Chapter 33

The contracts brought by Xu Wenle include big directors and big productions, as well as small productions that seem to be less famous directors. Jiang Mo read these scripts and had to sigh with emotion that the treatment of gold brokers was different.

Lin Yan is also a well-known agent. His acting for the original owner is more about TV dramas and less about movies, not to mention endorsements.

"I have quite a few scripts in my hand, and these are the ones I'm more optimistic about. If you are not satisfied, you can go to the company next time to read the rest of the scripts before making a decision. If you are an endorser, I suggest that you don't need to accept it now, and so on. You're worth a lot, you can try to get those higher-level endorsements."

Jiang Mo nodded to express his understanding, generally after becoming famous, he would be impatient to receive various endorsements, but he does not know that this is self-destructing the Great Wall. The product is difficult to describe, and there will even be various problems in the later stage.

Putting down several blockbuster scripts, Jiang Mo focused on one of the small production scripts.

The director of the script was an unknown newcomer, and what attracted Jiang Mo was the story told in the script.

The plot is compact, the content is attractive, and the characters are lovable. As long as the director has good skills, this film can definitely become the biggest dark horse this year.

"Just this one."

Jiang Mo handed the script to Xu Wenle, Xu Wenle picked up the script, and rejoiced, "Haha, it seems that we have the same vision." It's

not that the scripts of the big productions in hand are bad, but these The script will be in his hands, which is partly human, and the roles given are some important supporting roles. Participating in these movies does benefit Jiang Mo, but now that there are better options, these benefits can be ignored.

"By the way, I remember that you took over the film directed by Robert. What is the shooting date of the film over there?" Xu Wenle put down the script in his hand and asked.

"At the end of this year."

"Brother Jiang, are you finished talking? The meal is ready!" Xiao Zhou asked as he put the dishes on the table.

"Momo, go eat first." Gu Zheng patted Jiang Mo's lower back and urged him to get up.

Gu Zheng sat next to Jiang Mo and didn't say a word the whole time, which caused Xu Wenle to completely ignore his existence when he talked about official business. Now he suddenly made a sound, which startled Xu Wenle.

"Brother Xu, do you want to be with me?"

"No, no," Xu Wenle waved his hands again and again, he really didn't want to accept Boss Gu's death stare, so it was better to leave first, "I'll go back to the company first, and I'll send you the relevant itinerary later."

"Okay. ."

Xiao Zhou took off his apron and walked out of the restaurant, "Brother Jiang, I'm going back first."

Jiang Mo's salary was high. After a few months, Xiao Zhou saved a small amount of money, and he rented it nearby. A house, not far from here, it is more convenient to run around. Jiang Mo rested today, and he followed the holiday. If he hadn't received a call in the morning, he would have rested at home for a day today.

After the two left, only Gu Zheng and Jiang Mo were left in the apartment.

Jiang Mo looked at the cooked food and sighed, "I still like the food Xiao Zhou made." This is also an important reason why Jiang Mo hired Xiao Zhou as an assistant.

Gu Zheng calmly hugged his lover from behind, knocked his head on the other person's shoulder, and sounded in his ear with a unique magnetic voice, "I can also cook for you."

His tone was aggrieved.

"You want to eat Xiao Zhou's vinegar too?" Jiang Mo was a little amused. He rubbed the big head on his shoulders, "No matter whether you can cook or not, I like you the most."

Unlike Gu Zheng's cold and stern appearance, he Her hair was soft, like fine silk, Jiang Mo couldn't hold it back and rubbed it a few more times.

Gu Zheng squinted his eyes with enjoyment, and said with a contented "um", "I like Momo the most, too." In his heart, he secretly decided that he would sign up for a cooking class another day, and he must compare Xiao Zhou.

Facts have proved that there are no perfect people in the world. Gu Zheng, who is full of business skills, is completely inferior to Xiao Zhou in terms of cooking skills. Obviously, it is the same way. What Gu Zheng makes can only be seen, not eaten.

After many failures, Gu Zheng finally accepted the fact that he did not have the talent for cooking.

At this time, Jiang Mo's new play has already started filming.

The filming location was in H Province. Gu Zheng, who had to be separated from Jiang Mo, was in a bad mood. This bad situation reminded him of the mastermind behind the Paris incident, Shen Lin.

Both of them are business tycoons, and it is inevitable that they will encounter each other in the workplace. Generally, the two are healthy competitions. He knows a little about Shen Lin's methods.

Gu Zheng's movements were fast and precise. His shot was not on the same level as Jiang Mo's petty fights. The largest business invested by Shen's Group this year was immediately aborted.

The office on the top floor of Shen's Group Headquarters.

The president's office of Shen's Group is huge, and the black and white tones make the whole office more solemn. In front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, a tall man has his back to the person coming, and his voice is indifferent: "You said something happened to Jinlin?"

The project on Jinlin's side is the biggest business that Shen shi has invested in this year. Unlike the 100 million he lost last time, if this investment fails, Shen shi will experience a lot of trauma.

The subordinate said tremblingly: "Yes, we had said hello at first, but I don't know why the other side suddenly regretted it, and now..."

"Suddenly regret it?" The man turned around, it was Shen Lin, his expression was calm, "I will suddenly regret it. It proves that you didn't have a good relationship, and now there are greater interests that have touched them, go check, I want to see who can't get along with me."

Shen Lin's tone was calm, but it made another man in the office feel a sense of despair . Han's killing intent, the man lowered his head, not daring to look directly at Shen Lin.

He forcibly suppressed the trembling of his body, and replied in the calmest voice possible: "Yes!"

Shen Lin walked to the desk and sat down, and cast a glance at the man from the corner of his eye, "You go down first."

The man walked out of the office with a sullen face, and it was not until he sat back in his office that he was completely relaxed.

He picked up the phone and dialed.

"The boss ordered to thoroughly investigate the Jinlin project."

The potential meaning of this sentence is that everything related to the Jinlin project must be thoroughly investigated.

The film that Su Huaiqing participated in was successfully completed. After the closing banquet, he was taken to the Shen family's old house by Shen Lin's people.

The Shen family's old house is located in the suburbs of Beijing, and when you walk into it, you will have a feeling of being scattered through time and space. The security here is heavily guarded, and the servants all wear uniforms and complete their tasks in an orderly manner.

This is not the first time Su Huaiqing has come here, but every time he comes, it makes his heart tighten. Shen Lin is too scary, Su Huaiqing regretted it countless times in his heart, he shouldn't have provoke him in the first place.

"Baby, you're making me wait longer and longer now." Shen Lin stood up, put his arms around Su Huaiqing and sat back on the sofa, complaining in his tone.

Su Huaiqing lowered his head, a trace of panic flashed in his eyes, and was quickly suppressed by him. He knew that Shen Lin was not complaining, he was reminding himself not to be late next time.

He raised his head, with apologetic eyes in his eyes, "Sorry, the banquet over there..."

"Shh—" Shen Lin held Su Huaiqing's waist, raised a finger, and pressed it to Su Huaiqing's lips, "Don't explain, I know You have a banquet today, and I came to you today because I wanted to show you something."

Shen Lin glanced behind him, the secretary came over with the folder, Su Huaiqing took the document handed over by the other party, and opened it for unknown reasons.

As the documents were opened page by page, Su Huaiqing's eyes became darker and darker, and his body began to tremble uncontrollably.

The documents describe the lives of the two people in detail, but the lives of the two people who have the same face are very different. Jiang Mo was loved by his parents when he was a child, and his life in the orphanage did not encounter major ups and downs. After entering the entertainment industry, it was smooth sailing, and now he has found an excellent partner.

In contrast, his life was a mess. He suffered domestic violence when he was young, and he had to work hard to support himself at a young age. Because this face has suffered so much, and after entering the entertainment industry, he has to live in the shadow of the other party all the time. Next, finally got a love because the other party died halfway.

He hates it so much! ! !

"You have the same face, what he can have, you can also have, lover, friends, fame... Would you like to?"

Shen Lin's words sounded in his ears, like a devil's whisper, he tempted Su Huaiqing, step by step to the abyss.

"I do!"

Shen Lin laughed, his low and sweet laughter echoed in the empty hall, as if thinking of some interesting scene, he touched the back of the neck of the young man in his arms, and praised: "Good boy."

Su Huaiqing's eyes Down low, where no one could see, a small cluster of flames rose from the bottom of his eyes.

——After

finishing his recent work, Gu Zheng could not wait to fly to H city.

As soon as the relationship with Jiang Mo was confirmed, he was forced to separate. If Lu Ming hadn't dragged him desperately, he might have accompanied Jiang Mo directly to H City to film.

Wanting to give Jiang Mo a surprise, Gu Zheng didn't tell Jiang Mo that he was going to visit the class, and even instructed Lu Ming not to speak out.

The place where Jiang Mo was filming was very remote, and it happened to meet a fixed visit time. Gu Zheng came here with a few fans of the visit.

There were not many fans who came to visit the class, about ten, all of them were girls. Gu Zheng, a big man, was mixed in, which could be said to be very conspicuous.

"Brother Jiang, the fans who are visiting the class are here."

Jiang Mo just walked out when he saw Gu Zheng among the fans. Gu Zheng was wearing very casual clothes today, with jeans and a azure blue jacket. His hair was not combed, but was casually draped on his forehead, making him look much younger.

Like the girls, Gu Zheng held a cheering card in his hand, and a sticker with the word "Jiang Mo" on his right cheek.

The girls were very excited to see their idols, and they kept chatting and talking, Gu Zheng stood not far away and looked at Jiang Mo tenderly.

Xiao Zhou moved the small table and chairs from the crew, and asked two production staff to help move the small gifts that Jiang Mo had prepared in the morning, and distributed them to these fans one by one.

"Young Master, how can you be so good!" A girl holding a gift from an idol couldn't help crying.

The girl who seemed to be the organizer hurriedly walked over and comforted her softly: "We agreed, if you see the young master laugh, if you cry again, you will become a little cat."

Jiang Mo had an impression of this girl, and for a few months A few days ago, he was bumped by this girl outside the hotel. He didn't expect that she would lead the team to visit the class today.

The girl wiped away her tears and nodded her head vigorously. When she came to see her idol, how could she cry, of course she had to laugh.

After Xiao Zhou sent the gifts, he also received gifts from the girls, which were packaged in exquisite boxes. At a glance, you can see that a lot of thought has been spent.

"Sir, we did all of these by ourselves, and we didn't spend a lot of money. I hope you like it." This is because Jiang Mo has said that he does not accept valuables from fans, so most of the gifts that fans send to Jiang Mo are They do it themselves.

Jiang Mo motioned Xiao Zhou to bring the gift, and smiled: "As long as it is your heart, I like it."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Gu Zheng: I am Momo's true love