Chapter 88

What Jiang Mo did was completely conditioned reflex. He has been acting with little Gu Zheng these days. Little Gu Zheng is very obedient, not making noise, silently following behind him like a little tail.

Little Gu Zheng has no memory. Jiang Mo didn't hide his specialness in front of Gu Zheng, and he would not hide it when facing little Gu Zheng. In addition, since little Gu Zheng listened to him and he didn't let him turn his head, little Gu Zheng would definitely sit there and not turn his head.

Unexpectedly, it was such a coincidence that Gu Zheng recovered his memory at this time and found the existence of high-level Zerg. He was worried about Jiang Mo, and when he turned around, he saw a huge Zerg rushing towards Jiang Mo. He rushed over, wishing he could replace him with his body.

Then I saw this scene: the petite mermaid was floating in the middle of the water, not far away was the Zerg that was pia by it, the insect sank in the water, only a little dark red shell was exposed on the back, rising and falling with the current , I was motionless.

Gu Zheng: "...":

Gu Zheng was extremely shocked in his heart, he was so shocked when he just woke up, he wondered if he was still dreaming, otherwise how could he see such a scene.

"Why are you here?" Jiang Mo didn't know that Gu Zheng had recovered, and he still treated little Gu Zheng with the same attitude.

He wiped the splashed water on his face with his hands, and looked at Gu Zheng with eyes stained with water, with wet hair, not a single strand of skin, and wet marks on his face, like a monster in the water, Demagogy.

Gu Zheng was not in the mood for charming at the moment, he looked straight at the person in the water, and approached step by step.

The stream is not deep, and the central part is barely enough to reach Jiang Mo's neck. Gu Zheng is taller than Jiang Mo, and the stream covers his lower body, exposing the position above his shoulders.

His gaze stayed on Jiang Mo all the time, without saying a word, Jiang Mo had long been used to the silence of little Gu Zheng, and he didn't feel that there was anything wrong with being in the water with him. He wiped his hair and asked Said: "Do you want to wash it too? Why did you come here wearing clothes?"

Jiang Mo didn't notice what happened to Gu Zheng just now. He thought that little Gu Zheng was the same as before, and when he saw him go into the water, he wanted to do it again.

He has always been careless about what little Gu Zheng does, and it's the same this time, but...

"Are you recovered?" He knew that Gu Zheng would recover recently, but he never thought it would be at this time.

"Yes." Gu Zheng's heart is very complicated. He knows that Jiang Mo is different from other natural mermaids. Jiang Mo carries other powers different from spiritual power, and he is not as delicate as other mermaids. Mental power is definitely not detected. b... All kinds of things indicate that he is unusual.

Gu Zheng thought he knew him well enough. Jiang Mo never concealed his specialness in front of him. Because he was mentally prepared, he always acted "calmly". At this moment, he couldn't calm down at all. The scene just now The impact on him was too great.

He hasn't slowed down until now, and it seems that his eyes have been staying on Jiang Mo, but in fact, he is floating and has not settled down.

He has been taught since he was a child that mermaids are fragile, and whether it is a natural mermaid or an artificial mermaid, the tail is particularly fragile. The popularity of various mermaid cars on the market is not unrelated to this. Now seeing with my own eyes that the tails of people who are seriously weak and need to be protected collided with high-level Zerg and knocked them out, the impact on Gu Zheng can be imagined.

Tail!

Gu Zheng grabbed Jiang Mo's armpit with both hands, lifted him out of the water, walked quickly to the bank, put him on the bank, and stood in the water by himself.

He picked up the clothes from the shore and hurriedly put them on Jiang Mo, not caring that the mermaid's tail couldn't be touched, and touched Jiang Mo's tail with trembling hands. Secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

Not hurt.

Gu Zheng was in the water, and Jiang Mo was sitting on the bank. From this angle, Jiang Mo could see the hair twirling on the top of the man's head. After all, Jiang Mo is not from this world. Seeing Gu Zheng checking his tail with a serious face, he didn't say anything. Seeing his expression soften now, he jokingly said:

"What are you doing, General? Is this the first thing you do to your savior when you wake up?"

Gu Zheng moved his hand away as if he was electrocuted. Previously, he only wanted to verify whether Jiang Mo's tail was injured, and had no time to care about other things. , now that the big rock in his heart is put down, he realizes how menacing his actions are.

"I..." He didn't know what to say for a while.

Jiang Mo didn't really care about this either. Seeing the man's bewildered expression, he moved his tail. Under the sunlight, the silver fish tail became more and more dazzling. Gu Zheng knew he shouldn't look at it, but he couldn't control his eyes glued to the silver.

"Does it look good?" It seemed to come from the temptation of the water demon.

"Looking good." Two words blurted out without thinking.

Jiang Mo's fish tail is slightly different from the mermaid tails in this world. His fish tail is long and powerful, with gorgeous tail fins, as if wearing a silver gauze coat.

This is the most beautiful tail he has ever seen, the silver tail floats gently, and his heart also floats slightly.

Gu Zheng's willpower was amazing, and he woke up after being addicted to beauty for a while. He fixed Jiang Mo's shirt and asked, "Are you not injured?"

Jiang Mo put his hands behind his back and shook his head, "No injury, you are not a Did you check it bit by bit?"

Jiang Mo said this with a smile in his eyes, Gu Zheng felt embarrassed after he watched him, and the scarlet color crawled past his ear, leaving a series of traces .

He defended himself in a low voice: "I was too worried. I was going crazy when I saw such a scene just after regaining consciousness. Is your tail really okay?"

Gu Zheng was still worried, it was a high-level Zerg with a s physique No one dared to confront it head-on without protective measures. You must know that the Zerg not only has a hard shell, but it is also very likely to be highly poisonous.

The adjutant heard these words when he recovered from the shock. He looked at the Zerg who was mostly buried at the bottom of the stream, and couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth: It's obvious that something is wrong.

The adjutant was standing behind a small boulder. From this angle, he could only see the surface of the stream and could not see the situation on Gu Zheng's side. The adjutant stayed here honestly, and he didn't dare to disturb that side.

He was alone here, rubbing his arms, the adjutant felt a little cold.

Gu Zheng was by Jiang Mo's side, and he never forgot to pay attention to the movements in all directions. It's not safe here, as you can tell from the Zerg that suddenly appeared just now.

"Who's there, come out!" The

adjutant was startled, thinking that he was looking for death in front of Gu Zheng, he rubbed his head and walked out from behind the boulder.

"General, it's me."

Gu Zheng blocked Jiang Mo tightly behind him. He had put all his heart on Jiang Mo before, and the adjutant stood behind the stone wall again, showing a petrified state. If the adjutant hadn't moved now No, he won't even notice that there is another person here.

Jiang Mo's fishtail hasn't changed back yet, Gu Zheng definitely doesn't want others to see Jiang Mo like this, the adjutant has followed him since he went to the battlefield, and now he's here to find him again, he won't punish him for this incident He just said: "Back it, don't turn it around without my order."

"Yes!"

From the mouth of the adjutant, the two learned what happened in the past few days. The base resisted the pressure and refused to admit Gu Zheng. Regarding the disappearance, there was a stalemate with the people in the parliament.

In the base, except for the adjutant and He Qin, no one knew that Gu Zheng was not in the camp.

These days, the top management of the base has been sending people out to clean up the battlefield. The adjutant and He Qin used the name of cleaning up to actually search for Gu Zheng secretly. There was no progress for five days, the adjutant was about to despair, he got separated from the big team and met Gu Zheng instead.

After Gu Zheng recovered, he naturally wanted to return to the base. The adjutant stepped forward to completely eliminate the Zerg in the bottom of the water. The three of them took a rest and returned to the base in secret.

The adjutant has been by Gu Zheng's side for many years, and he has gained deep trust. There are some things that he knows what to do without telling him. Witnessing what happened to Jiang Mo with my own eyes this time, I felt a rare sense of anxiety after being shocked. Knowing such a big secret, I don't know...

Gu Zheng also didn't want Jiang Mo's secret to be known by others, but the adjutant had been with him for many years, and he couldn't do anything to him because of this incident. Everything he has learned will be buried deep in his heart, and he will never say it.

This moment made him forget how Jiang Mo broke through the blockades and left the base, and found Gu Zheng before he did. He didn't even know that before he found Gu Zheng, Gu Zheng had lived and died several times, and it was Jiang Mo who protected him all the way. come here.

There were traitors in the base, Gu Zheng kept his face and laid out the chess game step by step, Jiang Mo nestled in Gu Zheng's room, and his sense of presence was not high all the time.

After receiving the news of Gu Zheng's safe return, Marshal Gu let go of his hands and began to attack the council.

After returning to the base, Gu Zheng became more and more busy. Even though the two lived in the same room, there were still not many chances to see each other. The duel was at a critical juncture, and Gu Zheng was almost non-stop all night.

Gu Zheng didn't want to expose Jiang Mo. He had proposed to Jiang Mo to secretly send him back to Emperor Star, but Jiang Mo refused. Gu Zheng's mental power had not fully recovered, and the base was not safe, so he was worried about going back alone.

There were spies in the base, and Jiang Mo's news was secretly sent to Emperor Star and sent to those people.

"Jiang Mo, the only blood left by the Mu family, how could he get involved with Gu Zheng? Do you want to..." The man made a killing gesture.

"Jiang Mo is nothing to be afraid of. Now that Gu Zheng is at the end of his strength, the second step of the plan can be implemented."

These people firmly believe that Gu Zheng's mental power is seriously damaged and he won't last long. If there is no Jiang Mo, Gu Zheng will indeed be as they said. As expected, unfortunately, the existence of Jiang Mo made their plan doomed to fail.

Gu Zheng didn't care much about how to deploy and how to fight back against Jiang Mo. Although Gu Zheng didn't say it clearly, his behavior has clearly shown that Jiang Mo is his future partner, and Jiang Mo's life in the base is very comfortable.

On this day, Jiang Mo was eating in the cafeteria of the base, followed by two soldiers not far away, who were specially sent by Gu Zheng to protect him.

"Can I sit here?"

He Qin was standing opposite him with a plate of meat. Jiang Mo had almost never gotten along with this person at the base, but he had heard a lot about him from Gu Zheng.

Jiang Mo nodded: "General He is free."

He Qin sat down opposite him. The table in the cafeteria of the base is a four-person table, which is long and can seat two people on each side.

Jiang Mo didn't know much about He Qin. He only knew that Marshal Gu made him the new marshal despite all the arguments. Have a good time.

What did He Qin look for him for?