompanying Jiang Mo took good care of him. His surname was Song, and he was the uncle of Dr. Song, Jiang Mo's attending doctor.

Jiang Mo approached Dr. Song and told him about the wounded patients brought back this time.

After hearing Jiang Mo's words, Dr. Song closed the case book, squinted his eyes, "We have already discovered what you said, and there is no good way to solve it for now. You came to me, but what do you think?"

Jiang Mo nodded, "I I asked some wounded patients, those whose wounds did not heal were bitten by strange beasts, and there is a toxin in their body that prevents the wounds from healing, so we can find a way to get rid of the poison."

Because the orcs have a strong self-healing ability, they generally do not suffer from poisoning. Even if they are poisoned, they can quickly metabolize on their own, and there is no need for special detoxification.

"Detoxification?"

"That's right. Without the obstruction of this toxin, the patient's wound must heal quickly."

Doctor Song pondered for a moment, then nodded, "Yes, I'll have someone extract the toxin."

"Doctor Song," Jiang Mo Staring straight at him, "I have some ideas about this toxin, may I have a try?"

"We don't know anything about this toxin at all, since you have an idea, do it, do you want me to send some people to help you?"

"No need, I'll try it first to see if my idea works." Jiang Mo refused. He mainly relied on his own spirit power to detoxify people, and it would be inconvenient to have more people.

Due to his own talent, Jiang Mo's soul power can devour everything in the world, and a little poison is naturally not a problem. He found the most seriously injured soldier, and after getting the other party's consent, he distributed a small amount of soul power, Swimming around in the opponent's body, pulling out most of the toxin, the soldier's wounds recovered at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Afterwards, Dr. Song took the initiative to find Jiang Mo, and Jiang Mo gave him a pill containing a small amount of spiritual power. After taking the pill, the wounds of the soldiers healed one after another. Dr. Song took the pill to study, just like the toxin on the strange beast, but failed to find any results.

Dr. Song seemed to have thought of something, and didn't let anyone continue to study the pills. He found Jiang Mo alone, talked with him for a while, and then completely entrusted him with the treatment without interfering.

The war continued. After the wounds healed, the soldiers returned to the battlefield one after another, and the victory was transferred to their own side.

On this day, Jiang Mo was taking pills for a wounded patient. A young doctor hurried over and said pantingly, "Dr. Jiang, Doctor Song asked you to go to his office."

Because of the research on the wound medicine to treat the soldiers, the accompanying military doctors' affection for Jiang Mo soared. People who had faintly expressed dissatisfaction in the past now looked at him with no dissatisfaction and a lot of friendliness.

Walking through the iron-gray building, the door of the office was half-closed, and there was a faint conversation coming from inside, and Jiang Mo heard his name.

"Knock knock—" "Come

in." Jiang Mo pushed open the door, and the eyes of

the two people in the office were all on him. Dr. Song stood up and introduced, "This is the person I just told you about."

The man with long gray hair walked towards him and stretched out his hand: "Hello, Mr. Jiang." , there are ghosts and celestial masters tentatively)

There will be no third party between the attack and the subject, and I don't like such a plot