Chapter 11

It was a wooden sign.

At this moment, the wooden sign was buckled upside down on the table, revealing only the smooth back side. Gu Zheng stretched out his hand to take it, but his hand stretched halfway and then retracted.

He had only seen this wooden sign on one person. Because of that person's entrustment, he has repeatedly studied this wooden sign, and even if he closes his eyes, he can draw the appearance of this wooden sign, and he will never admit his mistake.

Why is this wooden sign here, what is the relationship between his Momo and Jiang Mo in Jiangzhou?

Gu Zheng hesitated for a moment, put down the book in his hand, and turned to pick up the wooden sign on the desk. Sure enough, there was a strange flower engraved on the front of the wooden sign.

Rubbing the wooden sign in his hand, Gu Zheng fell into deep thought. In the more than 20 years of his life, he had never seen such a wooden sign, not to mention the wooden sign, not even the pattern on the wooden sign.

Another point, if he hadn't seen the wooden sign today, he probably wouldn't have noticed that his Momo had many similarities with Jiang Mo.

After getting along for a long time, they will become more and more familiar with each other. Even if he noticed a lot of things that were wrong, Gu Zheng always thought about it: Could these two people be the same person? After all, the two are of different races.

But now, various signs made him have to think more: the first time he saw the mermaid boy, the place was in the Jiang family. When he was in Jiangzhou, he sent someone to check the Jiang family, but he did not find any information related to the mermaid. Taking the opportunity to approach Jiang Hanyu, he couldn't ask anything from him.

Until that day, I accidentally saw Jiang Mo.

When they met for the first time, Jiang Mo gave him a very familiar feeling, it was a kind of recognition from the depths of his soul, as if they had known each other for a long time, and he couldn't have any defense against him.

Thinking about it carefully, this was wrong in the first place. Since his mother died, he no longer dared to trust others, and he could barely convince himself that Momo was his savior, that this person was credible. What about Jiang Mo? Where did his inexplicable affection for Jiang Mo come from?

Just because they have a similar face?

No, it was because he knew subconsciously that the two were the same person at all!

After Momo came to the capital with him, he subconsciously entertained Momo according to "Jiang Mo"'s preferences, and Momo's hobbies were really just as he subconsciously felt. The two have the same preferences, the same small movements when thinking, and the appearance is highly similar. He is very sure that Jiang Mo does not have a biological brother, and even if it is a sibling, it is impossible to be so similar.

"Squeak—" The

sudden sound of the door opening interrupted Gu Zheng's thoughts. He raised his head and saw Jiang Mo standing at the door, followed by An Qi who was carrying a food box.

As soon as Jiang Mo opened the door, he noticed the wooden sign in Gu Zheng's hand and the book beside him, and thought to himself. After taking out the wooden sign in the morning, Jiang Mo thought that Gu Zheng was not in the mansion today, and Gu Zheng would not usually turn over his things, so he did not take the wooden sign back.

Never thought that Gu Zheng would rush back because he heard that he was meeting with the second prince, but luckily, he saw the wooden sign in the book.

Jiang Mo raised his eyebrows and motioned An Qi to leave first. He picked up the food box and walked slowly into the study, the door closed automatically behind him.

Walking to the desk, Jiang Mo leaned over, took out the wooden sign in Gu Zheng's hand, and said, "Is there anything you want to ask me?"

Gu Zheng raised his eyes. In this posture, he was very close to Jiang Mo's face. You can see the white fluff on the other's face.

"Ask what?" Gu Zheng stood up and walked out from behind the desk. He wrapped Jiang Mo's waist with one hand and pulled the distance between the two, while the other hand hooked Jiang Mo's chin, forcing him to look up. He said to himself, "Why do you pretend to be Jiang Mo when you're obviously Jiang Mo?"

This was the first time Gu Zheng had exposed his true nature in front of Jiang Mo. His eyes seemed to hide a flaming flame, and he no longer restrained himself. With his crazy possessiveness, he said word by word,

"I don't care whether you are Jiang Mo or not, you provoke me first, and I will never allow you to leave halfway!"

Jiang Mo stared into his eyes, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly: "Yes, I provoke you first, if you don't do something sorry for me, I won't leave..." The

extra words disappeared between the lips and teeth of the two.

At first, Gu Zheng stiffened and let Jiang Mo move, but a man's talent in this area is innate, and soon, Gu Zheng turned his head and gained autonomy.

He held Jiang Mo's waist with one hand and clasped the other behind Jiang Mo's head, wishing to rub him into his body.

As soon as the kiss ended, Jiang Mo leaned on Gu Zheng's shoulder and breathed steadily, and said lazily, "Don't you have anything to ask me? Like my real identity?"

"No." Gu Zheng hugged Jiang Mo contentedly, feeling that The vacancy in his soul for many years was filled at this moment, and in a trance, there was a feeling of finally waiting for this person.

It was An Wu who interrupted the two of them. He knocked on the door of the study and walked in with Gu Zheng's permission. For some reason, he always felt that Gu Zheng looked at him in a very unfriendly way. Fortunately, Gu Zheng was very quick. He returned to normal and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Your Highness, that person has recruited!"

Gu Zheng took two steps forward, and then returned to the same place as if thinking of something, and said, "I see, you go down first. "

Yes!" An Wu clasped his fists and exited the study obediently.

After Anwu left, Jiang Mo asked, "Who recruited, is it the one who poisoned you?"

Gu Zheng touched the corner of Jiang Mo's eye, maybe it was just emotional, and the corner of Jiang Mo's eye still had a beautiful look The red mark, this red mark not only did not destroy the perfection of his appearance, but made that face more attractive.

"Yes, are you interested in him?" Gu Zheng's tone was obviously sour.

"No, he hurt you, and I don't have time to dislike it, how could I be interested in him!" Jiang Mo walked to the desk, picked up the wooden sign on the table, and hooked his fingers to signal for Gu Zheng to come over.

"It's just that I found out this thing," Jiang Mo raised the wooden sign in his hand and said, "It has something to do with the Gao family."

"Gao's family? Concubine Gao's mother's family?" Gu Zheng wondered, the existence of the Gao family is too low. This family is very small and does not develop in the capital. If Jiang Mo did not mention it, Gu Zheng would not even notice this family. .

Jiang Mo nodded and said, "I suspect that my father's death is related to the Gao family. This wooden plaque was left by the murderer. I have seen a jade pendant with the same pattern on He Xiao, which was given by his grandfather Gao Qiaoyuan. "

Gu Zheng won't ask how Jiang Mo got the news, he knows that Jiang Mo is far more powerful than he looks, and if Jiang Mo is willing, he will tell him everything.

Jiang Mo played with the wooden card in his hand, his eyes darkened, and said, "I want to go see that person, maybe I can ask something different."