Crown for the Kings

yeet hey guys

i just wanted to let you guys know a very loose timeline

so the last chapter (when they talk about disbanding) im gonna say that it was at the end of january. im not sure when exactly they had this talk but they did mention it was at the beginning of the year. so im gonna guess it was in january.

now im gonna say that there is a time skip and we are now in the middle of march okay?

just a reminder: there are two comebacks that y'all have been preparing for.

you have two comebacks in two months.

(face yourself comes out in May and Tear comes out in April. So let's say that in February all you guys have really done is practice for both of them.)

well its march now and your album will drop in roughly 2 weeks.

[hope world has dropped already at the beginning of march.]

okay thats all.

please proceed.

You know that feeling, where you've been stressing about everything, but then something happens, and suddenly your stresses don't matter as much?

That is exactly how you felt.

Despite the tensions between the members, after that night, everyone somehow felt closer than before.

Seeing each other in tears, noticing each insecurity made you all realize how vulnerable you all were, and how much stronger you were together.

Somehow....in some way you felt closer. You didn't think you could get closer than what you were, but it just happened.

It was unexplainable.

"Alright guys, from the top again!!" your choreographer clapped, his voice echoing around the room.

"YES~~"

Everyone walked back to their spots, determination swimming in the room. Taehyung quickly back hugged you and you laughed happily, before pushing him off.

"Alright guys, let's do this," Hoseok encouraged, slinging an arm around Seokjin's shoulders, who grinned. You smiled at the scene.

This...this was how they were supposed to be.

Taking position next to Jimin and making eye contact with Jungkook, who shot you a wink that had you and the mochi rolling your eyes, you took a deep breath and let the beginning of Fake Love take you away.

***

"Alright get back in 15 minutes,"

The members split, some going to the bathroom and the others taking a drink or a snack. Sipping a bottle of water, you opened your phone and your eyebrows raised in surprise at the notification.

Missed Call from Oppa.

Your heart immediately thudded with worry.

Quickly throwing the water bottle to the side, you exited the practice room and made your way to a deserted hallway, fingers shakily clicking his contact and holding the phone to your ear.