Love, Hoseok

Heyyy,

It's me! Your hope, your sunshine, your Hobi :)

So...this is kinda hard for me to talk about, but I guess I can start off by saying that this isn't gonna be a super "fun fun" letter. I know I'm supposed to be fun (*rolls eyes*) but I think this is one thing that I want to say to you seriously.

When you first came to the dorm, I remember feeling so awkward. Not that it was ever a problem on your side. I just thought that...it would be so weird to add in another member after we've all been together for so long.

I remember the first day you moved in with us, and you sat down next to me for dinner. I still remember the way you smiled at me. I knew you probably felt awkward, but it didn't show at all. I remember feeling so unsettled by that smile. All I could manage to do was awkwardly smile back. I bet that made you uncomfortable...I'd do anything to change the way I acted back then. I wish I put in more effort to welcome you.

But that being said, I'll never forget the way you smiled at me that night. You look so pretty when you smile, (Name).

It's been so long since that day, and over time I've gotten to see you change and grow. Everyday I think about how much you inspire me because you're always working so hard. I see you and think "wow she's so cool."

You don't realize the impact you've had...

And though technically, I can't speak for the other guys, I know deep down that you've changed all of our lives. Especially mine.

I guess what I'm trying to say (Nickname), is that I really like you. Like really really like you. Love you even.

I don't wanna be just friends anymore. I wanna be more than that. I wanna see you smile at me like that first day. And I want that smile to be only for me.

I guess this is my way of telling you what I really feel and I really really hope that you feel the same way. Because if you do, I'm gonna do my absolute best to make you happy everyday.

So....

Do you feel the same way about me, (Name)?

I'll wait for your answer :)

Love,

Hoseok