Chapter 21

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." The

girl hurriedly apologized while clutching her hat that was about to be knocked off.

"It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, right?" The

young man's gentle voice came from above his head, and the girl raised her head and bumped into a pair of warm eyes. I saw a man wearing a mask standing not far from her, looking at her with concern.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." The

girl waved her hands again and again. Although she was wearing a mask, she could still see the youth's extraordinary appearance from her eyebrows. The girl blushed and suddenly said "ah" excitedly,

"You, You are the son!"

"Young son" is the nickname given to Jiang Mo by fans of Jiang Mo. It is taken from "Moshang is like a jade, the son is unparalleled in the world", and also because his first role after his debut was a white-clothed son. Countless people remembered the name Jiang Mo.

Jiang Mo nodded, put a finger close to his mouth, and made a gesture of silence.

The girl covered her mouth with her hands and nodded vigorously. She turned her head. Seeing that no one around noticed it, she whispered, "Can I have an autograph? Can I take a photo with you?" The

girl rubbed her face and said embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, I'm so excited, I've liked you for a long time."

"Of course, it's my honor to be loved by you."

Jiang Mo stood beside the girl, and the girl took out her mobile phone at a distance of a palm. , "click" to record this super lucky moment for the girl.

Years later, when Jiang Mo reached the top of the entertainment industry, the girl also faded away, becoming the wife of others and the mother of the child. Thinking of this day, she can't help but smile.

On this day, Jiang Mo's black material on the Internet began to rebound.

Qingmo Rabbit: Open Qingbo every day, and all you see are Jiang Mo's black material, are you bothered?

I love to eat fish: That's right, it's been more than half a month, why are you holding on to Jiang Mo? Isn't that Su xx who wants to step on emmm to take the top position?

Meow Meow:

That's what I said upstairs... Slight Wind: I heard that the character is now given to Su, I'm really thinking about it!

The little girl selling carrots: I met Jiang Mo today. He is really a very gentle person. He is not like the one uploaded on the Internet. I have to sign and take a photo [picture].

I love son: ah! ! ! Live boy! Envy and jealous of the upstairs, I also want to meet the son by chance!

...

Jiang Mo looked at the Internet no longer being one-sided, and a smile appeared in his eyes. The reason why the original owner was hacked so badly was not because he was caught by surprise by Su Huaiqing, plus the original owner had no experience in solving such problems at all, and because Gu Shangcheng's incident angered the agent, Lin Yan let out his words and ignored it. He, otherwise, how could Su Huaiqing step on the original master so easily.

Jiang Mo v: In order to thank everyone for their support over the past three years, and as a benefit for fans who have broken 30 million, I will broadcast live on Qingbo for half an hour at 8 pm tonight and sing for everyone.

Jiang Mo asked Lin Yan for the live broadcast on his own initiative. Lin Yan was busy solving online issues and felt that the live broadcast could save his popularity, so he agreed to Jiang Mo.

As an agent, Lin Yan's work ability is still very good. It can be seen from the fact that he can turn a newcomer with no foundation into a famous actor with reputation and traffic in just three years.

Young Master's Little Padded Jacket: Oh my god, look what I'm squatting on! Live broadcast, son, do you want to live broadcast!

I love son: ah ah ah! I'm going downstairs for a lap, super excited! ! !

My son, my marriage: Is the son's injury healed? Does the body matter?

Young Master's Little Lemon: Yes, yes, health matters.

...

Of course, the comment area can't be harmonious, not to mention that when he was being hacked the worst, Jiang Mo picked out a few comments that cared about his body.

At exactly eight o'clock, Jiang Mo opened the live broadcast room that came with Qingbo, and there were already quite a few people in it.

Turn on the live camera, and countless "ahahah" scrolled across the screen instantly.

Jiang Mo broadcasted it directly from his apartment. He wore a beige sweater and still wore a breathable mask on his face. Through the live camera, he could only see his upper body.

Jiang Mo looked at the constantly scrolling barrage on the screen, and said hello: "Hello everyone."

The barrage on the screen was quickly unified into "Hello, son."

"If you have any questions, you can send the barrage directly. I will answer the questions randomly selected in the background."

"I will hum a song for everyone first."

"Okay" flashed across the screen immediately, in order to ensure the live broadcast effect. , there is a special field control in the background, and once those navy soldiers are discovered, they will be banned.

Without any accompaniment, Jiang Mo hummed softly.

It's just a melody without any lyrics, but it's deeply rooted in people's hearts and reminds me of the best pictures in my memory.

The barrage on the screen gradually disappeared, and countless people sitting in front of computers or mobile phones smiled involuntarily. In Jiang Mo's soft humming, their irritability dissipated, and a sense of happiness rose from the bottom of their hearts.

After the song was over, the screen was quiet, Jiang Mo turned around and took a sip of water, and sporadic barrages began to appear on the screen.

"Oh my god!"

"Oh my god! I'm afraid the son is from the fairyland, right?"

"The voice is good, although there are no lyrics, but I am so happy."

"Yes, I remembered something that was super happy. ."

"I remembered my first love."

"Wow, this song is so good, I hope to release a single."

"I announce that from today, I will be Jiang Mo's voice fan."

Now, no need to control the field, comment area It is a harmony, the navy has already died down, and now they just want the singing of Heijiang Mo, it is impossible.

Jiang Mo looked at the harmonious barrage and smiled. The original owner has been out for three years, and has not sang a song once, so the sunspots will focus on this point and work hard, and they can say anything online for a while. One piece of music broke the most rumors uploaded on the Internet, and Jiang Mo was still very satisfied.

"Now is the time to answer questions, the first question: this song will be released in full, it won't make everyone wait for a long time. The second question: the wound on my face is recovering, even if it doesn't recover, I can sing for everyone... ..."

Gu Zheng was sitting at the desk, the computer he usually used for office was now playing a live broadcast that he never paid attention to before, the young man on the screen looked at the camera with a smile, as if looking directly at him through the screen. Gu Zheng's body was slightly hot, he moved his body uncomfortably, but reluctantly looked away from the young man.

Jiang Mo.

It turned out that the young man he met that day was named Jiang Mo. No wonder he didn't feel the slightest sense when he met Su Huaiqing. The strangeness in the hotel lobby was not an illusion, but the person he was waiting for was always Jiang Mo.